IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The most convenient and valuable conversation I’ve ever had. Andrew was a star at explaining my options. Thank you.
You were very helpful thank you
Excellent customer service, friendly helpful call agents
Excellent Service
Rang me back straight away and were really good with finding me the cheapest plan
Intelligent Cover were extremely helpful and they gave me much clarity and knowledge about life insurance and critical illness insurance. They were excellent in explaining how it all works in great depth.
I got a callback quickly and the whole quote process was easy. However I only had one call after which I decide to remain with my current providers.
The man i spoke to to was very nice, had a lovely telephone manner and very patient. He was not pushy when i told him i needed to think about my options.
Nice site, straightforward prompts, fast results, recommend
Very thoughtful!
Hi I am very happy with your service and the drivers are very good and pleasant Thank you for your hard work
Amazing. Great information
Prompt response and helpful
I had intended to get a quote online. I had to go through half hour of questioning after telling the agent numerous times that I didn’t want to commit right now. I wanted to survey options. After assuring me that I was not being tied in he was asking for permission for medical records. Not at all what I wanted
Excellent, helpful and understanding. Very good to talk too...really good. Highly recommended.
The guy I spoke to bombard me with fax and figures as ln posable to understand. In fact he spoke so fast I could not get his name.
Very good service with lots of different options. Easy to use website.
Fantastic help.. decided to take out policy based on their advice. Thankyou! Great helpful advisors
Very quick service, excellent rates
Very good customer service and excellent quality product service with a very high standard
Thanks easy to reach and quick
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 625 reviews