Infusion Art Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Infusion Art

About Infusion Art: Wall Art By Infusionart.co.uk Large Supplier Of Wall Decor and Canvas Pictures.

Cheapest Online Prices Canvas Prints From £19.99. With over 100,000 variations our range includes everything from flowers to sunsets available in 6 different colours and 12 frame sizes.

Find the canvas art prints that will bring your living space to life at Infusion Art.

sales@infusionart.co.uk

How would you rate Infusion Art ?

Gavin Markley
"Great canvas art work for my new extension. Very quick delivery. Just need to get yourself some picture hanging wire and your good to go. Well recommended."
Yvonne Greaux-goodman
"Ordered a large glass cherry canvas only yesterday 31/7/18 & received it today wow fantastic service from start to finish & beautiful canvas. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you so much infusion.co.uk. Yvonne (leeds)"
Stephen Pollard
"not was I only surprised at the fast delivery. The quality of the print is very clear.. I dont always make a good choice when it comes to decor, but I did this time... Thank You"
"Have made a few orders from Infusion Art. Nice pictures, decent value. However I have received one picture which looks slightly warped and another in which the picture appears to have been slightly damaged before arrival."
"Speedy delivery, good item and helpful customer service."
"Quick delivery. Basic quality but perfectly good for the price. Happy."
"Very prompt service and well packed for delivery. Huge choice of sizes and subject matter."
"I am really pleased with my seascape artwork. I would have given 5 stars if they had attached some string across the back to assist with hanging."
"Delighted with the product but I have to say the frame was slightly bevelled on the bottom right"
"Quality pictures have made great presents"
"I ordered two pictures from Infusion Art. It only took 7 days to arrive! The pictures are identical to the ones online which is very satisfying! However, the frames which the canvas prints are attached to were deformed when I unpacked them. This led to air space between the wall and picture when I tried to hang them on the wall... I guess that the frame have absorbed moisture during the shipping. I have currently placed the pictures on the floor and put load on each corner to obtain a plane frame. The frames will hereby adjust to the moisture level of my living room which hopefully solves the problem."
"Good product for the price. Could have been 5 stars if there had been options on or information on how to hang the frame (no fixings on the frame at all)."
"I have ordered a few times now and the service has been great. The products themselves are of good quality and look perfect on the wall."
"I ordered three prints I am really pleased with them all they have made a such a difference to my rooms. The staff I spoke to were very helpful , I will be telling my friends about Infusion."
"I find infusion very efficient and professional, there goods are very high quality."
"Not received my art yet so cannot comment,but service is quick and excellent the selection is huge"
"Very Pleased with the picture, considering the money as was not prepared to pay a lot as it was purchased as gifts; I was very happy that they looked good to give as gifts."
"canvas fab. delivered within a reasonable timescale. only downside is the cost of delivery. `£16.99 excessive !!!"
"Picture exactly as advertised. Looked brilliant,"
"Correct and positive merchandise. Carefully packed and handled. Great artwork. Only one minus for the shippingcost. But, when you want a piece of art: here is the place to start. Kind regards Francis from Belgium"
"Beautiful pictures. Probably a little over priced but if you want something different that doesnt seem to appear in high street stores then would recommend."
"Good feedback via email and good quality product"
"Very pleased - would recommend Infusion Art"
Infusion Art is rated 4.81 based on 198 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!