IntelligentCover Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover

About IntelligentCover: IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

How would you rate IntelligentCover ?

"Got back to me very quickly. Quite a lot of waffle to go through on the phone before getting to the quotes, however the quotes were good. Just a bit too pushy which put me off using them in the end."
"i thank amazon is better than ebay"
"I have a very good opinion. about this company"
"Went online to compare life insurance cover and using intelligent Cover provided me with all my choices. Very helpful."
"god and informative"
"Very helpful and gave me a lot of valuable information which helped me decide which insurance to take."
"Wery good advice"
"it was very good I would recommend it to my freinds and family"
"Relative easy to use"
"Prompt call back after initial enquiry, no pressure to accept insurance proposal. Explanation which cover would be best and cheapest. Insurance in place within 20mins Impressed with the whole process, would use this company again."
"Very efficient.....thank yoi"
"Easy to apply"
"I want life cover where I can have enough money for my funeral and leave money for my kids"
"Extremely informative, answered all my questions with regard to the policy I am interested in. I will definitely make contact with the lady that helped me when the time comes to take out the policy."
"Neither good or bad"
"Good service, thanks for your help."
"Very good value for money and quality. Highly reccomend."
"Very informative, lots of relevant information."
"Gave me suitable advice even though it was quite a difficult situation."
"Using this facility made everything so easy with no trawling through hundreds of quotes. Pleased with the result."
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 353 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!