ImpraGas Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ImpraGas

How would you rate ImpraGas ?

"Despite asking about extra costs and being assured the company would 'take the hit' if anything did arise I'm still without heating because a valve has failed that controls the heating side of the system. (Beware small print.) Being a pensioner I am not able to instantly produce spare cash for unexpected 'extras'. But hey! I'm just an old woman who now has a little more knowledge about heating systems, I've survived the 'beast from the east', spring is here and hopefully funds will be found before warmth is again in demand. Maybe Impragas will also clarify the statement in their brochure regarding hidden costs and think about principles."
"Customer service is shocking, unable to get through to anyone even with two managers direct contacts, complaint opened in 13 Nov 17, still no reply or resolve mid Feb 18. Boiler plumbed in with water flow the wrong way, Multiple cancelled appointments on the day of appointment, never on time, left mess and un finished work, over100 hours of phone calls and 40 hours taken off work for no one to turn up or people that can not complete work. People arriving with no appointment booked, engineers not informed before arrival and over booked. No ombudsman signed up to so no one monitoring or regulating customer service. My personal experience with this company leaves a lot to be desired and I wouldn't recommend. Not the cheapest company we had offered but give impression of big company policies and customer services, looking in to them now I see a lot of customers with the same issues. Always leave positive reviews when possible so all I can say, engineers always polite and try to be helpful."
Hari Prasad Mallipudi
"Their customer service is very bad and the way they do their jobs are absolutely insane. They just don't pay attention in getting things right."
"great early start for new boiler, Ruben turned up, got cracking, job done pretty quick. However, after he left, i noticed i could see daylight through flue vent wall, i fixed my self with chaulk. plaster on kitcen side left open, condensate pipe leaking, and now my raditors are noisey with debris sound,,as power flush not done properly!...manged to do a few bit myself, as no answer on phones for 40 minutes plus, & no reply to my emails!...they passed on radiator noise issue to Vaillant, but the rads arent Vaillants responsablity!...shame ive taken out the 10 year service plan with impra gas, i have no confidence. even the sales rep is not answering my calls or tetxts!.....wish i had read reviews earlier! my honest opinion, avoid, if you want a stress free experience."
"Impra Gas, You're fired!! Went from bad to worse. Ruben the Engineer had to be thrown out at 11pm as he was contracted to complete in a day. He messed up kitchen to point where we were sent a handyman at Impra Gas's expense to repair all broken kitchen tiles. (Wept when I saw it. We had a leak from the NEW boiler which I didn't notice until the morning. He rushed so madly he put the 3 way valve in back to front and after trying to tell us it wasn't their responsibility that we could get no hot water ,they have finally after 3 weeks sent someone to correct it. Sorry but I cannot recommend this company. They are full of promises. They are the most expensive quote we received which we mistakenly took to mean quality. For a moment I thought I was the special guest in an episode of cowboy builders. Steer clear!"
Chelsea White
"Impra Gas, You're fired!! Went from bad to worse. Engineer had to be thrown out at 11pm as he was contracted to complete in a day. He messed up kitchen to point where we were sent a handyman at Impra Gas's expense to repair all broken kitchen tiles. (Wept when I saw it. We had a leak from the NEW boiler which I didn't notice until the morning. He rushed so madly he put the 3 way valve in back to front and after trying to tell us it wasn't their responsibility that we could get no hot water ,they have finally after 3 weeks sent someone to correct it. Sorry but I cannot recommend this company. They are full of promises. They are the most expensive quote we received which we mistakenly took to mean quality. For a moment I thought I was the special guest in an episode of cowboy builders. Steer clear!"
ImpraGas is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews