IntelligentCover Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover

About IntelligentCover: IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I was pleased that Tom was able to find a policy suitable for my requirements and that the application and queries where dealt quickly - within a couple of hours (probably even less) my policy was sorted out !"
"I am giving 5 stars for this cover as Rachel Thomas did an excellent job she was very friendly and explained any thing that I didn’t understand the conversation took about 30 minutes which I think is pretty good overall great customer service skills made me feel more like a friend rather than a customer."
"I am at this time happy with my choice. hoping nothing goes wrong."
"The worst company i have delt with"
"Gave me extensive knowledge of the market so I could make my own decision"
"Ferry ploiit and well Manared ferry help fill.will recommend to my friends thank you for your help"
"Tried there best to find a good deal"
"The site was very easy to navigate and simple to use, I was very impressed and would recommend it"
"The gentleman I spoke to was very nice and professional and not pushy at all."
"Very helpful friendly polite and informative great customer service"
"I was phoned and after a lot of questions, i was told that I am too old to get the cover I wanted. Interviewer was helpful."
"Received dozens calls from different numbers from the same company,and lots of no number calls.Awfully pushy sales team."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Leyla.

Were you perhaps using multiple services to compare life insurance quotes? Your experience doesn't sound like the way in which our partner operates, however I assure you we will investigate all communications to try and understand what might have happened.

Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
"Quick and easy with excellent prices"
"Amazing service Very friendly, helpful and speedy"
"Requested a quote online, I was contacted less than half an hour later by a lovely lady who explained the life insurance policys. Unfortunately the policy wasnt for me however her friendliness and professionalism shone through and I would not hesitate in reccomending these for anyone who at least want to enquire about life imsurance."
"none of them offered to send out the quotes through the post so that we could study them and its was hard trying to hear what most of them were saying"
"My experience with the person I spoke to was very nice. The advisor was very friendly and polite.and went out of his way to get me the next deal"
IntelligentCover is rated 4.33 based on 406 reviews