IntelligentCover Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover

About IntelligentCover: IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy

"Excellent customer service"
"Emma was extremely knowledgeable and friendly making the choosing a policy more fun than you would ever expect. Well done Emma"
"Excellent service. Your advisor Jack Lewington was extremely helpful. We look forward to doing business with you"
"Gentleman was very helpful and not over pushy and sent the details of our conversation by email for me to study, which I found refreshing."
"I cant thank them enough. My application was simple and did not take long to complete. Along with this my policy was sent out within 7 days. Very professional company with the personal touch."
"I recommend I will definitely use it again because it met my expectations in 100%"
"Emily was very helpful and informed. She was able to answer all my questions fully. Good service"
"Sometimes orders we receive from third parties actually are not Satisfactory and thus we have to give this review"
"Excellent good information explaining everything"
"They were great and informative.emily was patient,clear and concise.which allowed me to make the right decision on life insurance for my family and I.THankyou so much for your services."
"I won't be doing this online anymore as I got call after call from your company when I had said no thankyou after about 3 phone calls in a short space of time. Then you call from withheld numbers so we don't know who is calling. It's harassment really. No thankyou should mean so and my number should be taken off your database. I have reported it to the powers that be as no thankyou should be enough for you to stop calling."
Good morning Peta,

I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience with comparing life insurance policies. I do wonder if you might have also used any other services or sites to compare life insurance at the same time? The experience you have communicated sounds very far from how we operate, nevertheless I assure you will investigate all communications from our side to understand what may have gone wrong.

Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
"Good"
"Intelligent cover gave me all the best deals for my life Insurance cover. My personal agent Joe Chandler talked me through all my options, and provided me with all the information to make the best choice. I would highly recommend this Company 5 star service."
"Clear and easy to search"
"Very professional and friendly, Craig was very helpful"
"Excellent quotes but the slightly pushy salesman put me off slightly."
"i thank amazon is better than ebay"
"I have a very good opinion. about this company"
"Went online to compare life insurance cover and using intelligent Cover provided me with all my choices. Very helpful."
"god and informative"