INeedSpex Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
"I’am very pleased with their service, I sent in a pair of very fragile and very old spectacles, for single lens to be fitted, keeping my fingers crossed, Ineedspex fitted new lenses perfectly, with no damage."
"I ordered Savile Row eyeglass frames with modifications. INeedSpex contacted me to verify the details before the order went through. They even gave me a discount on curl temples because Savile Row did not offer the length of skull temple I wanted. I was impressed with their level of customer service!"
"excellent service excellent advice"
"Incredible service, couldn’t be happier with my glasses and I’m very impressed with the quality. I was a little nervous given the age of the frames I had reglazed however you did an excellent job doing so. Also amazingly fast turn around receiving my glasses back before excpect was a great surprise. Can not fault the service will defiantly be using again and also recommending to friends."
"i love the specs, they are so original like nothing you would find in the shops. also very good quality products. thanks ineedspex"
"The communication was problem-free, the order was processed quickly, the delivery reached me faster than expected. I am very satisfied. Many thanks also to David."
"Placing the order was easy with the online data entry. My frames with new lenses fitted were returned promptly and in good condition. Very happy with the service and will send a second pair for upgrade."
"Excellent service and advice from Richard with a rather difficult prescription from the opticians. Will definitely use again."
"Top marks to the Team. I’ll be back. Peter"
"Great spectacles, good service, very happy."
"Sent 2 pairs of frames off, one pair to be made into sunglasses the other into prescription distance. Both pairs returned within a few days. Absolutely perfect. Will definitely be using them again. Top quality"
"I wanted some Victorian prescription glasses for stage work. I found this company online with just the thing that I wanted at a reasonable price. The company were extremely helpful (their optician even rang mine for further information on my presciption) and efficient. The glasses arrived today, around a week after being ordered and are excellent!!"
"Good place for US customers to buy Savile Row frames. Prices are good and delivery is much faster than from US distributor. I will use them again when buying Savile Row glasses."
"Very pleased with glasses. Had new prescription put into old frames. Took longer to be returned than I had anticipated but well worth the wait. Now intend getting my sun glasses updated!!"
"Once again, what an excellent service from INeedSpex Such a reliable Company and a pleasure to deal with"
"Got my Victorian retro classes today. Already love them. Quality is great. And the looks (read my...) are fantastic 😊"
"Easy ordering, no fuss, great service, been using them for years and keep coming back"
"Absolutely terrible service. After 5 weeks I still do not have my sunglasses back and need them to go on holiday this week. No correspondence at all and the only time I found out what was going on was when I rang them. I am still waiting and do not hold out any hope that I will have my sunglasses for my holiday. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Richard was so helpful with my complicated prescription. I am really pleased with my purchase and appreciate the speed of service."
"First class price, first class service, they do what they say they do!"
INeedSpex is rated 4.73 based on 88 reviews