Incorporate Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incorporate Online
Read Incorporate Online Reviews

About Incorporate Online:

We specialise in incorporating small businesses in the United Kingdom, offering supportive and personalised service at a value based price. We are able to incorporate any type of UK Company and also offer a large number of ready-made companies and vintage companies.

02075149901

klutchumun@ocra.co.uk

Tell us how Incorporate Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
In the main the service was clean and quite speedy. However, I don't like sites that say you can do 'this' and it will only cost you 'that' but in fact to gain what you believe you're getting costs more because you gradually find out that the full package costs so much more. This should be made as clear as day from the first page. It also should be made clear at that point what you actually get for each price and what is a separate add-on. I also had to ask for a correction as the area where the drop down box is where you identified 'Ltd' or 'Limited' was somewhat confusing and I ended up with both appearing. Obviously as an automated procedure this is likely to happen but therefore someone, ie a 'human being' needs to check it so registrations don't get sent out incorrectly. Had I not checked it my company would be a Ltd.Limited company. I'm afraid not good enough really.
The experience of setting up a company over the net was excellent when once I got through to the "expert". He talked me through the process and also warned me that it might take a little longer as there was the word "international" in the company name. Accordingly I received another email from another person from the company seeking clarification about the title to which I replied straight away. Apparently my new company was registered on the Friday but I was not informed until I rang in on the following Monday. Once I did this within minutes I received the articles and the company registration documents etc. A prompter response might have been better Overall, though, my experience was good
Incorporate Online is rated 4.64 based on 217 reviews