Interfit Photographic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interfit Photographic
Read Interfit Photographic Reviews

About Interfit Photographic:

We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy
The white sheet was dirty with greasy patches on arrival, and the metal eyes in the fabric broke and fell out after using once. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone due to these issues with quality. I am not a very happy customer, and unfortunately will think twice before buying interfit products in the future.
Hi Nick,

I am very sorry to hear that this is how your product arrived and is not the Interfit standard at all so I share your concerns. I have checked the logs but you have not contacted us about this up until this review.

One of our team is reaching out to you with the details you provided when ordering to resolve this for you. Please check your junk & spam as well.

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Julian
Interfit Photo
I don't know if the product doesn't work or if my flash doesn't work anymore but Interfit just told me they can't do anything for me so... I won't buy anything from them anymore, very bad experiences with the honey badgers I purchased defective since the beginning, and no one can help in Belgium.
Hi Laura,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you were provided, I have looked into the matter more and can see you had bought a flash replacement tube for your *Honey Badger 320* (which is not on our system*) and messaged our customer service team as you were having a problem. You advised the Interfit team that the Honey Badger 320 is over 2 years old. which is out of our warranty period, as it's out of warranty we could not help you on this occasion but advised you should seek a third-party repair service that could look into this for you.

I hope you manage to get up and running again and if you need us here at Interfit we are only a message away.

Kind Regards