Insurance Revolution Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Insurance Revolution?

Tell us how Insurance Revolution made you happy

"Avoid avoid avoid.. u have been warned After full payment taken they wont accept your documents even after previous insurance company sent it to insurance revolution direct I lost over £1400 Full claim currently with FCA for refund"
Are you Insurance Revolution? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"this broker or whatever it is, is more like a scammer. All comments about them which have been posted here are totally true. Lack of communication, lack of knowledge as every time Ive asked them why they have cancelled my insurance when all my documents have been approved they are saying that it is insurer request. After when Ive asked them whats the reason for the insurer to cancel it they said its because i havent put my personal car to the motor trade policy. When i did my qoute have been told several times that i dont have to put a personal ar to the policy and 20 days after they just cancelled the policy. I will be taking them to the court also"
"same story here was given a quote paid it in full ,was then asked for more money , they asked for £70 extra as i had parked on the main road ,even though i stated this in the quote ,we agreed ill pay £50 now ,5 months later they want an extra £144.44 as my no claims was different dates ,so all in all they wanted an extra £200 ,would not trust them stay away .will be contacting the financial ombudsman as this seems a regular story."
"I had been delivering hot food for a takeaway near where I live when I got pulled over by the police who informed me I didn't have the right insurance for the job. The nice police man gave me a chance to sort the right insurance out and would check me the next day or i would face points and a fine. I phoned around insurance companies but there isn't really any that do food delivery as an option. Finally I came to insurance revolution who sold me a really good package for an alright price. I was happy with this and sent my details and no claims to them, after a month they sent me an email to tell me that the no claims i had sent was wrong. I sent it again and they contacted me again telling me it was wrong again, i asked them what type of proof do they need from me and they said my no claims letter. I asked my previous insurer for this and this took longer than i thought it would to receive and I sent it to insurance revolution. then I got a bill for an extra £400 as my no claims was unacceptable for them. I don't know why, i phoned them and they told me that they had just sent it to the underwriters and they would get back to me about this situation as it should be ok. so I am now into 5 months with them and i am starting to stress as i don't know what is happening about my insurance day to day, they told me monday that my NCB had been approved then on the same day I talked to another guy after receiving another email that it hadn't been checked yet. Now its wednesday I haven't heard from them in person but i have received another email now telling me to pay the demand otherwise they will cancel my insurance. i don't have £400 to pay for one months insurance, so i have no clue what to do. My advice to anyone wanting insurance, don't make the same mistake I made and use this company as it is poorly run and organised. If you deliver hot food like I do, by the time you pay the insurance there will be no money left unless you work full time to pay for the insurance. I know it's not worth getting caught without the right insurance as it carries points and a fine, but I can now see why so many people do it, as insurance companies take advantage of been the only ones who do said insurance. when you phone them about anything concerning your insurance no body knows what anyone else has done on your account and this to me is a waste of my time. I will not be using them again. I wish you all the best in what you decided, but I wouldn't trust them now with anything as they have been a thorn in my side."
Hi Andrew, thanks for your review. Insurers can request documents at any point during the time you are on cover with them. Until we hear from them to confirm they are happy with the documents you have sent in as per their request we can not do anything else. Our team will be in touch once we hear from your insurer and we can look at any next steps steps.
"They just told me last night that the insurance company have canceled my insurance 24 hours ago I had been using my car without insurance, now I am stuck for the weekend 12 miles from the nearest shop in a rural village without even a pub with very little food and a new baby, They are totally incompetent because the last email I had from them was that everything was ok and they will contact me if they need more info, then a short one to say my policy was canceled, I have been driving for 30 years perfect record maximum no claims, all of this started when I questioned the schedule that some of the terms like windscreen cover were missing, their salesmen lie to you to take your money, I paid in full and now I have nothing, will not take this lightly, should have stayed with my slightly more expensive trade wise policy. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS ITS CHEAPER FOR A REASON"
"Set of scammers cancelled my policy due to supposedly having a 2nd job which is false,now I'm going to take it high now and go to the ombudsmen and put a serious complaint in against them."
"They are scammers and will took all your money and left you with no option other than cancel the policy...i loss alot of money but i will take them to court as well bunch of clowns operating from manchester.."
"Stay away from this company.Was given a price for Courier Insurance inc Goods In Transit only to be told 5 times yes 5 times that the price was wrong AFTER they took £310 deposit it went up 5 different times.So when I cancelled the policy after 4 days & asked for my refund they’ve charged me over £250 & are refunding me £58.Absolute Disgrace of a company.Just shop about if you find it hard there are legitimate company’s out there."
"Ive been with you for 2 years.asked for a new quote..was discusted..u just rip people off.."
"Shambles. There is clearly no communication within the company, as I would receive multiple calls from different people about the same thing. They then decided to cancel my policy '7' months into the policy because they claimed my proof of NCB was out of date, even though it was in date at time of proof. Was also just after they had taken my payment for that month too, coincidentally. They claim they will beat any quote, which they went out their way to do, I will give them that, but later into the policy I realised that it was just a con, as I basically paid a years insurance for 7 months"
Insurance Revolution is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews