Insolvency Plus Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Insolvency Plus Group
Michael Allati
Verified Buyer
"Having lived and hidden my debts from everyone for 10 years, I decided to call Insolvency Plus Group. Within just a few minutes I felt human again. Speaking to someone that understands and doesn't judge is the most rewarding feeling. I just wish I had found the courage and spoken to such an understanding and helpful company. Thank you"
"Insolvency plus group have been outstanding with my case,they have made life much easier and I couldn’t be more grateful and I would recommend them to any persons who are having financial problems"
"Despite it being it difficult to talk about my debts I was put at ease by the friendly and helpful attitude of the staff, nothing was too much trouble for them. What also impresses is the depth of knowledge they possess"
Jackie Gough
Verified Buyer
"Once I plucked up the courage to speak to someone about my debt problem from the onset I was put at ease friendly very informative helpful lady that kept me constantly up to date with all the information that I needed brilliant service"
Kofi Quartey
Verified Buyer
"Insolvency Plus Group has excellent service , they actually take there time to understand and listen to your case , I just want say a big thank you to Julie who helped me through the processes gave me advice , that I would understand , Julie was very helpful professional and excellent services Thank You Julie"
Chantelle Murray
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service I got . Staff I spoke to were great and very good at helping me sort everything out . If I was struggling they was there to help me along with it all step by step no hassle when phoning they was all glad to help would recommend this company to anyone Iam now stress free and my mind is at peace now with the help off this team ."
Rachel Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Paul Mc Nicholls who took on my case was very pleasant kind and helpful and put me and my mind at ease. I will definitely recommend IPG to anyone who is in the same situation as me"
"I like to thank Julie for all the help and support In the last few weeks in putting a iva together for me.What a great group at IPG"
"Extremely helpful and talked me through step by step. Can not thank them enough"
Jennifer Hiles
Verified Buyer
"Recently having a baby and knowing I couldn’t afford my debts the stress and sleepless nights were unbearable. I spoke to Julie and within 5 minutes felt a massive feeling of relief. I can now sleep at night knowing my financial future is bright thanks to insolvency plus."
Christine Smith
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Insolvency Plus after finding them with on the Internet, my initial contact was with Julie Billingham who was brilliant and helpful throughout the process. I fell as though a big burden had been lifted from my shoulders, so thank you, would I recommend this Company YES without any doubts. once again THANK YOU. Christine Smith Birmingham"
Harriet Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Julie the lovely lady that helped me was brilliant talked me through every option & helped me decide on the best one for me honestly i have all ready recommend you guys to a friend as i think yours are amazing at what you do & i would like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart especially to Julie x"
Riley Reed
Verified Buyer
"Lee has been amazing. He not only listened to me but he also understood and resolved my problem not only efficiently, but also with respect. I would highly recommend IPG to anyone struggling with financial issues. Thank you to both Lee and IPG for taking a huge weight off of my shoulders and giving me a chance at a fresh start."
Wendy Piper
Verified Buyer
"Like most other people I suspect, I was very nervous of making that initial call feeling that possibly IPG would be judgemental over my stupidity. How wrong I was. Julie Billington took time to put me at ease. We went through the assessment together and then went through the various options available so we could make an informed decision on the right option for me. Julie has been and is continuing to be a great support to me and I cannot speak highly enough of Julie and IPG. I urge anyone in a similar situation to make that call."
Amanda Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to a lady called Lisa about my debt problems and she guided me through the whole process of getting back on track now am on the way to being debt free thanks lisa i feel at ease already your a credit to the company"
David Adey
Verified Buyer
"I can't thank Julie Billington enough as she was very helpful and was able to consolidate my debt in to one monthly payment,"
Diane King
Verified Buyer
"They didnt judge me and made me feel at ease"
Adam Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Amazing friendly informative staff who supported me throughout the process and found me the most appropriate solution possible :) thank you"
"I contact your company and thought you would judge me, not at all, you was so helpful from the start nothing was too much problem and you answered all my questions. You arranged everything for me and lifted a huge weight. Wish I had done it better."
"Insolvency plus made me feel very comfortable and at ease they where very helpful and got me a plan on how to sort my finances out very happy I went to them"
Insolvency Plus Group is rated 5.00 based on 65 reviews