INeedSpex Reviews

of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
Read INeedSpex Reviews
Excellent service. I will get my family members to use the service. Thank you Shailesh
A brilliant service which allowed me to change my standard (much loved!) sunglasses to prescription ones. Really easy to set up/order on line and my updated glasses were sent back really very quickly. Customer service was great too. Will definitely use again.
I have today received my reading glasses from you. At the very least I would need a head the size of a silverback gorilla for them to fit me! I have never seen such badly, outlandishly sized specs. Off the peg glasses from a supermarket have fitted me better!
We are very sorry to hear that your glasses were not set up correctly. Richard will be in touch to sort this, but I know that your frames were sent to an outside lab as we wanted to get them out quickly before the holidays. We should have checked them before sending them out. Our apologies.
What can one say about a company who are: easy & most pleasant, great service, low cost , high quality, prompt, big selection. No I'm not sure what to say. Beats anything on the High street. JS Inverness
Had the prescription lenses in my Rayban sunglasses replaced with plain polarised in advance of eye surgery - Excellent service, good price, quick turnaround and job well done - many thanks, will definitely use again.
My sincere thanks for your advice and then the outstanding service. My wife is absolutely thrilled with her replacement Valentino sun glasses with their new graduated lenses. She now has her very favourite glasses back again after our dog ate her previous pair more than 20 years ago! I'm extremely happy to recommend INeedSpex.
I am glad that your wife is happy with her very smart sunglasses! I am just sorry that the Ladies Final was over so quickly, but thank you for your comments. Richard
Fast service,good communication.My product arrive exactly how l ask for. Thank you.
Excellent. I wanted my designer sunglasses changing to prescription sunglasses. Received a very polite email suggesting that this might not be possible but I asked if they would give it a try (glasses were old and unworn so nothing to loose on my part). A few days later received my designer sunglasses with prescription lenses. Delighted and a fraction of the cost of a new pair.
Before you consider new designer glasses look at this website. Gorgeous quality fabulous frames and totally unique. I am hooked thank you.
Inexpensive and quick.
Beautiful, comfortable, and fashionable glasses - all at an incredible price. I wholeheartedly recommend ineedspex!
Thank you for your great comments.
I had a pair of LaCoste sunglasses with cracked and chipped lenses. INeedSpex replaced the lenses and perfectly matched the blue/mirrored lenses and did a perfect job. The glasses were apparently no longer in production and no other sunglasses repair places would offer to repair them. They also came with a pair of spare lenses for future repairs which I was very pleased with. Communications were great and the repairs were undertaken very quickly...I would give INeedSpex more stars than 5 if I could!
It’s like moving from seeing the world on an old TV to a full4K picture. Fantastic for night driving. As a first time customer I found the company to provide professional, perfect, fast handling of my new lenses. My new bifocal lenses exceeded my expectations in every way. There are cheaper solutions elsewhere, no doubt, but I consider the quality of product & service to be an absolute bargain. I’ll be sending my second set of frames next week.
Lenses are fine and pretty quick service. The problem is that the mens frames ordered are way too small and pinch hard behind the ears. No frame measurements were given on the website for these, and prescription lenses so cannot return them. Such a shame, will have to buy from the high street in future. Would not have bought if I could have tried them on first, and they charge for this! Sadly, a waste of money.
This is one of the better services. I will buy more
Initial comms were excellent, but cannot comment on the quality of the specs as they still have not arrived 33 days after ordering
I love these retro frames and I love the outstanding customer service. Thank you very much: Ineededspex Iorderedspex Ilovemyspex.
I have used INeedSPex for my last two prescriptions now and have to say I would'nt want to use anyone else. The communication is fantastic when I had to email them about my order a very quick response. The attention to detail clarifying and advising you all the way what will happen and when to expect your order back (signed for)as I sent a pair of original frames is exceptional. I definately recommend them to others as I have my friends.
I recently purchased a pair of Saville Row executive glasses. The quality and fit are excellent. I will use INeedSpex again. But will make sure not too many Bank Holidays in the month when I re order. As this impacts strongly on delivery time. Lastly my reading glasses came with a huge case. It is completely bomb proof and good quality but far too big to slip into a pocket. So I will have to find a smaller case to carry my reading glasses. Maybe size of case should be an option when ordering? Overall a good company to deal with and would have got a very good rating, except 6 week delivery and size of case.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Inexpensive and plenty of choice. Only place I use for half-eye glasses, can’t find them anywhere else!
INeedSpex is rated 4.78 based on 119 reviews