IntelligentCover Reviews

4.4
Based on 725 reviews
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The most convenient and valuable conversation I’ve ever had. Andrew was a star at explaining my options. Thank you.
Very helpful, everything explained clearly, happy to go ahead with the policy
Excellent service
Good service
Easy to use but wanted to see more providers
Very kind people, very helpful and good prices
Nick who I spoke to was so very helpful and explained all the points on my cover.
Helped me out
Very well explained site and will use again.
Ok really helpful with anything I was asking about thanks
It was quick and easy to get the perfect cover for my family. Would highly recommend.
very good service Happy customer service polite cheerful helpful
A good starting point to view life insurance options from various providers
It was very good and helpful.
Very clear 👌
Quick and easy form to fill out. It's a shame that quotes cannot be received online or by email.it would make it easier for someone like myself who doesn't like talking on the phone
Fast to reply,
The advice I got was very good and helpful
Great cover for a reasonable price. Now I know that should the worse happen, my partner and little one will be financially stable
My experience was a positive one. intelligentcover were very good at getting me a great deal on my life insurance.
The agent was very helpful and polite and explained to me how to aquire the correct over fifty insurance at a price I can afford, he is an asset to the company, thank you.
IntelligentCover is rated 4.40 based on 725 reviews