Interior Addict Reviews

Interior Addict have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Interior Addict
12PM
12PM

50 -52 Commercial Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Interior Addict ?

"I did´nt get my stuff. They did not deliver"
"Did not deliver"
"Bestilte en stol fra Interior Addict 4.9.14. Stolen skullle ha kommet i november, så må nok bare innse at det ikke kommer noen stol og at pengene jeg har betalt ved bestilling er borte. Ser at mange med meg har blitt lurt av denne useriøse aktøren. Firmaet skal ha startet opp i nytt navn så pass på. Annette"
"I'm also going to lost my cash £800. I ordered dinning table along with 4 chairs and have not received. When I checked their web site it's completely down, no phone numbers to call or email address to contact… Can't believe this is real!!!!!"
"I was also victim of this scam - it's actually appealing that these people can take money from customers, fail to deliver, file for bankruptcy and start all over again as "Made in Design"."
"Just a note to say that this company seems now to be trading as "Made in Style": http://www.madeinstyle.com/uk/. (Try Googling Interior Addict - when I do that, Made in Style comes up as the first two promoted hits). Also, they have exactly the same product I ordered at exactly the same price. I must say it's a brilliant business model: take people's money, fail to deliver the goods, file for insolvency and leave behind a bunch of angry creditors and customers. Then, very swiftly, set up a new company selling exactly the same things. I am sure all the orders paid for but not received by people like me will come in handy when they arrive and can be sold to a different set of customers!"
"I ordered in store a side table and it was suppose to be delivered on the 01/03/2015. I have not yet received my delivery. I have emailed and telephoned the company on a daily basis, to date I have not had a reply. Extremely disappointed, it seems like I have lost my money."
"Does anyone know how you can get the money back from interior addict? It was for a purchase made in October and I fear because it was paid on debit card. I called and emailed relentlessly before they went into administration - we will never see the money again? Awful company, awful customer service."
"These scumbags went into administration in July of 2014 but the parent company KMA Replublic kept trading and taking customer orders. KMA were finally placed into administration on 7th April 2015. Anyone who has bought online through this company should try to get a refund through their credit/debit card provider. See the interior addict website for details of the appointed administrator. The people behind this company are an absolute disgrace. I believe there is ample evidence of criminal wrongdoing to warrant a police prosecution of the owners."
"Ordered a chair in August 2014, it had 16 week delivery time as it was custom cloth. Chair didn't arrive, had to send many emails threatening to do a credit card chargeback, eventually got an apology and told I would get a refund. Refund never arrived, can't get hold of the person I spoke to, no answer to phone or email. These people should be shut down by Trading Standards.... shame as they have some nice furniture."
"2 commandes faites en décembre, l'argent a été prélevé immediatement, aucune livraison. Ok pour engager une action"
"ordered a small table Dec 2014, was advise delivery Mar 2 2015. No table has arrived and I cannot make contact by phone or email. Website down. I am contacting my bank to see if I can be reimbursed for purchase as it was a fradulent transaction. The long lead period for delivery should have clicked with me that all was not good"
"I can confirm that the company is not bankrupt and it is real. But I can also confirm that they offer some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. After delivering the wrong stools to us, it took 3 months to get them taken away and the right ones delivered. Over that time, I called them maybe 20 times and never, not once did they pick up the phone. what kind of company thinks this is ok? Their products maybe nice, but a company with such customer service doesn't deserve to survive. Sorry."
"ALERTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPTE BANCAIRE DÉBITÉ IMMÉDIATEMENT ET PAS DE LIVRAISON IMPOSSIBLE DE LES JOINDRE ET PAS DE RÉPONSE AUX MAILS QUE PENSEZ VOUS DE LES DÉNONCER POUR SITE ABUSIF ET DE SE REGROUPER POUR LES POURSUIVRE EN JUSTICE J' ATTENDS VOS AVIS MERCI"
"This must be a false site. My uncle ordered 3 lamps that should have arrived in Feb2015. No lamps, money gone, no customer service, no email reply. www.interioraddict.com www3.interioraddict.com www4.interioraddict.com Etc...are not working ???"
"Don't touch this company - they take your money, don't deliver. See Facebook group for a large group of customers who've lost their money."
"paid and never received my item. Still waiting, but apparently the company is bankrupt… Please stay away from this website."
"J' ai commandé un fauteuil le 26 février, mon compte a été débité tout de suite, depuis pas de nouvelles d'Interior Addict. Le site est bloqué, et ce que je lis des avis d'acheteurs ne me rassure pas du tout. Comment se faire livrer? Entendre? Rembourser?"
"Interior Addict Chair order 110004368 Ordered on: 09/12/14 No sign of my chair and no response when I try to contact them. I paid with a debit card and, in all probability, will not get my money back. Reading other reviews makes me think that Interior Addict were quite cynical and had no intention of fulfilling the orders placed. I just hope they get a full legal backlash. John."
"Contacted Companies House last week, who said KMA Republic was not in receivership. Also contacted City of London Trading Standards who were going to investigate ' breach of contract' complaints. Yesterday, I contacted my credit card company who will be in touch immediately with KMA bankers with a view to shutting down the site so that no more fraudulent orders can be taken."
Interior Addict is rated 1.04 based on 55 reviews