Incite Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Incite Fitness

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Incite Fitness?

neill.timms@incitefitness.co.uk

Tell us how Incite Fitness made you happy

"Excellent service from Neill. The weather was appalling but he still cracked on and was very considerate to keeping my house clean . Highly recommended !"
Are you Incite Fitness? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Incite Fitness did a great job installing a pull up bar for me. There aren’t any other companies around that supply this equipment for such reasonable prices with excellent customer service to match. Neill is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to Calisthenics which really makes the difference when trying to understand the customers needs. I would highly recommend Incite Fitness to anyone. Thank you!"
"Am very pleased with Incite Fitness. Friendly, knowledgeable and competent. Not many places offering this type of equipment. Would recommend do anyone. Thank You Neill"
"I found Neil of Incite Fitness to be incredibly helpful . He created an amazing rig in our garden consisting of dip bars , two pull up bars , high bar , vertical ladder and human flag pole. His attention to detail was spot on. With him having a elite Calasthenic background it made it far easier for him to understand our needs over other companies."
"Great customer service. I had double pull up bars installed in my garden. They have remained extremely solid with repeated use. Would highly recommend."
"Neill did a great job supplying and installing some Dip Bars and a Pull-up bar in my garden. The job was done in a few hours and I was impressed how tidy they left my garden. The bars are nice and sturdy too. I’ve recommended him to other friends and will continue to."
"Neil at incite fitness, installed some pull up bars for me December 2018 and they are still solid and strong now, he was very polite and professional, would highly recommend and his prices are very reasonable! Thanks again"
Incite Fitness is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews