IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The most convenient and valuable conversation I’ve ever had. Andrew was a star at explaining my options. Thank you.
Would have liked a quite online
Extremely easy to use
Everything very good order arrived safe and on time
It was fantastic I had no problem at all thank u
made an enquiry on the internet ever since have been bombarded with phone calls asked for you to email me details of quote as i have had no peace because of the phone calls which has put me off
Great easy service thanks you
Still looking but ok
Ok service
I’d like an immediate quote
I am 61 & wanted a whole life term lnsurence to leave money to my Daughters they went beyond & above the call of duty very very good
Professional approach, everything was quick and straight forward.
……… xxzxx
Quick & easy to compare so you can make choice.
You were very helpful thank you
Excellent customer service, friendly helpful call agents
Excellent Service
Rang me back straight away and were really good with finding me the cheapest plan
Intelligent Cover were extremely helpful and they gave me much clarity and knowledge about life insurance and critical illness insurance. They were excellent in explaining how it all works in great depth.
I got a callback quickly and the whole quote process was easy. However I only had one call after which I decide to remain with my current providers.
The man i spoke to to was very nice, had a lovely telephone manner and very patient. He was not pushy when i told him i needed to think about my options.
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 638 reviews