Incorporate Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online

About Incorporate Online: We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy

"We are very happy with the service that you have been providing us till now. I hope that we will get the same service and support in the future. Thanks Mirwais"
"Very swift; easy to navigate process. My first time with this UK supplier and everything was extremely smooth - and right-priced! Tx!"
"Great service easy to use for the uninitiated. Helpful telephone answering service also put my mind at rest. Would recommend to others."
"The website is a bit old and has a few quirks but support are responsive and everything went smoothly from there."
Hi

Thanks for the review, we have just launched our new responsive website unfortunately at the time you were placing your order the website wasn't ready. Please feel free to review the website.

Regards

Keevin
"was quick and easy and a lot of help from within"
"It was easy and simple to establish my company with incorporate online. They managed everything I need in order to kick off with my business!"
"The process was straight forward and very well priced. I received notification regarding my Ltd company the following day with no hassles whatsoever. Overall a good experience."
"Quick and easy to set up LLP. Experienced helpful staff members."
"Very good for accountants - however I do feel the selling of all the items is not needed and that the layman can be lulled into buying stuff they don't need. For example on the very first page the "dormant" company option (which most people won't choose) is all you need to get it done but this is not made clear."
"I had some trouble making the process on the website work, but when I rang to get some help everything worked fine. I'm hoping that my documents will arrive today."
"Good service, clear and simple, fast and reliable."
"Have used the service twice now and achieved the results I needed, the last time the web site froze half way through setting up directors and caused a small delay but the staff in the office rectified this quickly and enabled me to proceed, Will use this service again when the need arises"
"cant complain, i applyed sunday night, monday afternoon i had cirts emailed to me and im hopeing the cirts will be in the post tomorrow (wednessday)"
"Quicky and easy company formation"
"Quit straight forward with helpful prompts while completing the form on line. The staff were also helpful enough when I needed some guidance via email and on line live chat"
"Incorporateonline was definately worth the money - Yes Initially it was quite confusing to understand and fill the form for shareholder, but overall experience was lovely. Loved the way how they have login with the account, where your few information is saved and which you can modify easily. Glad I choose incorporateonline. Hopefully the registered business under them shall give great returns. Cheers - Happy Customer ;)"
"It wasQuick and easy to use to register my company. I was referred by a friend who had used your website. Thank you"
"Smooth and easy set up"
"Simple, swift and seamless process at a very competitive price. Provision of documents within 24 hours as promised. Would have liked a little more explanation as to what the various documents and packages mean and lot less of the post-purchase offer emails."
"Very easy to understand and fill in the forms ."
Incorporate Online is rated 4.64 based on 217 reviews