Inenco Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Inenco

About Inenco: We deliver independent, transparent and integrated energy solutions that meet our customers' business needs today, and will future proof them for tomorrow. Inenco was established in 1968. We have been delivering lasting value for our customers for over 50 years and we are proud of our heritage in the energy market.

Tell us how Inenco made you happy

"Really helpful, impartial and very professional. We've signed two long term contracts which aren’t due to start for over 12 months but they are going to save us thousands of pounds rather than waiting for the renewal. Inenco did the hard work for me (cancelling my existing contracts and setting up the new ones properly). I would happily recommend Inenco to other businesses."
"Good communication and good advice"
"better than BG"
"Generally good so far"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NEIL."
"A very helpful attitude towards customers and their requirements in terms of their energy costs and requirements. I wish we had found them earlier. It would have saved a lot of money on my current charges from British Gas on both standing charges and unit costs."
"Very professional and efficient from start to finish. Well done guys"
Inenco is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews