International Drug Mart Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend International Drug Mart

How would you rate International Drug Mart?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
bill williams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about International Drug Mart in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Bill Williams
Verified Reviewer
"-----Original Message----- From: v <vo2maxcoach@aol.com> To: customerservice <customerservice@internationaldrugmart.com> Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2016 8:28 pm Subject: Re: William Williams, do you require any assistance in completing your order? first look at the first three emails that number 1 - that is my original order acknowledgement for an order i placed - paid for back on feb 16. i never got it - i tried to get marcus to help but he said he would then he refused to speak again. (several emails around march4) i sent customerservide@internationaldrugmart many emails - asking for help - you guys NEVER responded i called the help line and they told me that the original package was returned as not the correct address - the address on my acknowledgement shows that i entered my correct address - i NEVER received any tracking number on the first shipment so i doubt that it was even sent - they told me they would resend it - i dont know what is going on - i have not received any tracking number etc.. it is really bad for your reputation if you take peoples money and do not deliver the product lastly - i was going to place the order - bottom of this email but then thought - i might get ripped off again you should deliver the order that i paid for back in early feb - it is going on april - marcus and your help desk have been ignoring me"
Daniel Graybeal
Verified Reviewer
"I was suffering from Celiacs Disease and recovering suffering with a terrible rash. I ordered from IDM and got the medicine needed to control this awful, life-controlling condition at a fraction of the cost in country (USA) and finally got relief in healing. I will always go to them in the future. Daniel"
International Drug Mart is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews