Iphone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iphone Unlock

Tell us how Iphone Unlock made you happy
Thank you Bradley Duncan for your very detailed review. My experience is a carbon copy of yours. Total rip-off. We are not going to get a refund from this Company with their misleading pricing information, but they must be doing great business with their “pre unlocking” charge. We’ve been duped but there are lots of reviews extolling this “fantastic” company so more will fall into this trap.
- - - Overall - - - Avoid this company like the plague. I'm my opinion, this company enforce deceptive practices to obscure pricing information, with additional fees being requested to unlock your device after paying £17.99. This is not a claim of truth, as to avoid the company from reporting another review like you can see across the whole of this page. - - - Experience - - - Initially, I found iphoneapprovedunlock.com from a simple Google Search for iPhone Unlock. I submitted the IMEI number and was presented with the only option available; Pre-Order Service. Note that as of 18/01/2020, this is the description of the product: - 24-72 hrs Delivery - Direct Whitelisting on Apple's Database - Permanent Factory Unlock - Up to 30% Saving Here's the things you get from this product from spending £17.99: - 24-72 hrs Delivery - An additional charge for £76.79 (inc VAT) - No unlock if you do not pay £76.79 - No refund once you discover that the unlock is not included, which is put in their terms and conditions. - An email confirming your phone is locked, and the carrier it's locked to. - - - Contacting Support - - - I contacted support immediately after reading reviews online about this company, requesting a full refund. At the time, the order status was at 20%, so therefore not fulfilled. I got what seemed to me to be a canned response, which at the end stated "We are sorry if you have misunderstood our pre-order service. Prices for both service are stated on the price list on our website and explained in our terms of service which were agreed to at the point of purchase. This is an automated service so once the order is submitted a refund can not be issued for the pre-order." They passed the issue over to me saying that I misunderstood their pre-order service, but looking through reviews online, you can see that it's an EXTREMELY common 'misunderstanding', which in my experience and my honest view, points again to deceptive practices. I will happily remove this review upon a full refund being issued. My name is on this review, so you should know who this is.
Total Scam!!! Took my pre order payment then emailed asking for additional fee of £257 to unlock the phone. Obviously i wont pay 257 to get my iphone 11 unlocked. They never mentioned the additional fee in the pre order otherwise I would not have placed the order at all. Requested refund for pre order but said no they wont refund so I think it's a complete cover scam to rub you. First they will quote you 18 pounds in pre order and then they will email asking for extra payments otherwise you will lose the initial payment. They will say you have agreed to the terms which states "additional fees may apply" Really disappointed I need my money back!!!!!!!!!
DON'T USE IT SCAM They ask you for $20 to unlock your phone and then they send you email asking you for $300 to complete the unlocking if you don't agree they will take the $20 according to their terms and conditions that you accepted to continue, F* Scam
I have an iPhone 7 which I need unlocking to sell. It’s only worth £120 unlocked or £90 locked. So I paid iphoneapprovedunlock £14.99 + vat and heard nothing for two days. I even rang them for an update but it was just an answer phone and no call back was received. Tracked my order today and they now want an additional £63.99 + vat to release the unlock code.!! This is one corrupt company taking monies from respectable people. Make sure you read the small print
Don't waste your money! Was told via email they could unlock my brand new iPhone 11 - Paid my money - Next day checked status to find a message saying it could not be done due to it being listed as lost or stolen and that money could not be refunded!! BS - Went directly to Apple shop after and advised nothing wrong with phone other than it locked to Vodafone network and that this company are basically trying to "jail brake" it. New iPhones cannot be unlocked until x amount of bills paid to network. This company don't tell you that, they just take your money!!
Total Scam - Dont use them!!! mislead you into paying a small amount upfront and then ask to pay a huge amount again before actually unlocking the phone.
Beware, they make out that it is £17.99 to unlock your phone, but you get an email saying its been approved you have to pay an additional £50, so £68 to unlock an iPhone 6 that's 4.5 years old and only worth £60. Contacted O2 who said there is no charge from them for the device in question. Total con and a rip off. I could accept a small admin fee but this was a total mis-representation of what the overall cost would be. Reported to trading standards!
Scam Will ask you for more money to conplete the unlock. Get it done from your network provider. It will be cheaper.
