In Town Automotive Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend In Town Automotive Ltd

info@intownautomotive.co.uk

6 Minton Business Centre, Main Road

Telephone

How would you rate In Town Automotive Ltd ?

"Very helpful staff, easily booked online. Will use again."
Posted 15 minutes ago
"While my vehicle has been at this company the staff have been very helpful and supportive with my individual repair and financial needs. They explained all procedures and processes they conducted and gave sound advice when I asked for it. Highly appreciated the customer service they provided."
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Good quick service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very good good service"
"Good initial response Good review with customer Could improve on feedback to customers"
"Good customer service"
"Everything good"
"Brilliant as ever for value, service and care. I've been using for my camper van and mini for 5 years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Friendly and efficient service"
"Really good and friendly service, rang me to let me know how my service and mot was going and it all went smoothly!"
"Super service. Quick and efficient. Very friendly and polite staff. Will definitely use again."
"Very good service... The 4 way split is especially helpful when it is a big bill"
"This is an absolutely fantastic garage. They found out exactly what was wrong with my Peugeot, where as the main Peugeot dealer couldn’t find anything wrong and also 2 other mechanics couldn’t either. I am so grateful for what this garage has done for me. I would recommended this garage to my friends and family x"
"Professional service, good communication during repair. Reasonable prices"
"I returned to In Town after having my MOT carried out by them last year. Similarly to last year, I was able to book it in quickly and easily, and they were really helpful in accommodating my requirements for an early appointment. Their communication was good, both prior to, and on completion of the MOT. I will certainly be back next year, and I can not recommend them highly enough!"
"Had MOT done. I was greeted pleasant by the young lady, who was also professional. All was done in time. Pleasant experience for this MOT."
"I found them great called me if they needed to do things that wasn't ask for or about to make my car road worthy fantastic value for money and they give you option to spread costs over 4 weeks. Only downside invoice wasn't itemised but when asked emailed one so over all very helpful"
"Absolutely fantastic! Customer Service 5star, PRICE 5star - I had my wheels balanced and the price was x3 cheaper than 'in N out' and probably a million times cheaper than Kwik fit! Thank you mechanic, I'll choose you first in the future."
"The service what i got was perfect! Quick and clean job!"
In Town Automotive Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 49 reviews