ImpraGas Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
03AM
3AM
Telephone

How would you rate ImpraGas ?

"This company is all sales and no service. The customer service line of their switchboard frequently timed out on hold after 2 hours while I dealt with the many issues with the boiler they installed for me. I only ever got through to the same one customer service rep. Who knows if they have more than one handling their national customer service. Of course the sales line always got through instantly to one of their many sales staff. First appointment they made, they cancelled by phone at the time the were supposed to arrive at the door. At the rearranged installation, the engineers in attendance barely demonstrated working knowledge of the kit they were installing, made a pig's ear of the brickwork they had cut through to install the condensate pipe, and left the installation lacking several of the promised features of the quote. When I provided a signature to confirm which parts of the installation didn't require remedial attention, they copied it onto a "certificate" declaring my full satisfaction with the complete job and used it to bill the finance company the full quoted amount. Efforts to make right any of the numerous problems with the job they did were stalled and stonewalled, and I had to go to court, where the District Judge agreed their conduct had been appalling, before I saw any redress for making the mistake of dealing with this company. They like to use the term "5 star service" in a lot of their marketing materials. To say this is an empty claim would fail to capture how actively poor their service has been."
"quick clean"
"“Excellent and reliable service conducted to a high standard at the agreed price. The engineer who attended was very courteous and tidy.”"
"Very good rep gave us all the information we wanted did not waffel about kept to the script and gave us just the facts and numbers. And all in an easy way that no one would not understand. The fitter arrived on time on the day and did not stop but just got on with the job he was tidy and very polite ,"
"Very impressed with work as they were quick and knowledgeable and able to explain the whole process. Weeks in,still pleased and would recommend."
"highly recommend ."
"New boiler at competitive price, fitted on schedule by very competent engineer, but perhaps after sales follow up could be a little better."
"Brilliant and quick. Amazing staff already recommended to others"
"Good quotation, easy to accept and get our boiler installed. Happy with service so far."
"Extremely poor customer service, their only aim is money and they failed to refund £150 money for the small building work which was not carried out. They fitted new combi boiler on a old pipe system and I have asked them not to go ahead with the work if they dont think it is appropriate. They said it is okay ... the boiler stopped working due to f22 - dropped pressure within a day... I was keep changing the pressure every day . I was completely misled by their surveyor and the service engineer. Very very unhappy ... Never trust their business tactics.. i felt I was financially and emotionally abused. if someone taking your money without doing their job .. what would you call them .. dishonest.. it is literally stealing someone's hard earned money ... extremely unhappy"
"Received an email today from Joseph Valente CEO stating - 'Just wanted to say thank you for your business and being an amazing customer'. I am amazing (according to my wife and girlfriend) but I am NOT a customer! I cancelled my order for the installation of a new boiler before the ink was dry!"
"The last engineer fixed the fault with in min's well done to that man Thank you"
"From the initial sit with their heating adviser Jason, I felt at ease. Impra Gas have a great range of products and I didn't feel pressured into purchasing something that i wasn't comfortable with. I got a 10 Years warranty on my New shiny Vaillant boiler and a 10 Year Service Plan to accompany it. I wasn't able to use my NEST after the day of installation called up the customer care team and they walked me through it. If you want peace of mind then this is the company to use."
"Professional Con! Very sad to say that after initial expectations of a great job with a larger reliable company, I have been thoroughly disappointed. Spent over £7,500 with them, expected 'the perfect solution to a complex system (apparently)' and have since regretted ever giving them the job. The fitters made a complete pile up of a job.. cutting through pipes and making a awful mess of joists etc. then hounded by 'managers' to get final payment under the pretence that 'warranty' would always mean the job would be completed... now they will not arrange a hand-over, an explanation of how to run the system .... or even come back to get the last 2 radiotors working!!! a complete professional con and I don't know why they are still in business.. DO NOT USE. would be happy to speak to anyone thinking of using them... they sound professional and competent... until you need their help.... pleas do not even compare their price."
"Do not use this company. They are not competent at installing or repairing. If you raise a complaint they will not respond. We had to pay British Gas to come and rectify the Impragas errors. Do yourselves a favour and AVOID this company. Shockingly bad !!"
"Despite asking about extra costs and being assured the company would 'take the hit' if anything did arise I'm still without heating because a valve has failed that controls the heating side of the system. (Beware small print.) Being a pensioner I am not able to instantly produce spare cash for unexpected 'extras'. But hey! I'm just an old woman who now has a little more knowledge about heating systems, I've survived the 'beast from the east', spring is here and hopefully funds will be found before warmth is again in demand. Maybe Impragas will also clarify the statement in their brochure regarding hidden costs and think about principles."
"Customer service is shocking, unable to get through to anyone even with two managers direct contacts, complaint opened in 13 Nov 17, still no reply or resolve mid Feb 18. Boiler plumbed in with water flow the wrong way, Multiple cancelled appointments on the day of appointment, never on time, left mess and un finished work, over100 hours of phone calls and 40 hours taken off work for no one to turn up or people that can not complete work. People arriving with no appointment booked, engineers not informed before arrival and over booked. No ombudsman signed up to so no one monitoring or regulating customer service. My personal experience with this company leaves a lot to be desired and I wouldn't recommend. Not the cheapest company we had offered but give impression of big company policies and customer services, looking in to them now I see a lot of customers with the same issues. Always leave positive reviews when possible so all I can say, engineers always polite and try to be helpful."
"great early start for new boiler, Ruben turned up, got cracking, job done pretty quick. However, after he left, i noticed i could see daylight through flue vent wall, i fixed my self with chaulk. plaster on kitcen side left open, condensate pipe leaking, and now my raditors are noisey with debris sound,,as power flush not done properly!...manged to do a few bit myself, as no answer on phones for 40 minutes plus, & no reply to my emails!...they passed on radiator noise issue to Vaillant, but the rads arent Vaillants responsablity!...shame ive taken out the 10 year service plan with impra gas, i have no confidence. even the sales rep is not answering my calls or tetxts!.....wish i had read reviews earlier! my honest opinion, avoid, if you want a stress free experience."
"Impra Gas, You're fired!! Went from bad to worse. Engineer had to be thrown out at 11pm as he was contracted to complete in a day. He messed up kitchen to point where we were sent a handyman at Impra Gas's expense to repair all broken kitchen tiles. (Wept when I saw it. We had a leak from the NEW boiler which I didn't notice until the morning. He rushed so madly he put the 3 way valve in back to front and after trying to tell us it wasn't their responsibility that we could get no hot water ,they have finally after 3 weeks sent someone to correct it. Sorry but I cannot recommend this company. They are full of promises. They are the most expensive quote we received which we mistakenly took to mean quality. For a moment I thought I was the special guest in an episode of cowboy builders. Steer clear!"
ImpraGas is rated 3.00 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!