IntelligentCover Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover

About IntelligentCover: IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

How would you rate IntelligentCover ?

"Your representative gave very honest advice. It was the advice I expected, but he did not try to push me towards any alternatives. He told it as it is."
"Michael Gregor was helpful and accommodating, I felt no pressure to select a particular product and the advice he provided was jargon free. Thanks again!"
"Didn’t speak to anyone"
"Everything was clearly explained."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"No words,just good Service Thanks"
"I cannot give you a good review you haven't provided me with a quote for life insurance when i asked you for one !!??"
"It covered me for all i need and give me an aim to be able to reduce the monthly outgoings"
"I was advised by Josh who was very friendly though out and went through all the options to make sure i found the right one for me."
"Reaction time from first enquiry was very quick polite and friendly had my insurance sorted quickly with minimal fuss very happy"
"So easy, so quick. Happy Times."
"The life insurance came back from Aviva at £22 but via another broker I could get exactly the same cover for a £14.93, your insurance quotes should go through a search engine like the mortgage quote to get the best deal"
"No-one has actually spoken to me, or contacted me on email."
"I agreed on a plan and different plan was sent to me and up to now I don't know what is going on."
Hi Bridget,

We're really sorry if there has been some confusion over your policies. Please let one of the friendly advisers know and they'll be able to resolve the issue. Just let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with.
"Constantly bombarded with phone calls by all different numbers I am reporting your company if I get any more"
Hi Chrisey, if our partners can't get a hold of you the first time then they may well try to call again. If you've decided that you'd prefer not to continue discussions about finding the best life insurance policy for you then simply say that to the adviser.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
"the ease of arranging cover for myself. congrats to Fran and the rest of the team"
"It is active immediately It covers for death & terminal illness up to 30 years No medical health check Quick and easy to buy The markets most popular & cheapest provider And no commission or tax to pay . What more can I say"
"I haven't received any quotes yet?"
"Very friendly informative advice without pressure"
"The agent was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the different policies."
"Did not ask you for cover"
IntelligentCover is rated 4.21 based on 179 reviews