Inenco Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Inenco
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Inenco made you happy

"Great Service, so simple"
Are you Inenco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Since I have switched supplier with Inenco, I am a bit worried as I havent received a bill yet from new supplier and also heard nothing from Inenco. Also worried I am going to be faced with an horrendous first bill"
"Really helpful, impartial and very professional. We've signed two long term contracts which aren’t due to start for over 12 months but they are going to save us thousands of pounds rather than waiting for the renewal. Inenco did the hard work for me (cancelling my existing contracts and setting up the new ones properly). I would happily recommend Inenco to other businesses."
"Good communication and good advice"
"better than BG"
"Generally good so far"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NEIL."
"A very helpful attitude towards customers and their requirements in terms of their energy costs and requirements. I wish we had found them earlier. It would have saved a lot of money on my current charges from British Gas on both standing charges and unit costs."
"Very professional and efficient from start to finish. Well done guys"
Inenco is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews