Independent Financial Advisor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Independent Financial Advisor

How would you rate Independent Financial Advisor ?

Delivery
"An excellent service was provided."
Delivery
"The site was easy to use and had all the areas on there that I needed to review. The response from the adviser was very quick indeed and I found him very professional and knowledgable. I would recommend this site"
Delivery
"The adviser contacted me swiftly was knowledgeable and helped me immensely."
Delivery
"Really pleased (pleasantly surprised even) with the very prompt, professional and courteous response to my investment enquiry. The IFA arranged a short, no-obligation consultation at my home & within a couple of weeks had reinvigorated my portfolio. Happy to recommend this service. Many Thanks!"
"my overall experience was very positive. The adviser contacted me quickly, gave a very professional service and I will be definitely be using them again."
Delivery
"Good, clear and sensible advice given in a friendly no-nonsense manner - just what I wanted! Didn't feel pressurised or concerned about hard sell. Would recommend to anyone who wants financial advice."
Delivery
"Very pleased with all your help"
Delivery
"The leads have always been of good quality. Customers submitting their interest have also found the site to be very helpful to find an IFA to assist with their requirement(s)."
Delivery
"I've never used an IFA before but these guys made it really easy and explained everything to me."
Independent Financial Advisor is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews