Interfit Photographic Reviews

4.8
Based on 125 reviews
Read Interfit Photographic Reviews

About Interfit Photographic:

We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy
I found this bag so handy and useful and kept everything safe together and even my honey badger and is really comfortable recommend to people looking for a decent bag to put lights in
Excellent speedy delivery and the product (lm8 led monolight). Works perfectly
It’s the best screen I’ve used. I tape quite often and the blue is a beautiful colour for all skin tones as well as the grey being very neutral. I’m a big fan and would 100% recommend.
Simply fantastic service!
Excellent value for money. I swear by, and recommend, Interfit softboxes, and have used them on Elinchrom & Profoto flashes for years - with Interfit speedrings I can easily swap them over. The price means I can buy two softboxes for the price of one Profoto softbox, and be really happy with the quality.
Super service and quick delivery.
Delivery was spot on! Not used the product yet so cant comment on the lights.
I've made a few online purchases from Interfit Photographic and been hugely impressed by the speed and quality of their service. I'm more than happy with my two Badger Unleashed strobes. Fantastic products and service!
Great brolly, good price, quick delivery, if you'd make a 24" one I'd buy that too. Thanks
"Joe, just received my Badger Unleashed two head kit in the backpack plus the Canon trigger. In three words: The Dog's Bo##ocks. Probably the MOST intuitive system I have used - it took 10 mins to set up and shoot. Power is plenty for my style of shooting, Bare bulb test at 15ft, ISO 400...minimum power gave a f3.5 and maximum power gave just over f11. The Bowens fitting is a massive plus. Looking fwd to using them on a shoot soon. Thanks for pre-purchase advice too." Sophocles Alexiou FBIPP FMPA
Great service at good prices
Quick delivery. Great item. Great service.
Perfect. Delivery was so quick & love the product.
Livraison rapide Produit conforme Emballage à ameliorer
Excellent Service, fantastic product.
As always great service. Quick delivery.
This is a more expensive product than the cheap muslin cloths you see online, but the pattern drew me. I bought 2, the Sorrento Blue and the Firenza Sunset. They are still inexpensive so I wasn't expecting much Firstly, they were dispatched within 17 minutes of my placing the order and delivered next day. Free! Wow! I was surprised how heavy they are. They are more of a thin cotton cloth than a cheap muslin. Thicker. They still show light through so they need to be against an inside wall. Each is delivered in a matching cloth bag, nice touch. There is a substantial pole pocket along the top edge They are supplied folded, and being cloth they do crease quite a lot. However the creases aren't deep set and my steamer removed them quickly. Side note, if you use cloth backgrounds you really need a steamer The pattern repeat is visible but not intrusive. The colours are perhaps a little paler and lighter than I expected but are attractive and don't compete for attention All in all, these are a really great quality product for the money. They are streets ahead of the online cheapies whilst only costing a few pounds more. In my opinion they are great value and a lot of background for the money
I was given an estimated delivery date and the trigger arrived before that date. It was well wrapped and protected. I had a few issues getting the trigger to talk to my camera and so I reached out to Interfit support who were very helpful. In one short conversation my issues were resolved and I am not happily using my Sony adapted trigger with my Honeybadger studio lights. I have found the customer service at Interfit to be exceptional throughout my dealings with them.
The white sheet was dirty with greasy patches on arrival, and the metal eyes in the fabric broke and fell out after using once. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone due to these issues with quality. I am not a very happy customer, and unfortunately will think twice before buying interfit products in the future.
Hi Nick, I am very sorry to hear that this is how your product arrived and is not the Interfit standard at all so I share your concerns. I have checked the logs but you have not contacted us about this up until this review. One of our team is reaching out to you with the details you provided when ordering to resolve this for you. Please check your junk & spam as well. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards Julian Interfit Photo
Good quality and really good products. Even better the customer service!
Interfit Photographic is rated 4.78 based on 125 reviews