International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
Great quality products, good prices and rapid service. Fast communications.
Posted 42 minutes ago
Delivered quickly and intact. Unfortunately the fluorescent tube wasn't the right choice but that was down to me. .
Very good service. No problems at all, would recommend to others.
Fantastic service as always
Found exactly what I wanted and it was delivered quickly and securely, very good service.
Pleased with the product and the service
Very efficient
Very happy with International Lamps , when I had a problem with my lamp they quickly sent another and I didn’t have to return the previous one ! 👍
Excellent service and item as described. Would definitely recommend. Thankyou
Very knowledgeable & helpful staff, very fast delivery, which was also very reasonably priced.
I am writing this review because of the exemplary service I received from Int Lamps . On 10/8/21 I ordered a certain flourescent bulb . The paperwork was very efficient and the bulb was delivered on 16/8 sealed securely in a strong cardboard tube . Unfortunately the bulb was a different brand to what I ordered and it did not work ! So I wrote an email to Int Lamp and (somewhat to my surprise) within 10 minutes 'Nick' phoned me to explain what may have , inadverdently , happened . He assured me the correct bulb would be despatched immediately and to dispose of the faulty bulb . A few days later I received the correct bulb which does work . For a transaction worth £7.58 the service was outstanding and I would highly recommend to anyone contemplating online purchase .
Great firm. Well packed and documentation exact.product excellent and delivery prompt. All good!
Just what I wanted and at a good price
Excellent service and speed of delivery.
Just what was needed. Thanks
Items exactly as described. Excellent delivery and customer service. Will definitely use this company again.
Excellent service and communication.
Very fast but no reply to my enquiries relating to damaged lamp bulbs as received
Hi, Sorry to hear you have received some damaged items. I have checked our emails and we have not received any emails from you advising of any damage. Please send any emails to onlinesales@internationallamps.co.uk or just reply to one of our emails sent to you advising what has been received damaged and we can replace it for you.
Great service, quality product, will be using again
I had a problem with LED lamps flickering then failing. I discussed the problem with Customer Services at International Lamps and, following an email chat and photographs, they diagnosed the problem and recommended an alternative. They have also recommended a pairing of dimmable LEDs and dimmer. I would give their Customer Service top marks.
International Lamps is rated 4.61 based on 953 reviews