INAYAH Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"My first time ordering from inayah, quality fabric and lovely scarf only issue is colour of scarf on screen and in person do not match."
"Most of the hijabs I purchased were as expected. However, the black one was too think and wide. It even impairs my hearing when I have it on. The material used is not suitable for a headscarf. It is more suitable for a abaya."
"Dress measurements are not always accurate. Purchase with caution."
"The dress was good quality and the fabric was nice"
"Great quality , perfect fit and elegant yet causal. I would highly recommend."
"Salaam, I used to buy all my abayas from Inayah as the quality was amazing and because of the length as I'm tall I need 60" abayas. But I Have to say recently I have been so disappointed as I ordered 3 abayas and asked for tall length but they are all 58" so short for me! Why have you stopped selling 60" abayas and dresses?!"
"I have being ordering clothing from Inayah since 2012. I have never had a problem with the quality of the items or any issues when returning items. However recently I returned an item and unfortunately Inayah have not received it, I wish I had paid extra for postage that required a signature. The reason I have rated the service as very poor is that I had to write 6 emails before being told that Inayah had no record of receiving my return and that I had to check the delivery progress with the couriers company. I sent the first email on the 31/10/18 and I was given this response on the 16/11/18. Taking two weeks to give a response to a customer that could have been given in response to the first email that was sent by the customer is very disappointing."
"the items came on time one of the scarves was very big - too big"
"I really do love Inayah and their unique design and attention to detail and modesty. Their delivery service they use are superb, fast and reliable. The one thing that really lets down the company is their quality of garments. They are sewn to a very low standard and when delivered they are very disappointingly cheap looking pieces, which you have paid above and beyond for! Also sadly, the photography on the website does not reflect their garments at all, colours of garments are completely different and as for fabric is just completely disappointing. Overall, I do love Inayahs vision and creativity, however they have a lot of vital improvements to make in order for them to have customers like me returning to them again."
"Sizing is difficult to understand. You should put pictures up to show the true length. Quality is good. Good shipping and service."
"The chiffon hijabs had a metal tag sewed on but they weren’t sewed on properly and nearly all of them came off. All of the hijabs were kind of frayed and threads kept sticking out as well. They were lovely colours but this just ruined it. I still use them but not as often because of the quality"
"Hey I actually returned my product. It wasn’t as it seemed. And I’m still waiting for my money to be returned into my account. It’s ashame return isn’t paid for by the company."
"Excellent quality love it and very fast delivery thanks"
"The burgundy skirt is amazing. So pretty and girly. Can't wait to wear it. Just a shame that couldn't get a replacement the 2 tops. Theb2 tops didn't suit me. Although I won the competition. I hadn't read the small print. Would have love the same skirt in black."
"New products are way over priced! Quality has not increased with new increased prices. Sizing options are now limited and sleeves are not long enough to cover wrists."
"Very good service!!"
"Only problem is colour is decieving."
"Hijabs looked lovely online so I had to order to £75 (so much) for free delivery so my daughter and I chose hijabs. Unfortunately the crepe material is very slippery and falls off from the head easily so it needs a lot of care whilst wearing. The pin has now left a mark as it pulled on the scarf for the second wear. The hijabs I chose we’re all R size yet they are HUGE! I am all for big scarves but they also need to be practical so please be careful when ordering, not like me 🙊"
"Love inayah clothing and their designs are excellent. However the customer service is the worst. I complained about the quality of one the abayas I bought and they refused the do anything about it."
INAYAH is rated 3.75 based on 107 reviews