IFHH Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend IFHH

About IFHH: Insurance for Holiday Homes is a specialist insurance provider arranging cover for holiday homes in the UK and abroad. We offer policies to insure properties overseas in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta, Ireland, Greece & the Greek Islands as well as homes in the UK, whether it is your own getaway or let out to the public for holiday use.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how IFHH made you happy

Telephone
"Made the whole process very easy and competitive quote was given. Service was professional and would highly recommend this company."
"I have been with the same insurer for my home in Granada,Spain for over 10years so there was a strong pull to keep things simple and renew.I work in financial services so am very aware that inertia is not a great consumer strategy.I decided at renewal time to look around. The first call I received was fro your company and the person I dealt with answered all my questions very succinctly and as well as a very competitive offering gave me comfort that I would be in safe hands.I bought my cover from you."
"We were provided the information and we finally went ahead. There was a tremendous amount of reading to be done and we have made a decision to go with this and hope most of our concerns have been covered. However, despite the price we have paid for it there will always be some worry about just how effective the insurance would be in the event of a claim based on stories read."
"All very good and helpful,easy to use Would recommend you for insurance to friends and associates"
"I have used IFHH for a few years and have always been pleased with the level of service when we have had to change and update our policy."
"The sales Rep was more than accommodating, answered all my questions and clarified anything I was not sure about. The most pleasing thing was there was no hard sell or time scales to pressure you into a quick decision."
"Professional. Identified our needs immediately and recommended appropriate cover with no fuss."
"This was a simple,friendly and personalised transaction.A pleasure to talk member of staff involved.A super price,too."
"Great contact and very helpful staff"
"A good and reasonable priced insurance for our Trailer Tent."
"Good value holiday home insurance"
"Easy process, reasonable premium rate, good response when required."
"I had a claim regarding a water leak in an apartment in Spain. I reported it and took photographs of the damage. No one came to verify the damage although the two apartments above me both had agents attend. I am still awaiting word from the assessors despite supplying all relevant information on two occasions. There has been a very poor response to what is a relatively small claim whereas the apartment above me has been settled as the owner at the top has admitted liability."
"It provided everything I asked for, kept it simple and easily understandable. Very impressive"
"Very pleased with the all round service Thanks"
"Good coverage and efficient service"
"Great communication and reminders for renewal. Very competitive pricing."
IFHH is rated 4.60 based on 43 reviews