INAYAH Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"Your delivery service is on point i recieved the package within the given timeframe and was updated every step of the way. I found it hard to pick my size as your site doesnt show the exact measurements for the garment, i have bought size S abaya, size M shirt and size L top so your sizes are quite unpredictable. I have also found your sleeve lengths are an awkward length its not full length or 3/4 it just looks abit shrunk so would be great to keep it full length other than that i love your collection and service"
"Very efficient and professional service"
"I was so happy to finally get hold of one of Inayah's beautiful dresses in my size, L, only to be majorly disappointed when the dress arrived and it barely fit my friend who wears size M (10/12). Unfortunately, Inayah offers 'L' as the biggest size in their range, which in reality was a size M, though. This means that I, who wears a size L (16) will never be able to purchase any one of Inayah's dresses. Not sure if the company is unaware of the large (irony!) number of clients they are losing out on with their tiny sizes."
"Great website. Items arrived exactly as described. Love my new garms! We definitely use again."
"I love the style and quality of your fashion, however, I do find it abit too pricey, it would've been perfect if it was affordable."
"I love the dress v classy and well stitched and m really impressed by how kindly u hav returned my money for items tht didn’t fit me not once I had to write or request respect ur gud costumes service defin would order again frm your website many thanks jazakallah"
"Lovely design and quality"
"Loved the Abaya"
"I love my outfits which I brought however I do think you need more variety of maxi skirts. Also, when I made my order it went to Birmingham and when I got in contact with Inayah I wasn’t happy with how we got no reply but huowever the sister from Birmingham did send me my package."
"Love my kaftan :) will defiantly be ordering again!"
"Quality wasn't very great"
"The product displayed was not the one received. To help improve a customers experience, especially those buying online for the first time. Help them understand the different materials, especially through the photographs, this was as i bought a jersey chiffon thinking it was a jersey cotton, based on judgement of that displayed. This is vital as the terms and conditions if remembered correctly does not allow scarves to be returned. However, the substitute product received was acceptable."
"I bought this for umrah and it was very inappropriate. Unfortunately even though I followed the size guide I feel that it was not fit for its purpose. It was tight on the chest and showed my body shape. I had to take it off as I was very uncomfortable in it. Maybe this one shouldn’t be labelled and umrah albaya. The headscarf I received was good thank you."
"Have bought items from Inayah previously which have been of good quality and exactly how it's described. However i spent £114 this time and every item was of such poor quality. Flimsy material, sheer even though it was not described as sheer online. The sizing has to be one of the worse experiences of this entire situation. It was either too big or too small. Not the size 54 you are expecting. Sort it out inayah. Charging extortion amounts of money - take the time to deliver just that. Very disappointed in the low standards its become."
"Dresses were both elegant! Delivery was quick too."
"I love the clothes but it’s a shame the sizing has changed a little, I used to be able to get abayas suitable for my height, I’ve had to return the abaya I ordered as it was too short for me. I’m 5ft 10 so I guess the abaya would fit most people in general."
"There is a massive hype about Inayah and I wanted to be able to purchase an abaya without regretting. I think the sizing is unfortunately not suitable and I would suggest going one size up always. You can get the same quality abayas and dresses from the market. Sorry, not sorry."
"Quick delivery great quality love it! But i wish there were more soft crepe hijabs still"
"Sizes are horrifically innacurate and clothing quality and fit is really poor. I am a UK size 8 but the tailored trousers wouldn’t zip up. I guess the clothing only caters for one body shape and that is for tall slim women."
"I think it is very poor that you do not offer an exchange service. Furthermore you do not even honor offers although you do not provide exchanges. I would have to think twice before ordering from you guys. Will be returning my products due to this."
INAYAH is rated 3.75 based on 107 reviews