International Drug Mart Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend International Drug Mart

Tell us how International Drug Mart made you happy

"-----Original Message----- From: v <vo2maxcoach@aol.com> To: customerservice <customerservice@internationaldrugmart.com> Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2016 8:28 pm Subject: Re: William Williams, do you require any assistance in completing your order? first look at the first three emails that number 1 - that is my original order acknowledgement for an order i placed - paid for back on feb 16. i never got it - i tried to get marcus to help but he said he would then he refused to speak again. (several emails around march4) i sent customerservide@internationaldrugmart many emails - asking for help - you guys NEVER responded i called the help line and they told me that the original package was returned as not the correct address - the address on my acknowledgement shows that i entered my correct address - i NEVER received any tracking number on the first shipment so i doubt that it was even sent - they told me they would resend it - i dont know what is going on - i have not received any tracking number etc.. it is really bad for your reputation if you take peoples money and do not deliver the product lastly - i was going to place the order - bottom of this email but then thought - i might get ripped off again you should deliver the order that i paid for back in early feb - it is going on april - marcus and your help desk have been ignoring me"
Are you International Drug Mart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was suffering from Celiacs Disease and recovering suffering with a terrible rash. I ordered from IDM and got the medicine needed to control this awful, life-controlling condition at a fraction of the cost in country (USA) and finally got relief in healing. I will always go to them in the future. Daniel"
International Drug Mart is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews