After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Avoid at all costs unless you are very rich!

The unlock fee will be much higher than the initial £20 “pre order” fee, it doesn’t end here be prepared to pay much more once they have taken the £20.....

I’m £20 down with a locked phone and no intention of paying the extra £60+ To get it unlocked

AVOID!!!!
edwardstones00 @ gmail. com helped me unlock my device. Contact him if you want to unlock yours.
Hey guys I got mine unlocked already. All thanks to Edward's, I thought it was impossible to unlock my device. I recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail. com if you wanna unlock iCloud on your device.
Very misleading service, beware and don’t fall for their tactic of charging a “pre order” price of £20..... it is not clear they will then ask for an additional payment of £67 the next day to complete the transaction......

The detail may have been in the small print but these people know exactly what they are doing. Fraudulent service at the very least. An expensive lesson to learn.
Tried to charge me over £300 to unlock a £70 iPad. Very poor and have asked for my £29.99 refund.
I have been in a long distant marriage because of the nature of my job, my husband cheated on me times without number since I want around to make sure he was caught in the act. During this pandemic I noticed his activities closely because I always had a feeling that I was missing something before I knew it I found my self playing detective and gathering together a lot of clues that led me to understand the type of person he really is. I tried all I could to get into his phone until my friends introduced me to Agent SHERLOCKSTORM @ YAHOOCOM. He is a certified ethical havker and also an IT specialist In my friends company. I had my doubts about his services at first until he delivered and provided the services for after 4hours. I wasn’t sure how he did it, I told him all I wanted and provided all the information he requested for and I was able to see all that my husband does on his device.that was how I got all the proof I needed to confront him and I’m glad I contacted him. You can reach out to him on SHERLOCKSTORM @ YAHOOCOM.
Help iphone me unlock
scam, told one price to begin with that needed to pay only to be them told a much higher price. I decided to just take a loss instead of giving them all the xtra money. thanks for nothing
Absolute scam! Ordered an unlock service for £23.99 and the next day they email and say they want an extra £130 to release the code. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!
If I could, I would give no stars! STAY AWAY! DO NOT USE THIS SITE! The website requests a $39.99 pre-order fee. Their Terms and Conditions state that they may ask for a larger sum once their scan of the phone is complete. What they do not share is that the extra fee may be upwards of an additional $330, more that 900% of the Pre-Order amount. I tried to unlock an iPhone 5 and was expected to pay a total of $366 to complete the iCloud unlock. Not even a carrier unlock! Mind you the iPhone 5 is worth less than $100. I have now wasted $40 because I will not pay an extra $327 on a phone worth less than $100 and they refuse to refund even though an increase of 900% of the original fee was never mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. In my opinion, this website is a huge SCAM.
Hmm. Marriage is a sweet thing Infact the sweetest but when the problems arises it becomes the most difficult and disgusting thing and you detest your whole life especially when it comes to cheating . You can’t imagine your partner seeing a mistress at your back but gives you room to be suspicious at home , you start to guess indefinitely . You seem not to be able to get your mind off thinking about it or feeling very curious about what’s going on. The next question you should ask yourself is what is going on , is this true or am I imagining things ? That is the question I ask myself and I told you myself I’ll clear this things up my head . I made that my mission and I went for it . Thanks to Hackbyharley (@) Gmail com for the perfect service he rendered to me , I couldn’t believe it could be that detailed , even to the extent of retrieving pictures and videos from gallery and social media platforms , I got so excited and I got to clear my doubts . This is a great impact now on my decision making . Sometimes you really need to take bold steps , only you can do it no one will help you do it . Take the step and have faith . Thanks again Hackbyharley @ gmailcom
This isn’t to label this company bad . But they take money without nothing and ask for more continuously , it’s extortion ! I decided to take refund still to no avail no response from their so called customer care unit . Now I had to go to a expert Hackbyharley @ gmail com who helped me you can use him too .
Scam. Over 20 days waiting and they stopped responding.
Paid 23 pound total fee then got an email 24 hours later saying they want an extra 74 pound absolute scam! Emailed them and they didn’t care atall sent a link to pay the 74!! Rubbish website horrible people scamming money off people
Asked to adjust my review with veiled threat of legal action regarding my use of the word scam.

So it’s not a scam. Absolutely 100 percent not a scam.

Just to be clear, this isn’t a scam. They have my money, I don’t have an unlocked phone. But it’s not a scam.

The total cost isn't made clear at the point of contract, and they request further extortionate funds to complete the unlocking.
Scam
Scam! Absolutely shocking I paid £24.99 First to get my phone unlocked then the day after they said in order to receive my unlock code it’s a further £60. I explained that I couldn’t afford that and they didn’t care, very rude customer service. Noticed that bad reviews get blocked also I will be writing to watch dog about this one!!! It’s costs £20 if u take it to the shop so why they charge these ridiculous prices is beyond me
Scam
It’s good to know the truth about your partner’s sincerity. When I had a suspicion on my cheating ex, I spoke to premiumspyglobal@ Gmail com through email who helped me remotely access his phone to see the Call logs and Text messages, Imessage, GPS Tracking iOS and Andriod. I was able to know i have been living with a cheater all along, there is no need to stay with a cheater so I had to quit. If you need similar help contact Premium Spy Global
Scam. Most positive reviews are fake I can easily tell. They charge £110 for an iPhone X unlock and do not disclose this clearly on their website. They make you pay for a so called pre-order which is easy to misunderstand. It makes you feel like the full price of unlock but that isn’t the case. It’s very ,misleading.
Don’t be taken in by fake reviews. They are a con. They say it will be £20 then hit you with a £80 additional bill. It’s there in the tiny small print hidden in reams of t&c’s. Pure fraudsters and false advertising.
After Sales is rated 2.79 based on 129 reviews