In The Pink Reviews

7PM
7PM

Click Here

Tell us how In The Pink made you happy

"My parcel hasent even come yet"
Are you In The Pink? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordred 25 nov, still waiting delivery. So cannot really comment on items i ordered."
"Box arrived crushed and damaged - photo is after I attempted reconstruction!"
"Order 3 nomation charms all week said orders processed then at 10ish 2day found out only 3 charms come then being told 2-3weeks for the other charm to come just a bit unfair when they were for gifts"
"You advertised another coin which I ordered it was priced on your website as 0.00 under consumer law this was what I should of been charged. I have had no replies to emails."
Hi Denise

We have sent you two e-mail replies to your query, please let us know if you haven't received them.
In The Pink
"I came in your store to buy nomination charm 5 in total only to buy 3 went to Lincoln and got the rest looked on your site to find them ready to buy not happy so I will think twice next time"
"My husband bought me the Michael kors smart watch for Christmas from in the pink. After spending all Christmas day unable to get the smart watch to work and very disappointed that I couldn't wear my main present. Boxing day morning as soon as the store opened I went to in the pink and told them to be told there was no-one there able to fix the problem and I would need to come back another day as someone had set the watch prior to buying it to demo mode and they didn't know how to take it back of. The watch was also not charging properly. They said only think could do was me spend another 50 pound to upgrade the watch even tho the current watch was 350. This is in acceptable why should I pay as the product doesn't work. I then returned again the following day and the lady was there to fix it however she noticed it wasn't working and I had been messed about previously the day before and upgraded it to the 399 watch straight away. After waiting there an hour I went straight to work. After finishing work I got home went to put it straight on charge to find there was no charging in the box!! At this point I was absolutely fuming and had to go back to the shop again for the 4th time and 3 days later I could finally get my product working. In the future I will ensure that I take my custom somewhere else."
Dear In The Pink Customer

I have sent you a PM addressing your concerns, I hope we can put this right
Thanks