International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
I've not received the product yet not much more I can say but very poor! Your web site showed stock so I placed the order. You don't have stock so haw can you be perceived as anything but poor. However, if you value the reviews you get that, are negative then you will contact me to discuss further. If you don't contact me why bother having any reviews in the first place as all you want to do is collect stars!
Not received my goods.
Hello Stephen,
You have not received your goods yet because they are listed on the website as a Pre Order item with a due date of 20th May. We also sent you an email on the 25th February to make sure you were aware of the delivery date. If you wish to cancel this order please let us know.
Not yet received items
Hi Andrea,
Sorry for the delay with your item. Please be aware that when you ordered the item the website was showing that it was a Pre Orde item and that it was not available until the 25th February. This has been delayed slightly and will now be due to us on the 28th.
Still waiting for the delivery of what I purchased
Bulb does not work.
Hi James,
Sorry to hear you have had a problem with the Kosnic lamp you ordered. Sometimes there are compatibility issues between low voltage LED lamps and the transformers that run the lamps. Can you please contact us with the information from the transformer you are currently using and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Huge disappointment, you are asked to wait for delivery for weeks when others can deliver in a day or two, I will never buy anything from them again, hope I get my current delivery at all!
Dear Jaroslaw,
The item you have ordered is out of stock with the manufacturer hence the long delivery. If you would like to cancel your order and order from another website then please let us know and we will refund you in full.
Over a week, still no sign of item
Hi Steven,
Your order was ready to despatch on the day you ordered it but the postcode you put on the delivery address does not match the address according to the Royal Mail Postcode Finder website. We sent you an email on the 30th May asking you to confirm the address and chased you for a reply on the 3rd June but so far we have had no reply. Please confirm your delivery address a as soo as you can to avoid further delay.
I bought an LED tube light bulb for approx £14. I entered my postal details and the cost of the delivery was approx £5. International lamps have since been in contact to say that they need another £10 for delivery. Okay I know we live in Northern Ireland, Royal Mail deliver here for the same price, as do Amazon etc. I feel this is discriminatory as we are all part of the UK.
Hi James,
On our website when checking out we do advise that we might have to ask for extra carrige for certain size parcels that are not going to the mainland UK. As you have ordered a 6 foot tube, this is not something that can be sent by the post and we there for have to use a courier. All couriers charge extra for this size parcel going to the Highlands of Scotland, off shore islands and Northern Ireland. It is not something that we choose to do but is something levied by all couriers. As we have heard from you since our initial email of the 25th May advising the extra carriage we will now presume that you do not wish to proceed with your order and so will cancel and refund you today.
I ordered some light fittings that were described as available International Lamps then told me they were obsolete Why were they still listed on their web site ?
Dear Vince,
We can only apologies for originally showing these items as in stock. They are still on our site but now show as obsolete.
Selling items they don’t even have in stock. One star for getting my money back after waiting for three weeks without any communication from their side.
Hi Mr Helmerking, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience when ordering with us. When the order was placed on the 10th December we emailed you back on the 11th advising that we were awaiting stock and that we had been advised by the manufacturer it would be about 7 days. Unfortunately we were let down by the manufacturer and once we had come back from our Christmas break emailed you on the 2nd January advising delivery had been put back to March. On the 4th you replied asking for a refund and we replied that day confirming the cancellation and refund. A combination of being let down by the manufacturer and the holiday period did result in a less than satisfactory ordering experience and I hope you are able to accept our apologies.
Can't review yet, haven't received my bulbs yet! Billy Ferguson
Dear William,
Sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. We can confirm your order was despatched by Royal Mail on 3rd January. We would expect you to receive your order via the post anytime now.
If you have any further problems please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Andy
Very poor. Products on the website that were available were no longer available after paying
Made a large purchase on 22 Nov and have not received a delivery or a response to my e-mail asking for a delivery date or a full refund. First and last time customer... ____ Refund received on 5 Dec. Thanks.
Dear James,
Sory to hear that you have been disappointed with your shopping experience with us. We have looked back through our emails and as far as we can see we have not received an email from you chasing delivery or asking for a refund. On the 22nd of November we sent you an email advising that not all items from your were in stock and that we could make a part delivery if so instructed. You replied asking if there would be an extra charge for that to which we replied, no there was not. There was no direct instruction from you to make the part delivery. After that we had no more communication from you and so we waited for the full order to be available before we despatched the order today. Had we received an email chasing delivery or asking for a refund we would have responded straight away as we do with all our email correspondance.

Yours Sincerely,
International Lamps Web Team
None of the adapters received are working so cannot say anything much about the product quality. Delivery was quick.
The package arrived broken and the lamp was in 2 parts
My bulbs are yet to arrive
Hi Trevor,
Back on the 23rd of April we did send you an email explaining that the manufacturer has delayed shipment and that stock will now be arriving at the end of May. This is something that is out of our control but we are keeping all our customers who have this item on order with us up to date with any changes to this situation. Please bear with us and we will despatch your order as soon as possible.
International Lamps is rated 4.68 based on 504 reviews