Iphone Unlock Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Iphone Unlock
Click Here

Tell us how Iphone Unlock made you happy

"They accept any digits combination as an IMEI tell you it is eligible for service, even not existing device. Then they ask you to pay 10 times more to "complete" service. Over all. No service was provided, no refund,"
"Scammers !!! AVOID AVOID AVOID Give a competitive price which you assume is to unlock the the phone but then inform you that there is further payment and your initial payment is just to start the process.Loads of bogus reviews - avoid!"
"Steer clear of this of this company shady practice and false advertising Thought thats a good price of £14.99 to unlock an iphone 7, so I went ahead and did it, then at checkout the price jumped to £17.99 for VAT, so I paid that then the webpage crashed. I contacted the company the next day and gave them all my details and went through what had happened they said they had found the payment and would process the order. 2 days later i get and email with a link saying unlock ready, I click the link and it takes me to another page where they want a further £58.79 to unlock the phone, seeing as EE do this for £19.99 Im not paying this, also contacted credit card company to get a refund as its false advertising and service given is not what your paying for. The company contacted me and advised they would refund me on receipt of me taking down this review. I filed this with my credit card agency. Still no refund from them, also I'm not going to take this down."
"Thought that's a good price of £14.99 to unlock an iphone 7, so I went ahead and did it, then at checkout, the price jumped to £17.99 for VAT, so I paid that then the webpage crashed. I contacted the company the next day and gave them all my details and went through what had happened they said they had found the payment and would process the order. 2 days later I get an email with a link saying unlock ready, I click the link and it takes me to another page where they want a further £58.79 to unlock the phone, seeing as EE do this for £19.99 I'm not paying this, also contacted credit card company to get a refund as its false advertising and service given is not what your paying for. The company contacted me and advised they would refund me on receipt of me taking down this review. I filed this with my credit card agency. Still no refund from them, also I'm not going to take this down."
"Picked Iphone approved unlock because of the good reviews and paid my £17.99 which I thought was fair. Now they want a further £52.79 to give me the unlock this was never stated and i will not be recommending or paying."
"Like for many customers it seems, iphoneapprovedunlock.com has not been unlocked anything. They keep asking for more payments, they keep sending me weekly updates stating that their team are working hard, that my unlock will be ready in 7 days... But nothing. They are constantly "experiencing a high level of calls" so I have not been able to talk to anyone. This clearly "smell" like a scam... I have now asked for a full refund. I have also started legal action against the company. It my cost me far more than unlocking but it now is a matter of principle!"
"BEWARE Of What You Might Be Getting Into I merely wanted an unlock on an old iPad 3. I paid the $18 initial fee, then an additional $40 to actually start the process. Over 9 months (from late November 2018), I got nothing except empty reassurances that my order would be completed "soon". I finally got their attention when I posted a review on this site. I requested that they either unlock the iPad, or refund my payments, as outlined in their Terms & Conditions (not lost, stolen, blacklisted, serial number checked out with Apple, etc.). Well, they wouldn't unlock the iPad because "the system crashed when the iCloud infrastructure was remodeled due to a worldwide server outage throughout last year and the beginning of this year." They also said that they couldn't unlock because of the "new model and costs" for unlock activation. This was the response to my question of whether I was going to have pay any kind of 'final fee'. So, they said that they would refund my $58 within 3-7 days. Well, I didn't get that either. So, I'm reposting a review and have notified them that I will not take it down until I receive my refund. They did seem to be especially concerned about my review, as they requested it's removal in almost every reply. I won't say "Don't Use..." because I'm sure it works for some people. I was not one of them. But BEWARE of what you might be getting into."
"Got my money back: Complaint on Paypal and it is solved."
"Make your own opinion... I bought an I Phone 4S and I asked this company to unlock it from the operator (so that I can work with mine). The phone was not bought in UK (when new) and worked with a non UK communications operator. They say they cannot unlock the phone because "their report" tells them the phone was sold in UK and was working with an UK operator. I contacted their support and they keep talking about the report, that i gaved them wrong information and tell me to make a new request (and pay more money)."
"still waiting for my unlock, paid £14.99 then on check out charged another £3, 3 days later I get an email saying I am accepted to have my phone unlocked and then charged me another £129.00!! To date my phone is still locked!"
"Hello I used this website even though I saw a number of bad reviews however I paid for my iphone to be unlocked and it took more than 24 hours so I purchased from another website who unlock my iphone and I asked for a refund and no one would assist me in the return of my money"
"They claim to offer a SIM unlock service for iphones at a cost of £14.99 +VAT Once this has been paid they then try and charge an addition sum (aprox £70) and they refuse to cancel / refund the original order. Having dug into this company a little it seems they are using faked reviews on trust pilot etc in order to deceive people into paying the £17.99 and a lot of people have been defrauded. They also threaten to black list your phone if you report them to your credit card company etc."
"A scam I am afraid - DO NOT USE - you will be ripped off!!"
"Took my money. Waited for them to unlock my phone and they gonna respond and say they can't because I am still under contract. That is the purpose of getting a phone locked because it is under contract. if it wasn't I could get it unlocked for free. straight rip off, I would never use them again or recommend anybody use them"
"dont trust these scum bags especially emma, they lie to you totally unhelpful they just want to take your money and run. they advertise they can unlock your iphone in 24 hours, bull. thjey advertise unlocking at £14.99 then charge you a extra £3.00 then at the very end they charge you a £42'00 as release fee. they aint getting a penny out of me . they are fraudsters you have been warned....."
"SCAM DO NOT USE"
"iphoneapprovedunlock.com and officialapprovedunlock.com are scams, scams, scams... do not use them for anything"
"DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE iphoneapprovedunlock.com could not unlock my phone as advertised and promised, then refused to refund me after literally dozens of requests. Furthermore, customer service agent “Emma” has threatened me with “legal action” after I posted negative reviews on review sites. Yes, I’m serious. www.iphoneapprovedunlock.com is a scam"
"Made my request and paid the £17.99 and the details make it out to be the only payment. Email received saying approved unlock press the RELEASE YOUR UNLOCK. This takes you to an area requesting a further £52.79. Well they are not getting it. Their website / unlock request says nothing of the extra payment. 😡😡😡😡😡😡"
Iphone Unlock is rated 2.28 based on 60 reviews