Insolvency Plus Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Insolvency Plus Group
Rachel Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Paul Mc Nicholls who took on my case was very pleasant kind and helpful and put me and my mind at ease. I will definitely recommend IPG to anyone who is in the same situation as me"
"I like to thank Julie for all the help and support In the last few weeks in putting a iva together for me.What a great group at IPG"
"Extremely helpful and talked me through step by step. Can not thank them enough"
Jennifer Hiles
Verified Buyer
"Recently having a baby and knowing I couldn’t afford my debts the stress and sleepless nights were unbearable. I spoke to Julie and within 5 minutes felt a massive feeling of relief. I can now sleep at night knowing my financial future is bright thanks to insolvency plus."
Christine Smith
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Insolvency Plus after finding them with on the Internet, my initial contact was with Julie Billingham who was brilliant and helpful throughout the process. I fell as though a big burden had been lifted from my shoulders, so thank you, would I recommend this Company YES without any doubts. once again THANK YOU. Christine Smith Birmingham"
Harriet Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Julie the lovely lady that helped me was brilliant talked me through every option & helped me decide on the best one for me honestly i have all ready recommend you guys to a friend as i think yours are amazing at what you do & i would like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart especially to Julie x"
Riley Reed
Verified Buyer
"Lee has been amazing. He not only listened to me but he also understood and resolved my problem not only efficiently, but also with respect. I would highly recommend IPG to anyone struggling with financial issues. Thank you to both Lee and IPG for taking a huge weight off of my shoulders and giving me a chance at a fresh start."
Wendy Piper
Verified Buyer
"Like most other people I suspect, I was very nervous of making that initial call feeling that possibly IPG would be judgemental over my stupidity. How wrong I was. Julie Billington took time to put me at ease. We went through the assessment together and then went through the various options available so we could make an informed decision on the right option for me. Julie has been and is continuing to be a great support to me and I cannot speak highly enough of Julie and IPG. I urge anyone in a similar situation to make that call."
Amanda Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to a lady called Lisa about my debt problems and she guided me through the whole process of getting back on track now am on the way to being debt free thanks lisa i feel at ease already your a credit to the company"
David Adey
Verified Buyer
"I can't thank Julie Billington enough as she was very helpful and was able to consolidate my debt in to one monthly payment,"
Diane King
Verified Buyer
"They didnt judge me and made me feel at ease"
Adam Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Amazing friendly informative staff who supported me throughout the process and found me the most appropriate solution possible :) thank you"
"I contact your company and thought you would judge me, not at all, you was so helpful from the start nothing was too much problem and you answered all my questions. You arranged everything for me and lifted a huge weight. Wish I had done it better."
"Insolvency plus made me feel very comfortable and at ease they where very helpful and got me a plan on how to sort my finances out very happy I went to them"
Helen Inkpen
Verified Buyer
"Made me feel I wasn’t alone and there was help out there! From start to finish Lee my advisor was like a best friend and he really cared :-)"
Adrian Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Managed to help me get on top of my finances, believe me when I say that's a hell of a burden of my shoulders."
Mohammad Farooq
Verified Buyer
"i am extremely happy especially miss julie , that lady she is extremely helpful , and caring the customers , and really appreciate , julie , she handle my case , very quickly, and better way , thanks ,,, i might refer , if any body having same situation ,, thanks again . ( MOHAMMAD FAROOQ )"
Louise Davies
Verified Buyer
"The advisor listened to me and did not judge. The careful explanation I was given made me feel reassured that there was help out there for me. Through out the very first contact made with me I was kept informed at all times. The knowledge and expertise given to me from the advisor was very reassuring. 100% excellence in customer service."
Anthony Walker
Verified Buyer
"I found the process simple to understand guided by my advisor paul. He explained everything in full which helped to take away any fears i had about undertaking the process and entering into the agreement. All in all, a superb service."
"Lee from IPG has been very helpful, friendly and consistent from the start. He had handled my queries and had been patient while waiting for my documents. Throughout the process i have been kept up to date and already feel positive about my experience."
Insolvency Plus Group is rated 5.00 based on 59 reviews