They accept any digits combination as an IMEI tell you it is eligible for service, even not existing device. Then they ask you to pay 10 times more to "complete" service. Over all. No service was provided, no refund,
Scammers !!! AVOID AVOID AVOID Give a competitive price which you assume is to unlock the the phone but then inform you that there is further payment and your initial payment is just to start the process.Loads of bogus reviews - avoid!
Steer clear of this of this company shady practice and false advertising Thought thats a good price of £14.99 to unlock an iphone 7, so I went ahead and did it, then at checkout the price jumped to £17.99 for VAT, so I paid that then the webpage crashed. I contacted the company the next day and gave them all my details and went through what had happened they said they had found the payment and would process the order. 2 days later i get and email with a link saying unlock ready, I click the link and it takes me to another page where they want a further £58.79 to unlock the phone, seeing as EE do this for £19.99 Im not paying this, also contacted credit card company to get a refund as its false advertising and service given is not what your paying for. The company contacted me and advised they would refund me on receipt of me taking down this review. I filed this with my credit card agency. Still no refund from them, also I'm not going to take this down.
Thought that's a good price of £14.99 to unlock an iphone 7, so I went ahead and did it, then at checkout, the price jumped to £17.99 for VAT, so I paid that then the webpage crashed. I contacted the company the next day and gave them all my details and went through what had happened they said they had found the payment and would process the order. 2 days later I get an email with a link saying unlock ready, I click the link and it takes me to another page where they want a further £58.79 to unlock the phone, seeing as EE do this for £19.99 I'm not paying this, also contacted credit card company to get a refund as its false advertising and service given is not what your paying for. The company contacted me and advised they would refund me on receipt of me taking down this review. I filed this with my credit card agency. Still no refund from them, also I'm not going to take this down.
Picked Iphone approved unlock because of the good reviews and paid my £17.99 which I thought was fair. Now they want a further £52.79 to give me the unlock this was never stated and i will not be recommending or paying.
Like for many customers it seems, iphoneapprovedunlock.com has not been unlocked anything. They keep asking for more payments, they keep sending me weekly updates stating that their team are working hard, that my unlock will be ready in 7 days... But nothing. They are constantly "experiencing a high level of calls" so I have not been able to talk to anyone. This clearly "smell" like a scam... I have now asked for a full refund. I have also started legal action against the company. It my cost me far more than unlocking but it now is a matter of principle!
BEWARE Of What You Might Be Getting Into I merely wanted an unlock on an old iPad 3. I paid the $18 initial fee, then an additional $40 to actually start the process. Over 9 months (from late November 2018), I got nothing except empty reassurances that my order would be completed "soon". I finally got their attention when I posted a review on this site. I requested that they either unlock the iPad, or refund my payments, as outlined in their Terms & Conditions (not lost, stolen, blacklisted, serial number checked out with Apple, etc.). Well, they wouldn't unlock the iPad because "the system crashed when the iCloud infrastructure was remodeled due to a worldwide server outage throughout last year and the beginning of this year." They also said that they couldn't unlock because of the "new model and costs" for unlock activation. This was the response to my question of whether I was going to have pay any kind of 'final fee'. So, they said that they would refund my $58 within 3-7 days. Well, I didn't get that either. So, I'm reposting a review and have notified them that I will not take it down until I receive my refund. They did seem to be especially concerned about my review, as they requested it's removal in almost every reply. I won't say "Don't Use..." because I'm sure it works for some people. I was not one of them. But BEWARE of what you might be getting into.
Got my money back: Complaint on Paypal and it is solved.
Make your own opinion... I bought an I Phone 4S and I asked this company to unlock it from the operator (so that I can work with mine). The phone was not bought in UK (when new) and worked with a non UK communications operator. They say they cannot unlock the phone because "their report" tells them the phone was sold in UK and was working with an UK operator. I contacted their support and they keep talking about the report, that i gaved them wrong information and tell me to make a new request (and pay more money).
still waiting for my unlock, paid £14.99 then on check out charged another £3, 3 days later I get an email saying I am accepted to have my phone unlocked and then charged me another £129.00!! To date my phone is still locked!
Iphone Unlock is rated 2.12 based on 69 reviews