Insure Your Motor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
Very good service and decent price
Good isurance
Helpful advisor, cheapest quote.
I woz ok happy with insure your motor
good but could be better, being passed through 3 different company's to discuss information regarding my policy is rather annoying but the customer services are always willing to help to get the problems sorted.
Easy process. Very understanding of my criteria. Was able to get a slight discount as a premium member which is always good to hear. As always, great customer service.
Thank you. I hope i get better and economical insurance options next time.
Very leased with my quote staff were very helpful
Itis good
Nice
Was easy to get insurance and person was very helpful only problem was on telaphone for a lomg time longer than expected
Good, easy and simple..
I have never heard of IYM before I took out a motor vehicle insurance with them. I was however impressed with their professionalism. They offered various insurance options and modes of payment. Staff were polite and customer friendly.
staff polite and efficient
Good in communication with advisor and anything which I did not understand there was Information to help
Customers service agent was very nice and polite and was also very clear in her explanation. Only fault was at the end when emailing me my documents I never received them. Had to call again to actually receive them.
Good!!!
The price was good The sales person was attentive
Wasnt very happy initially however due to Ryan my feelings changed and overall it was a good experience
Really happy with the price but I filled the form online and then had to spend 1 hour and the phone and then got told that somebody disagreed with my job. I know what my job is and found this slightly insulting and strange. Throughout the 1 hour call. I spent most of the time in hold. Very frustrating, if I didn't need the insurance ASAP I would of gone somewhere else to be honest. Didn't expect it to take that long
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.31 based on 2,259 reviews