IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The most convenient and valuable conversation I’ve ever had. Andrew was a star at explaining my options. Thank you.
Excellent, helpful and understanding. Very good to talk too...really good.
Highly recommended.
The guy I spoke to bombard me with fax and figures as ln posable to understand. In fact he spoke so fast I could not get his name.
Very good service with lots of different options. Easy to use website.
Fantastic help.. decided to take out policy based on their advice. Thankyou! Great helpful advisors
Very quick service, excellent rates
Very good customer service and excellent quality product service with a very high standard
Thanks easy to reach and quick
He was very polite very helpful and very patience
So got the phone call and I said that I was walking outside on a busy road with my grandson and asked if he could phone me back he just rattled on 3 times I asked him to call back and he kept talking over the top of me so no won’t be taking any kind of life insurance as if he can’t listen the first time then no time for people who talk over the top of you !!!!
Paula.
Quick reply and very easy questionnaire to follow. Would definatly use again
had many replies; very helpful
Prompt response
They were very friendly help with what you can afford and was all very quick to do
Table above is poor. A vertical scale with five stars and a key left and right to say poor and very good. The table has to be horizontal with poor at one end and very good at the other.
Martin who I spoke 2 was very polite helpful and funny at times
Great representative. Very helpful easy to talk to
The lovely, friendly lady gave me my quote over the phone the next day. Very efficient and polite. Would definitely recommend.
Very nice,friendly & helpful staff, good offer for affordable money
I spoke with Cameron, he was very helpful and explained everything to me. He made sure he offered me the best deal.
Very efficient