INeedSpex Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend INeedSpex

info@ineedspex.co.uk

Redhill House, Bromsberrow Road

Tell us how INeedSpex made you happy

"I recently purchased a pair of Saville Row executive glasses. The quality and fit are excellent. I will use INeedSpex again. But will make sure not too many Bank Holidays in the month when I re order. As this impacts strongly on delivery time. Lastly my reading glasses came with a huge case. It is completely bomb proof and good quality but far too big to slip into a pocket. So I will have to find a smaller case to carry my reading glasses. Maybe size of case should be an option when ordering? Overall a good company to deal with and would have got a very good rating, except 6 week delivery and size of case."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Inexpensive and plenty of choice. Only place I use for half-eye glasses, can’t find them anywhere else!"
"First class service yet again! I've been using ineedspex for a number of years & wouldn't go anywhere else."
"This is the second time I have used this company and I am pleased to find they continue to offer great value, quality work and excellent customer service."
"did what it said on the box but took longer than I expected for replacement lenses in a old pair of frames. order arrived 14 April, I received back 30th April other sites may be quicker but cost is comparable"
"First time purchasing from this site and as such had quite a few questions before placing my order which I can say were very promptly and politely answered during a quick phone call. After sorting out the details I eventually ordered the goren glasses from the signature collection and they are perfect. Exactly what I was looking for and also arrived in good time and well packaged. Highly recommended and would not hesitate to use this company in the future"
"Lenses replace, great, complimentary repair to hinge, fantastic - as ever!"
"I have used I Need Spex for several years, always very efficient Happy to continue using them"
"Goods as described and no issue. Comms poor as in NO shipment info, in fact just sticking a stamp on it and posting with no tracking for the shipping price charged(in retro speak) is scurrilous."
"It's always a durable, robust and stylish pair of glasses you get from Ineedspex, and this latest pair is no exception. I favour a round-eye pair, but you can't get 'em on the High Street! So for price, style and quality it really is a no-brainer; Ineedspex every time!"
"I was looking for glasses to use when I portray an old American western cowhand. Decided on the Goren frames as I needed varifocals. They are perfect. The lenses made to my prescription are just right. Now my wife wants a pair. Great service many thanks."
"I had been promising myself a pair of Saville Row Pantos for most of my adult life, and after finding them at INeedSpex at the price offered, I couldn't deny myself any longer. With superb customer service, attention to detail and such fantastic prices, I'll definitely be coming back for more, and soon!"
"Had my eyes tested by Vision Express and sent a copy to I Need Spex. The I Need Spex glasses have arrived in exactly a week, still waiting on Vision Express! Excellent service and quick compared with my normal opticians."
"Very pleased indeed with my victorian oval glasses. The ordering system is simple to follow and well designed. My spex arrived quickly and are perfect for my purposes. Completely trouble free and satisfying experience. I will definitely be ordering again."
"Very professional and friendly settlement"
"My first purchase from INeedSpex, a pair of Goren distance glasses, everything good about them and only took just over a week to arrive, I will order some prescription sunglasses next week, Thanks"
"I sent in a pair of vintage glasses I bought off eBay for a re-lens. The best £23 I've ever spent! The service was fast, the customer support was absolutely fantastic and the staff member I spoke to was very friendly. Glasses came back in perfect condition. Certainly the best place for any vintage eye-wear!"
"Very pleased with the service and product at I Need Specs and am about to place anther order"
"Brilliant vintage glasses. Great price and with my prescription too. Really pleased and Richard was extremely helpful. Thank you."
"Great customer service. My frames and lenses required Rich to contact me several times to discuss what was right for me. He was brilliant. Frames and lenses are spot on. Thanks"
INeedSpex is rated 4.73 based on 41 reviews