INAYAH Reviews

of reviewers recommend INAYAH
Read INAYAH Reviews

About INAYAH:

Modest Fashion for Modest Women. The official reviews site for global modest fashion brand INAYAH.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Tissu de qualité et livraison très rapide ! J'en suis à ma 5e commande et toujours aussi satisfaite.
Quick delivery service and a lovely abaya delivered.
The quality is great, it looks smart and was delivered quickly.

I definitely recommend this site

For the in house team is would be great to get an abaya that zips up the front.
Recently, all my Abaya and dress purchases from inayah have failed me miserably, their quality and design were much below expectation and it has resulted in me returning most of them. Although Inayah was my favourite modest brand, due to this, I have lost my interest in buying from you again.
Thank you and wish you the best.
Very glad with my new abaya and dress! Fits perfect to me and quality is on top! These 2 are ones of my fav now! Thanx to Inayah!💓
Inayah is my absolute favorite place to order clothes from. The quality of Inayah clothing is unlike any other, and your quick delivery to the US makes it easy to get what I need. I do with the prices were a but more reasonable, or that you ran sales more often. It makes ordering something from Inayah something special, but I wish I could do it more frequently!
Some goods are over priced and sizes not always what expected.
Inayah has excellent customer service, prompt delivery and the quality of the clothes was amazing as was the fit
Very happy with my purchase perfect fit sizes are good and very good Quality will definitely be ordering from inayah again
I was super impressed with delivery days it arrives in Qatar. Really happy to order in the future in sha Allah
I love these pants. Its so hard to find something that creates a beautoful silloutte these days. These pants make it hapoen. I feel great in them. So glad i bought them.
I ordered from inayah for the first time and was excitedly waiting to try the clothes.
The material is quite thick, something that is not told when you check the fabric. I find myself sweating profusely at times in both shirts. The trousers are a completely different story. Even though I got the short length one, they are pretty long and keep sliding from the waist which makes the inseam very uncomfortable. Not at all happy.
I am satisfied with your service👍🏽
Nice color, great quality, fast shipping. I have ordered to my mother too same day I have received my scarves :-)
She loves the blush soft crepe hijab which I also have.
When I started shopping with Inayah in 2014, it was great quality and different length sizes. Maybe your under new management but a lot has changed and I miss the old Inayah like the pricing is a little high, you use to have knitted hijabs and the dresses are a little tight.Also not so many options for abaya it’s not bad but go back and be what Inayah was thank you
Good product and best service.
La robe a une belle coupe mais je trouve que la coupe sous les bras n’est pas agréable à porter des qu’on lève les bras la robe se lève .
Pour la longueur de la robe il faudrait rajouter 2 à 3 centimètres car je mesure 1m62 et elle est vraiment trop juste .
I love to buy from your website, but recently each time I order the same size but when I receive the item each is different sometimes it’s smaller and sometimes bigger, and I order M always and my friend also told me that happened with her too 2 weeks ago. That’s bothering me other than that all good.
The dress fit perfect. I received a lot of compliments. I’ll definitely will be purchasing more from INAYAH.
Amazong quality