INAYAH Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Alhamdulilah my dress came in very good time for Eid. It's one of my favorite. It's pretty and one of the most comfortable things I wear! 💓"
"Absolutely awful. Clothes are ripped at the zip and at the armpits. Customers services are unhelpful. Clothes clearly have been worn and returned...the shipped out to me! Creases near armpits and near the arm wear it bends and you get from bending arms which creases the cloth..you can clearly tell it’s worn. Customers services keep ignoring my number after speaking to them once but if u ring on a different number they pick up...they’ve only offered a partial refund! Ridiculous. Keep saying managers in meeting - ignoring my calls. So upset. I’ve read comments and reviews of similar experiences of others. 👎🏻"
"Recently, all my Abaya and dress purchases from inayah have failed me miserably, their quality and design were much below expectation and it has resulted in me returning most of them. Although Inayah was my favourite modest brand, due to this, I have lost my interest in buying from you again. Thank you and wish you the best."
"The dress didn’t fit length wise even tho I measured myself and bought the bigger size?! Disappointed. Also returning and getting another size wouldn’t have been worth it as I’d be paying so much more."
"My order arrived promptly so I have no complaints with that. I am however, very disappointed with my purchase. I bought the THEA embellished dress for £130. On arrival there were lots of missing beads on the dress, with the thread just hanging off the dress. It took me hours to sew these beads back on. Every time I handled the dress, many more beads would fall off. Then when I ironed the dress I noticed several large stains on the lining of the dress. It had clearly been worn before. If I hadn't needed to wear the dress that evening, I would've returned it and asked for a refund. For the price paid, I expected a better product. I have decided not to purchase any other garment at Inayah in future."
"Product was overpriced and not worth it at all"
"The embellishments on the dress started falling off immediately. When I took the dress out of the packing a whole bunch of stones fell off and since then I keep losing more everyday. They aren’t sewn on securely. The fitting and size is accurate as described. This dress is not worth the price at all it is low quality"
"I returned all the products. The material is not as good as what I thought and the size doesn’t fit. I am really disappointed considering the high prices. The pictures are really really nice on the website and I was so happy to finally find clothes that correspond to my style. I really don’t understand how you fix the prices, they are not justified."
"Literally a scam the dress cost way to much for the material but the price says 105$ cad and it was on the website for 240$ cad I WANT MY MONEY BACK and it took a long time to come especially when I paid like 76 for duties and taxes"
"i bought some clothes cost me £170 I returned because the size was big ,they didn’t return my money back very disappointing"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

If you would like to email us with your order details we can check if this return was received back to our warehouse. Refunds can only be processed once we have received the items back.
Kind regards
Inayah
"Très déçue. Je n’ai tjr pas reçue le colis."
"product did not arrive"
"The worst customer service ever. The quality is also very cheap nothing like the picture. And you never get the return postage that you pay for a faulty item."
"Very bad service"
"Have bought items from Inayah previously which have been of good quality and exactly how it's described. However i spent £114 this time and every item was of such poor quality. Flimsy material, sheer even though it was not described as sheer online. The sizing has to be one of the worse experiences of this entire situation. It was either too big or too small. Not the size 54 you are expecting. Sort it out inayah. Charging extortion amounts of money - take the time to deliver just that. Very disappointed in the low standards its become."
"Sizes are horrifically innacurate and clothing quality and fit is really poor. I am a UK size 8 but the tailored trousers wouldn’t zip up. I guess the clothing only caters for one body shape and that is for tall slim women."
"I think it is very poor that you do not offer an exchange service. Furthermore you do not even honor offers although you do not provide exchanges. I would have to think twice before ordering from you guys. Will be returning my products due to this."
"The dress wasnt what I expected so I returned it back. It has been 16 days now and i still haven’t got my money back. I am very disappointed. Can someone get back to me. Thank you"
"Love your clothes but please bring more plus size dresess"
"Ur ship is sooo much! + u have to pay if u just only to change the size. That sucks. Ur size in close is anaroxia!!"
"The material of the black top was so stiff I couldn’t even move. Felt like a robot I wore it for an event and have never felt so uncomfortable I definitely won’t be buying again. It wasn’t worth over £20 the material was so cheap and I felt tacky. I may as well of gone to primark!"
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews