Expedeon Ltd Reviews

shuoya.tang@expedeon.com

25 Norman Way

Tell us how Expedeon Ltd made you happy

"Good quality"
"Quick delivery. Good products"
"was easy to order and fast delivery"
"great product, excellent customer service."
"Ordered product and it arrived very quickly."
"Great, fast service. Approachable prices."
"Very quick processing and delivery of products."
"Good responsiveness and good technical support"
"Really good experience. Easy to order and quick shipping."
"Calls unrequested and writes spam e-mails. No Idea where they have my telephone or e-mail from."
"Conjugation of monoclonal antibody to InnovaCoat Gold worked quite well, easy and very fast."
"Good product. Decent website."
"excellent,good knowledge."
"I gave 4 stars, because your website could be improved, including notifications of when a product has shipped."
"We had a great experience for our first order! Sword Diagnostics"
"I've been using the gels and the Instant Blue for quite some time and I really like them. The staining is quick and convenient. The gels are reliable and they have a long expiration date."
"The product streptavidin-coated gold nanoparticle with Innova coat is very good for lateral flow assays and would highly recommend the same."
"Works great just what we wanted! Quick delivery too!"
"The UK division gets a 'very poor.' The US division gets a 'very good.' I'll be writing a letter to the company about my dealings with the UK department of Expedeon. I'll also be writing a letter to the US division. I ordered the product around July 10th. I had a an assay planned for July 30-31st. This assay required flying to the lab, taking time off my other job. I emailed with Alastair as I was concerned when I ordered it that I would not receive the product in time. I told him I was going to be in the States for 1 week, and should I have the order sent there. He said no. The package would arrive by July 30th. This was problem #1. Be honest with your client and send the package from the US office if it is closer and faster. On July 22nd, after not hearing about the item being shipped, I emailed Alastair. It was a Sunday so I did not expect an immediate reply. I waited until the UK Monday hours were over to reply again (as I am in NZ). At that point I called Expedeon and got the US office. They then emailed Alastair and he replied on his Tuesday and stated that he had received the email on Monday but didn't know where the shipment was so he did not reply to my email. This was problem #2. Get back to your client as soon as you can so they don't worry for longer than they have to. I then called Expedeon, not knowing which office I had been dealing with, I called the US one as it was the one that was open. They said the item had not yet been shipped. This was July 23rd. They emailed Alastair. Alastair replied to their email and to me stating that he was sending the item right away and it would arrive by July 30th, when I was meant to use it. Then Alastair sent the item FedEx Economy. Problem #3. I got the confirmation as I am sure Alastair did that the item would arrive on August 1st, past my deadline. Why Alastair would not send it a faster way or choose to have it sent from the US which is much closer than the UK, I do not understand. Completely disrespectful. Fortunately after seeing this I called the US Expedeon office and they sent another package FedEx priority. They saved me. The item arrived on July 31st so I could do my assay on the last day of my trip. The package from Alastair still has not arrived. It is now August 3rd."
Expedeon Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 33 reviews