Castle Estates (South London) Ltd Reviews

02088709534

info@castle-estates.london

212 St Ann's Hill, London

Tell us how Castle Estates (South London) Ltd made you happy
Castle has helpful staff, the property we are renting from them is amazing as well!
Really good service! Quick responses and always helpful.
We find Castle Estates to be reliable, professional and pleasant to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend Judith, Claire and the team.
very professional in their approach to us as landlords, quick at finding new tenants. who have settled in
I am chartered surveyor in charge of a property company in South West London. Castle Estates manage our residential property portfolio. I am extremely impressed with Castle and would have no hesitation in recommending them. A very smart, personable, efficient and well run company. A safe pair of hands.
We were very happy with Castle Estates. They found new tenants for us quickly and efficiently and we appreciate that any suggestions they had about the property were accurate and showed that they work to find a good deal for the tenants as well as landlords. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Castles to friends.
Consistently Castle Estates have provided the best service I could hope for. More than once, when things have been difficult and I ask for help, they have actuality brought tears of relief and gratitude to my eyes! And that is truly unusual in this day and age.! Thank you so much.
After 5 years with Castle Estates, I'm happy to say they continue to be scrupulously efficient. Any issue is communicated immediately, together with the solution. Highly recommended.
Outstanding service & communication - all done with diligence!
Thank you Claire and your excellent team for looking after our properties in a professional but friendly way. Your invaluable help has enabled us to travel abroad in the knowledge that any problems with our rental properties will be dealt with efficiently and effectively. At the same time we are constantly informed about any problems and asked if we are happy with the way Castle Estates wishes to deal with them. We are very happy to recommend their excellent service.
Excellent estate agents. They manage my property with a high degree with professionalism and efficiency. I feel safe in the knowledge that they will look after my property and can highly recommend them
A thoroughly professional organisation.
Castle Estates have managed our properties in an exceptionally professional way for several years. Very accurate and up to date with all the current letting and landlord regulations. We are happy with them and feel confident the level of service they give to us will continue.
Wonderful team, who always take time to look after you and your business. Been with them for two years and have been very happy.
Quick to answer your requests, competent in their work, know what they are talking about and agreeable to work with.
Very good and professional much better to have a dedicated agent than a estate agent in my view.
Castle Estates have been managing my property since July 2019 and so far they have been exemplary.
I have used Castle Estates as my letting agents for 11 years and I've recommended them to lots of people. Very helpful and efficient, at a good price.
100% reliable!
I’ve been dealing with Castle Estates for 10 years and their service has always been great. A full management service for my flats and I really have peace of mind. I can recommend Claire and the team for a great service.
Castle Estates (South London) Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 72 reviews