IFHH Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend IFHH

About IFHH: Insurance for Holiday Homes is a specialist insurance provider arranging cover for holiday homes in the UK and abroad. We offer policies to insure properties overseas in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta, Ireland, Greece & the Greek Islands as well as homes in the UK, whether it is your own getaway or let out to the public for holiday use.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate IFHH?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Customer service, readily available

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about IFHH in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Customer service, readily available"
Mrs Kettle
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with and good cover for my requirements"
"No major price hikes"
Mr Anthony
Verified Buyer
"We pay the premiums, you do the rest."
Mr Lawless
Verified Buyer
"Good quote friendly people on phones"
Mr Moriarty
Verified Buyer
"Only company I dealt with that actually communicated with me and took what was actually being insured into consideration rather than offer a generic solution."
"Easy to arrange renewal, very helpful staff. Would recommend."
"Exactly what I needed and very competitive rates"
Mr & Mrs Mosby
"Smooth Renewal"
"easy to deal with, competitive quotes and efficient staff"
Mrs Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"When it was necessary to make a claim I was just past on to another claim company, nothing was followed through from broker"
"Specialist cover for holiday homes."
"very good service. friendly and helpful. good range of products."
"You helped me get a small claim for cracked toilet that the claims department put up brick walls at every turn. Was going to move back to Mapfree, but you assisted and I renewed the policy."
"I have had IFHH insurance for last 3 years. Service at renewal is excellent. Unfortunately had to claim for water damage from next door house but everything went very smoothly. Good price too!"
"Efficient service"
"Sadly, after years of having your holiday home insurance, the policy had to be cancelled when I moved to another european country and advised you of this. The policy holder has to be resident in the United Kingdom. Therefore I cannot give positive feedback as the policy was terminated."
IFHH is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews