INeedSpex Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend INeedSpex

info@ineedspex.co.uk

Redhill House, Bromsberrow Road

How would you rate INeedSpex ?

"great service, the way it should be!"
"I Have used I Need Spex for quite a few years and they are always very efficient."
"Excellent service and products , cheaper than the high street too."
"First class service and product - thanks"
"Good product. Elegant. Small for my features. Would have benefittef from advice or coming in tree sizes?"
"Thank you ineedspex, your replacement lenses service means I can see again."
"I needed a pair of Victorian glasses for my role as a guide at Blists Hill museum. I had been looking unsuccessfully for some time until l found Ineedspex. A good price, including my prescription lens, and received within two days of ordering. The glasses look the business and go well with my costume. Thoroughly recommend them."
"Amazingly quick service. Delivered in 2 days. Very happy with the quality of the frames I ordered."
"My spex were made correctly and delivered quickly. However, the largest pair provided (size 44) are not wide enough - there must be others who need a size 46! My nose pads soon dropped off, and I had to order more, which I have needed to glue in place. And the screws soon worked loose after a few weeks. After all that, at least the lenses are optically correct!"
"I looked for what I wanted, I found them, I ordered them and when they arrived I was more than happy with the finished article and the price!"
"I came across the company by accident, looking online for a specific brand. Not only did ineedspex stock the frames I'd been looking for, but they offered them at a more competitive price than the manufacturer. As a bonus, they provided ultra-thin lenses at an amazing price. I was so pleased with the service, quality and value, I bought a second pair, receiving an unexpected discount. I'll definitely buy again."
"I enquired about getting half moon replacement lenses in a pair of vintage reading glasses. Posted them off and emailed my prescription, and they arrived back quickly and perfect for my needs with a complimentary leather slipcase. Couldn't be more pleased with the service, price and quality, and great communication throughout, many thanks and will definately use again and recommend."
Thanks for a lovely review Fiona! We look forward to supplying you once again in the future!
"Very helpful and good service. Have used before and will use again"
Many thanks for your kind review!
"I received an incorrect colour spectacle frame - when I pointed this out, INeedSpex immediately offered to send me a new complimentary pair of spectacles, which arrived in a few days. FANTASTIC SERVICE ! Very well done !"
Thanks so much for your kind review Ann. Apologies for the glitch, but glad we got it sorted for you!
"Great quality historical replicas at a fair price. Many other companies overcharge for items like the Goren. Even having the lenses thinned to an acceptable level (I have a ludicrous prescription) was affordable; even for an actor like me. I am pleased with the price, and service, as well as the quick turn around between ordering and delivery. I only wish that Ineedspex produced more historical frames so that in can wear my specs more often on stage!"
Thanks Christopher for such a glowing review! We're always improving our product range, so do keep checking back for new frames.
"Excellent service & product range."
Thanks Garry, glad to be of service, we hope to see you back again soon!
"why do you need a 12 character password with letters and symbols? It's only for a pair of glasses!"
Hi Stephen, thanks for your feedback and kind rating. The security of our customers personal information is paramount, therefore we have opted for a more secure password policy which reduces the chances of malicious interference of your personal data.
"Took too long to manufacture and receive frames. This was not sufficiently explained on the website when I placed the order. I thought they were in stock and would arrive quickly."
Thanks for your feedback David. We're sorry you felt you weren't kept fully informed about the delivery of your Savile Row frame.

All of our Savile Row frames are made by hand to order by Savile Row in London, hence why we include the notice on all Savile Row product pages that delivery is at least 14 days from the date of order.

In your case, your order was placed on the 5th of the month and dispatched on 14th by next day special delivery, hence well within our 14 day minimum period for this particular frame.

As a result of your feedback however, we'll ensure that the 14 day lead time notice is placed more prominently on all Savile Row pages.

Thanks again for this useful feedback!
"Good value, good product and very rapid delivery. Fully satisfied."
Many thanks for your kind review!
INeedSpex is rated 4.63 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!