INAYAH Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Bought myself some items from the sale, first time ordering from INAYAH so didn’t want to go overboard. However, the clothing is just perfect! I ordered a size up from myself and even though the item was loose it STILL looks great- unlike ordering bigger clothing from other places and it just looking like a bag on you. The material of the dresses are beautiful, and the fit is... well if I could insert the thumbs up emoji it would go here. Three times. It took 2-3 days to get here which was fab! Will definitely keep INAYAH on my list of trusted shopping sites and be ordering more in the future- thanks guys!"
"I really like the Inayah designs but find the fabric is not such great quality. It also appears over the last few months they seemed to have doubled their prices for no given reason i.e better stitching, quality of fabric etc"
"I was so happy to finally get hold of one of Inayah's beautiful dresses in my size, L, only to be majorly disappointed when the dress arrived and it barely fit my friend who wears size M (10/12). Unfortunately, Inayah offers 'L' as the biggest size in their range, which in reality was a size M, though. This means that I, who wears a size L (16) will never be able to purchase any one of Inayah's dresses. Not sure if the company is unaware of the large (irony!) number of clients they are losing out on with their tiny sizes."
"Quality wasn't very great"
"I bought this for umrah and it was very inappropriate. Unfortunately even though I followed the size guide I feel that it was not fit for its purpose. It was tight on the chest and showed my body shape. I had to take it off as I was very uncomfortable in it. Maybe this one shouldn’t be labelled and umrah albaya. The headscarf I received was good thank you."
"My dress is ill fitted around the sleeves and a little short when I requested to exchange it they refused and offered me a refund and told me to repurchase the correct size. The problem with this is I bought the dress for £90 and if I repurchase its £175. I always do my best to shop from small business as opposed to designer and high street but I’m always disappointed at the service once you buy their product."
"Inayah used to be my favourite online store for abayas. I used to be a frequent purchaser however I have noticed a lot of changes. The sizes 52, 54, 56, 58 etc. are no longer there, and regular or tall both do not fit anymore. Also most of the abayas have doubled in price now. This is very disappointing as Inayah was very reliable and one of the best abaya stores around."
"I really do love Inayah and their unique design and attention to detail and modesty. Their delivery service they use are superb, fast and reliable. The one thing that really lets down the company is their quality of garments. They are sewn to a very low standard and when delivered they are very disappointingly cheap looking pieces, which you have paid above and beyond for! Also sadly, the photography on the website does not reflect their garments at all, colours of garments are completely different and as for fabric is just completely disappointing. Overall, I do love Inayahs vision and creativity, however they have a lot of vital improvements to make in order for them to have customers like me returning to them again."
"The chiffon hijabs had a metal tag sewed on but they weren’t sewed on properly and nearly all of them came off. All of the hijabs were kind of frayed and threads kept sticking out as well. They were lovely colours but this just ruined it. I still use them but not as often because of the quality"
"New products are way over priced! Quality has not increased with new increased prices. Sizing options are now limited and sleeves are not long enough to cover wrists."
"Hijabs looked lovely online so I had to order to £75 (so much) for free delivery so my daughter and I chose hijabs. Unfortunately the crepe material is very slippery and falls off from the head easily so it needs a lot of care whilst wearing. The pin has now left a mark as it pulled on the scarf for the second wear. The hijabs I chose we’re all R size yet they are HUGE! I am all for big scarves but they also need to be practical so please be careful when ordering, not like me 🙊"
INAYAH is rated 3.75 based on 107 reviews