INAYAH Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"I was very happy with my outfit & how quickly it was delivered. Also didn’t have to pay for any delivery MashAllah."
"Very much satisfied. Thank you so much. ❤️"
"Amazing quality clothing and modest fashion !"
"Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with my last order. I wish, that Inayah sell modal scarfs again, not modal effect. Best regards"
"Suits are very comfortable and the design is not form fitting which I absolutely love. It is so hard to find business suits that are not form fitting and with INAYAH I finally found them. Hijabs are beautiful and crated with care. Thank you."
"Super merci beaucoup Très bonne livraison et qualité"
"I used to love your products, but lately, the styles have been repetitive, there is never anything new, and the occasion wear prices sky-rocketed from affordable to too expensive for an average looking dress. The sizes are also off. I’m a US size 2-4 and I have to purchase dresses that are XXS and still spend money to have them smaller. It’s also very frustrating that you don’t have return labels. I’m too scared to purchase anything in fear of it being not what I had in mind, and not being able to return it. Also the quality of some items is really poor. I truly hope you improve, as you were often my only choice as a modest clothing company. Everyone used to ask me where I got all my nice kimonos and dresses from. Inshallah we can go back to that time."
"Great quality fabric, wonderful & prompt customer service. Beautiful designs that are refreshing! However, shipping cost are a big factor to bare. Would only shop when products are on sale, or when there’s a promo code or when i drop by UK! Sizes isn’t standardized across every design. An XS for one product may not be an XS-fit for another product design. I almost always have to get my dress altered due to this."
"This was my first order from Inayah and i will definitely be using them again! My dress was beautiful, very well made and true to size which was good as i didnt have to worry about returning it. I was also kept up to date with delivery times and recived my parcel the next day which was amazing! Thank you Inayah i felt beautiful in my dress."
"👍👍👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰"
"Superbe qualité"
"There isn’t variety of scarfs like there used to be a few years ago when l used to order scarfs and ive ordered tonnes with so many designed scarfs. Its for me just acceptable now at the amount there are. They are still lovely but theres not much out there for me to say Wow any longer"
"Love my scarf 😍"
"Good quality and elegant"
"The hijabs purchased are very soft and comfortable to wear. I have loads of inayah hijab collection however disappointed to know that their prices has gone up and stock is limited."
"Très déçue. Je n’ai tjr pas reçue le colis."
"Inayah is my favourite shop but recently prices are gone really higher which prevents me to shop more often."
"the quality is very good. in size always fits exactly. I receive the package quickly."
"I'm in love ❤ I will do another order soon 🙏🏻❤"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Can not fault them in the slightest. I have placed several orders with them and had to place several returns due to sizing issues! They have always refunded me within a week! I would definitely recommend them and will continue to shop on their website. Keep up the great service!"
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews