Insolvency Plus Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Insolvency Plus Group
"I am a very hard person to get in contact with and Lee (the guy that dealt with my case) never gave up, he was detailed and efficient in everything he explained and did for me and I can not thank him enough. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted and I may be able to sleep better at night now. Many thanks"
"Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest. Very efficient and put you at ease and talk you through the process clearly. Special thanks to lee Massey."
"Thay did every thing possible to get me the help I needed thank guys you are brilliant"
"I can't thank Lisa enough for the kind and caring way she has helped me deal with an impossible situation and taken away the dreadful fear that was building up inside me. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I can see the light at last. Thank you so much."
"It has taken a lot of my mind and I know that I won't be getting phone calls or threatening letters anymore."
"Before I made the first call I could not see a way out of my debt situation constant calls, letters, I was scared couldn't sleep struggling to focus at work working 7 days a week to pay debts leaving me exhausted... I just wanted to disappear I can understand why people end their life that's what I wanted to do.. my son begged me to get help so I called spoke to a Julie Billington she was very empathetic caring understanding .... I was crying and felt ashamed & embarrassed however after she talked me through everything I felt I was in a better place in my head... thanks to this lady I didn't complete suicide... Thank you so much for supporting me through this by phoning & messages reassuring me"
"I found the whole process excellent the person that dealt with me was absolutely brilliant very professional but at the same time had a very compassionate nature she must be a credit to your company ."
"Natalie was lovely understanding gave excellent advice and so down to earth"
"Julie did a fantastic job of helping me with my money problems. Would highly recommend to anyone with debt problems"
"Julie billington was such a great support to me, she helped me step by step, answered any doubts I had to my satisfaction. IPG is a great company to help solve any debts you have."
"They dealt with my debt issues with expertise. The service they provide is very good & any other person(s) who are looking to become insolvent then these people are the best to have on their side. I would and have recommended this company to family and would happily recommend to friends."
"We're very helpful and gave me so much peace of mind. I can now sleep again without worrying. Thank you again"
"Very helpful sorting everything out . I was guided all the way which made me feel better. Agent very helpful through the process. I would recommend Insolvency Plus as they are quick and efficient. Thanks for you help."
"Solved my problems efficiently and with no judgement."
"When I thought I had no option at all with staying on top with my debt payment and paying rent insolvency saved me. I spoke to Lisa and immediately I felt that she could help me some how. At first I was very sceptical regarding the whole scheme but Lisa guided me through the whole process very patiently and in a very professional way. Still I thought what if it is not true. Until the day came and the programme really worked. I now make only one payment and also sleep better and can also save money and enjoy recreation time with my kids and at the same time can think of going for a holiday. The only drawback is regarding your credit score which you need to compromise for about 5 to 6 years. At first I thought it would affect my credit score but what do I gain if my credit score is good and I live on the edge. At least I would now be able to save money as well. Thank you Lisa Rigby for the advice and for saving me and my family from a major financial crisis. Well done to you for making me feel comfortable and not stupid. One relieved customer."
"I was truly astonished on how professional Lee and Lisa was just bought me piece of mind and made me feel at ease, they are truly a credit to your company I cannot put in words how pleased I am and how it feels the pressure is taken of me at last, After contacting the credit card company a while back, but they did not want to know, and I did not know where to turn but then got a call from Lee, and it all changed, God bless you and Thank you so so very much, I am forever in your debt, Regards Alan."
"Julie Billington was fantastic from start to finish with sorting out my debt solution. Friendly and non pushy, I was informed every step of the way, and quickly chose a debt solution to suit my needs and circumstances. Cannot thank Julie and this company enough!"
"Excellent service from start to finish! I was so unsure of what to do and couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel but my advisor went through all my options making everything much clearer for me and now I have it all set up, really pleased. Thank you."
"4 (1 review written) Firstly would like to say thank you To julie billington for her help with my trust deed case.
She was very pofessional from the start of my application at this very stressful time,always at the end of the telephone when there were questions i needed to ask making me feel at ease when i feeling the pressure taking this step. So thank you very much julie Billington
you are a wee star
"
"I found all the staff I had contact with very helpful and understanding debt problems they fully understood my situation and where very patient with me and help ensure I came to a suitable solution to my debt problems."
Insolvency Plus Group is rated 5.00 based on 99 reviews