INeedSpex Reviews

of reviewers recommend INeedSpex
Read INeedSpex Reviews
Great glasses, great service with the personal touch. Thanks Richard. I will be back.
Just got my spex reglazed, and I'm thrilled with the results, fast turn around, excellent quality, and great price, thanx to all at INeedSpex
I am really impressed with my victorian spectacles. They feel authentic and sturdy and the prescription was correct. Im sure gonna recommend this to my friends. Great value for the buck..
Thank you for your great comments and for being our first customer on your Island. We now stretch from you to the bottom of South Island New Zealand!
The staff at IneedSpeex were incredibly helpful in making sure I had all the details right. They even went the extra mile to help ensure the glasses I ordered arrived in a timely manner, as they were a gift for someone. If I need glasses in the future, or if my friends or family need a recommendation, I’ll definitely be pointing them to the fine folks at IneedSpex!
Excellent service :) Very helpfully got the glasses out to us as a rush order to be used in a play. Very happy actor with the perfect Victorian look.
That was very close!! Would your "Very happy actor with the perfect Victorian look" be just as happy to send us a picture that we could put up on Social Media? Many thanks for the great comments. Richard
Excellent service - many thanks
Delighted that you like the Hallf Moons so much that you have already decided to try a Victorian Oval!
I sent my favourite ray ban sunglasses in to have prescription lenses put in. Very happy with the result
Apologies again for the confusion at the begining, but I am pleased that you are happy with the final result!! Richard
So simple to use. Quick and easy. The glasses look exactly like I’d expect. The lenses work exactly like I’d expect. Delivered in five days. Fast. Effective. Reliable. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that you are happy with your "half-moons". I thought you might be interested to know that we are about to launch the 46 mm eye size with curl sides along with our new John Lennon glasses. Regards Richard
Wonderful service! I’m so pleased with the results. Thank you.
This is the third time I have used INeedSpex and the result is always excellent!
Thank you for your great review. I am always apprehensive when we ship outside the UK, but the "Tracked & Signed for Service" appears to work well!! Regards, Richard
If Carlsberg made an online optical company they would probably name it @INEEDSPEX.
That is one of the nicest reviews we have ever had. Many thanks. R
The Gold rimmed Edwardian Glasses fitted with my prescription are fantastic value and match the Antique originals I have been wearing for years, you will never tell the difference.
Delighted with glasses and also the quality of lenses. As I use varifocals I have often experienced problems/ but live these Yes I had to adjust frames myself but great quality and great price
I am delighted that you are happy with the glasses and lenses. Unfortunately this is one of the main problems with buying on line: because you are so far away, it is impossible for us to adjust your frame!! Come and pay us a visit next time or come to the Goodwood Revival where we have a stand.
Kind regards Richard
I have used INeedSpex before. As with previous orders I am very happy with the result. The process was easy, the order was returned in a week and the lenses matched my opticians prescription. And the price was significantly lower than a high street optician. I will continue to use INeedSpex for future needs.
Good customer service and took no time for them to complete and send back
Excellent value and service
Excellent service with good advice over the phone before I ordered. They managed to fulfil the order before Christmas despite a tight time schedule - AND their charges are so reasonable. Highly recommended.
I've used Innedspex twice now to glaze my RX sports glasses inserts, the service has been fast and the quality outstanding for the price. I've had to contact them via email a couple of times, and found them fast to respond and always helpful.. All round professional speedy service....
Amazing service! I received a call from a very friendly and helpful man, to check that my prescription was correct. He also assured me I'd be able to get the glasses back in a few days, in time for my holiday. They arrived as promised, they're perfect and the price was great. Can't recommend enough. Thank you!
Excellent service , highly recommend