In The Pink Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend In The Pink
"They were gifts for friends and they loved them"
"It was Christmas time and very busy and the girl was lovely in the Grimsby store."
"Very friendly staff, jewelery very reasonably priced"
"Lovely items deliivered on time. Just a shame each charm wasnt in own wrapping as they were gifts at xmas for Different people. But would definitely shop her again."
Hi Oliver, we are sorry for this mixup and we hope it didn't cause much of an issue for you.

To fix this we added a note system to our basket now, this means upon buying the item if you require them packaged separately you can leave instructions for us.

"Helpful and friendly"
"Online purchase shop collect. Staff friendly and helpful ,lovely place to shop"
"Staff always helpful and polite"
"love it good customer service"
"Staff very friendly and helpful. There is a wide selection of jewellery on offer, if they haven't got in what you want they can order it for you."
"I came in your store to buy nomination charm 5 in total only to buy 3 went to Lincoln and got the rest looked on your site to find them ready to buy not happy so I will think twice next time"
"Very good customer service at"
"Great services friendly staff too !"
"The sales assistants in Cleethorpes are extremely pleasant and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. A ten out of ten for them!!!!!"
"This is a lovely shop and now moved to a good area in our shopping precinct in Grimsby making it easier to be spotted. The staff are very friendly and helpful. A true pleasure to go into the shop they make you feel welcome."
"Service is fine , lovely polite ladies , however , Inpurchased some earrings in November, £20 as I was given a gift voucher , 1st time I wore them the stone fell out , returned them and got them replaced with the same no problem. Decided to wear them and the stone fell out again , I don’t live in town so another trip back"
"I purchased two items of jewellery from you, a pair of earrings and a necklace. My wife loved both items for the quality, l must add, I thought they were great value and won’t hesitate to buy from you again."
"Lovely store, staff are always friendly and offer good customer service. The first place I think of when buying a present."
"Fabulous Jewellery"
"Good work guys keep it up"
"Fab service and excellent value for money"
In The Pink is rated 4.58 based on 130 reviews