Insolvency Plus Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Insolvency Plus Group
Justin Heyward
Verified Buyer
"Natalie was lovely understanding gave excellent advice and so down to earth"
"Julie did a fantastic job of helping me with my money problems. Would highly recommend to anyone with debt problems"
STEPHANIE Dantier De Fribourg
Verified Buyer
"Julie billington was such a great support to me, she helped me step by step, answered any doubts I had to my satisfaction. IPG is a great company to help solve any debts you have."
"They dealt with my debt issues with expertise. The service they provide is very good & any other person(s) who are looking to become insolvent then these people are the best to have on their side. I would and have recommended this company to family and would happily recommend to friends."
Rebecca Mitton
Verified Buyer
"We're very helpful and gave me so much peace of mind. I can now sleep again without worrying. Thank you again"
Mary Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful sorting everything out . I was guided all the way which made me feel better. Agent very helpful through the process. I would recommend Insolvency Plus as they are quick and efficient. Thanks for you help."
"Solved my problems efficiently and with no judgement."
Rosario Sitling
Verified Buyer
"When I thought I had no option at all with staying on top with my debt payment and paying rent insolvency saved me. I spoke to Lisa and immediately I felt that she could help me some how. At first I was very sceptical regarding the whole scheme but Lisa guided me through the whole process very patiently and in a very professional way. Still I thought what if it is not true. Until the day came and the programme really worked. I now make only one payment and also sleep better and can also save money and enjoy recreation time with my kids and at the same time can think of going for a holiday. The only drawback is regarding your credit score which you need to compromise for about 5 to 6 years. At first I thought it would affect my credit score but what do I gain if my credit score is good and I live on the edge. At least I would now be able to save money as well. Thank you Lisa Rigby for the advice and for saving me and my family from a major financial crisis. Well done to you for making me feel comfortable and not stupid. One relieved customer."
Alan Byrne
Verified Buyer
"I was truly astonished on how professional Lee and Lisa was just bought me piece of mind and made me feel at ease, they are truly a credit to your company I cannot put in words how pleased I am and how it feels the pressure is taken of me at last, After contacting the credit card company a while back, but they did not want to know, and I did not know where to turn but then got a call from Lee, and it all changed, God bless you and Thank you so so very much, I am forever in your debt, Regards Alan."
Gemma Parker
Verified Buyer
"Julie Billington was fantastic from start to finish with sorting out my debt solution. Friendly and non pushy, I was informed every step of the way, and quickly chose a debt solution to suit my needs and circumstances. Cannot thank Julie and this company enough!"
"Excellent service from start to finish! I was so unsure of what to do and couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel but my advisor went through all my options making everything much clearer for me and now I have it all set up, really pleased. Thank you."
Robert Kelly
Verified Buyer
"4 (1 review written) Firstly would like to say thank you To julie billington for her help with my trust deed case.
She was very pofessional from the start of my application at this very stressful time,always at the end of the telephone when there were questions i needed to ask making me feel at ease when i feeling the pressure taking this step. So thank you very much julie Billington
you are a wee star
"
"I found all the staff I had contact with very helpful and understanding debt problems they fully understood my situation and where very patient with me and help ensure I came to a suitable solution to my debt problems."
"Outstanding service , really happy I rang insolvency plus group . I'm stress free again"
Daniel Gilkerson
Verified Buyer
"Julie was very helpful talked me through the all steps and made it very easy for me to choose what to do next about my debt would highly recommend if any of my friends or family get into the same problems I did with my money"
"Stress free & a pleasure to deal with"
Katie Elliott
Verified Buyer
"I couldn't have asked for better help and support. Lee was amazing and always at the end of the phone when I needed him to answer any of my question. Thank you very much for all your help.."
"The staff are very helpful and brilliant. Sorted mine out with no problems I’m glad happy and relieved. Thank u all."
Mohammad Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Because very quike work . Customer service very quickly. I am very very happy. I can’t believe working very good and very quike. Thanks again"
Siobhan Hammond
Verified Buyer
"They were helpful and told me all the information I needed know. The process was so quick and I spoke to the same person each time rather than being passed around! Super friendly"
Insolvency Plus Group is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews