INAYAH Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend INAYAH

About INAYAH: Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

"I have ordered twice from Inayah and on both occasions have found the colour shown on the website is very different to the actual item which is quite disappointing. Nonetheless the items have been of excellent quality"
"Loved both the dresses I got, perfect fitting and look exactly the way they are shown in the photos."
"I loved the dress it was exactly as stated on the website it was a quick delivery overall excellent"
"The worst customer service ever. The quality is also very cheap nothing like the picture. And you never get the return postage that you pay for a faulty item."
"Great quality, a variety of modest designs with impeccable finish."
"Loved my dress from Inayah. I received lots of complements when I wore it and felt comfortable in it too."
"Bought soft touch hijab made out of polyester so heavy, its made for body clothing not on the head personally was too heavy and blocked some noise. Rayon hijab was nice but creases easy. Too hyped inayah hijabs are."
"Style and material was very nice just fitting was not suitable for me"
"I absolutely love my new abayas, so stunning and modest πŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Nice dresses but a bit of care shoulf be fone for xs sizes - the breast measurement is usually very large even though the whole dress fits so a return is inevitable."
"Beautiful designs where femininity and current cool add interest to traditional modesty. Excellent price range and reliable sizing. Would appreciate more efforts being made sustainability-wise, as well as more info on the brand's ethical status. Also, more representation of the non-hijabi muslim target consumer. Overall recommended."
"I was rely pleased with my percheses & the quick delivery. I was a bit worried about everything I ordered size, material etc........ but once I saw it all I was rely pleased :)"
"Dresses are good quality and match online descriptions well but definitely check the sizing as they seem to have changed and feel a lot bigger. They are quite expensive compared to what they used to be so buy one only if you really like it!"
"Quick delivery and material and product of good quality and fitting."
"Very bad service"
"everything is simply perfect"
"Very good service overall, shame they don’t do exchanges regarding size etc. you have to send back and then re-order and pay again, not practical."
"Great outfits, quick delivery mash Allah"
"Beautiful styles and material."
"Your delivery service is on point i recieved the package within the given timeframe and was updated every step of the way. I found it hard to pick my size as your site doesnt show the exact measurements for the garment, i have bought size S abaya, size M shirt and size L top so your sizes are quite unpredictable. I have also found your sleeve lengths are an awkward length its not full length or 3/4 it just looks abit shrunk so would be great to keep it full length other than that i love your collection and service"
INAYAH is rated 3.74 based on 106 reviews