INAYAH Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Bought myself some items from the sale, first time ordering from INAYAH so didn’t want to go overboard. However, the clothing is just perfect! I ordered a size up from myself and even though the item was loose it STILL looks great- unlike ordering bigger clothing from other places and it just looking like a bag on you. The material of the dresses are beautiful, and the fit is... well if I could insert the thumbs up emoji it would go here. Three times. It took 2-3 days to get here which was fab! Will definitely keep INAYAH on my list of trusted shopping sites and be ordering more in the future- thanks guys!"
"Très déçue. Je n’ai tjr pas reçue le colis."
"product did not arrive"
"The worst customer service ever. The quality is also very cheap nothing like the picture. And you never get the return postage that you pay for a faulty item."
"Very bad service"
"Have bought items from Inayah previously which have been of good quality and exactly how it's described. However i spent £114 this time and every item was of such poor quality. Flimsy material, sheer even though it was not described as sheer online. The sizing has to be one of the worse experiences of this entire situation. It was either too big or too small. Not the size 54 you are expecting. Sort it out inayah. Charging extortion amounts of money - take the time to deliver just that. Very disappointed in the low standards its become."
"Sizes are horrifically innacurate and clothing quality and fit is really poor. I am a UK size 8 but the tailored trousers wouldn’t zip up. I guess the clothing only caters for one body shape and that is for tall slim women."
"I think it is very poor that you do not offer an exchange service. Furthermore you do not even honor offers although you do not provide exchanges. I would have to think twice before ordering from you guys. Will be returning my products due to this."
"The dress wasnt what I expected so I returned it back. It has been 16 days now and i still haven’t got my money back. I am very disappointed. Can someone get back to me. Thank you"
"Love your clothes but please bring more plus size dresess"
"Ur ship is sooo much! + u have to pay if u just only to change the size. That sucks. Ur size in close is anaroxia!!"
"The material of the black top was so stiff I couldn’t even move. Felt like a robot I wore it for an event and have never felt so uncomfortable I definitely won’t be buying again. It wasn’t worth over £20 the material was so cheap and I felt tacky. I may as well of gone to primark!"
"Salaam, I used to buy all my abayas from Inayah as the quality was amazing and because of the length as I'm tall I need 60" abayas. But I Have to say recently I have been so disappointed as I ordered 3 abayas and asked for tall length but they are all 58" so short for me! Why have you stopped selling 60" abayas and dresses?!"
"I have being ordering clothing from Inayah since 2012. I have never had a problem with the quality of the items or any issues when returning items. However recently I returned an item and unfortunately Inayah have not received it, I wish I had paid extra for postage that required a signature. The reason I have rated the service as very poor is that I had to write 6 emails before being told that Inayah had no record of receiving my return and that I had to check the delivery progress with the couriers company. I sent the first email on the 31/10/18 and I was given this response on the 16/11/18. Taking two weeks to give a response to a customer that could have been given in response to the first email that was sent by the customer is very disappointing."
INAYAH is rated 3.74 based on 106 reviews