INAYAH Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Click Here
"The best quality"
"Livraison très rapide et qualité des produits vraiment magnifique, j’attend des promotions puis je re commande 😍"
"The shipping was fast and the hijab quality is good"
"The dress didn’t fit length wise even tho I measured myself and bought the bigger size?! Disappointed. Also returning and getting another size wouldn’t have been worth it as I’d be paying so much more."
"Quick delivery and the dress is really nice and well made, but it is lined all the way through which makes it unsuitable for really warm weather, given the outer fabric is not see-through, and I ordered it for the summer. Its a lovely dress and I'm looking forward to wearing it."
"My order arrived promptly so I have no complaints with that. I am however, very disappointed with my purchase. I bought the THEA embellished dress for £130. On arrival there were lots of missing beads on the dress, with the thread just hanging off the dress. It took me hours to sew these beads back on. Every time I handled the dress, many more beads would fall off. Then when I ironed the dress I noticed several large stains on the lining of the dress. It had clearly been worn before. If I hadn't needed to wear the dress that evening, I would've returned it and asked for a refund. For the price paid, I expected a better product. I have decided not to purchase any other garment at Inayah in future."
"Excellent quality and tailoring. Good customer service. Classic styles and they often have good deals."
"The quality is very good"
"Product was overpriced and not worth it at all"
"The embellishments on the dress started falling off immediately. When I took the dress out of the packing a whole bunch of stones fell off and since then I keep losing more everyday. They aren’t sewn on securely. The fitting and size is accurate as described. This dress is not worth the price at all it is low quality"
"The outfit was amazing however, if you do choose to buy one of their dresses i would suggest sizing down one."
"I love youuuuu Inayah collection"
"I bought some items and I didn’t like them, I returned them but didn’t get a refund, I kept asking and I was told they never received them although I sent priority post . I paid 40£ for them and never got my money back"
"I bought a total of 3 dresses in the past couple months. I returned 1 dress and love the other too. Definitely would purchase dresses from here in the future again!"
"I love most of Inayah design. However, I wish Inayah provide length choice that would cater petite size people. We used to be able to choose length 52”, but now the regular is 54”."
"Brilliant clothes, very happy with my purchase"
"I returned all the products. The material is not as good as what I thought and the size doesn’t fit. I am really disappointed considering the high prices. The pictures are really really nice on the website and I was so happy to finally find clothes that correspond to my style. I really don’t understand how you fix the prices, they are not justified."
"Quality of material exceeded my expectations and the fit is amazing !!"
"i am satisfied with my purchase but the littles pice of cloth that closes the buttons on the sleeves break-off easily, within a weeks. I think for the amount paid for the dress that shouldn't happening."
"very nice and perfect fit!"
INAYAH is rated 3.91 based on 201 reviews