Expedeon Ltd Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Expedeon Ltd

How would you rate Expedeon Ltd ?

"The UK division gets a 'very poor.' The US division gets a 'very good.' I'll be writing a letter to the company about my dealings with the UK department of Expedeon. I'll also be writing a letter to the US division. I ordered the product around July 10th. I had a an assay planned for July 30-31st. This assay required flying to the lab, taking time off my other job. I emailed with Alastair as I was concerned when I ordered it that I would not receive the product in time. I told him I was going to be in the States for 1 week, and should I have the order sent there. He said no. The package would arrive by July 30th. This was problem #1. Be honest with your client and send the package from the US office if it is closer and faster. On July 22nd, after not hearing about the item being shipped, I emailed Alastair. It was a Sunday so I did not expect an immediate reply. I waited until the UK Monday hours were over to reply again (as I am in NZ). At that point I called Expedeon and got the US office. They then emailed Alastair and he replied on his Tuesday and stated that he had received the email on Monday but didn't know where the shipment was so he did not reply to my email. This was problem #2. Get back to your client as soon as you can so they don't worry for longer than they have to. I then called Expedeon, not knowing which office I had been dealing with, I called the US one as it was the one that was open. They said the item had not yet been shipped. This was July 23rd. They emailed Alastair. Alastair replied to their email and to me stating that he was sending the item right away and it would arrive by July 30th, when I was meant to use it. Then Alastair sent the item FedEx Economy. Problem #3. I got the confirmation as I am sure Alastair did that the item would arrive on August 1st, past my deadline. Why Alastair would not send it a faster way or choose to have it sent from the US which is much closer than the UK, I do not understand. Completely disrespectful. Fortunately after seeing this I called the US Expedeon office and they sent another package FedEx priority. They saved me. The item arrived on July 31st so I could do my assay on the last day of my trip. The package from Alastair still has not arrived. It is now August 3rd."
"very good and consistent reagents"
"Fast fluorophore conjugation of homemade antibody"
"Pleasant customer care and really quick delivery."
"I usually get a same day reply via email with either the ordering team or technical support. The advice from the technical support is very helpful."
"I was provided a sample kit to try out the Lightning Link-PE (phycoerythrin) reagent for use on an antibody that was not available in any conjugated colors for flow cytometry. The reagent was easy to use and quick in the set up and incubation. It was ready to use after three hours or could be incubated overnight for ease of experimental scheduling. The antibody as was used in flow cytometry was very bright and easily detected in this conjugated form. In fact, I had to titrate down quite a bit which is great as it allows less antibody reagent to be used and thus lasts longer than commercially available antibodies. I was able to test and retest several times over a few months against many different cell types and the reagent was stable and just as bright as with the first use. I highly recommend it’s use in flow cytometry."
"very very very happy"
"Could include shipping info like expected delivery date or tracking number"
"FedEX lost a package that we were desperately waiting on, and the item was replaced immediately."
"Have been calling and sending emails almost daily over the past two weeks trying to receive an update on an order we never received, that shows as complete. I have not gotten any response other than "we will look into it and get back to you", but never hear back."
"Conjugation worked and resulting signal was good"
"The items was easy to find on the website. Order was smooth. Would have liked additional payment options on the BioSciences webpage."
"short lead times"
"Very good service, website easy to search through and prompt delivery"
Expedeon Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews