ImpraGas Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend ImpraGas
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

Tell us how ImpraGas made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"The ImpraGas Staff have been great. They beat my previous 4 boiler quotes, and even managed to fit my new Worcester Bosch much sooner than originally expected. The boiler fitter arrived exactly on time, and had no problem fitting my new boiler by mid afternoon, leaving no mess atall at any point in my flat. I am delighted with the new boiler and on the first evening the team phoned my back immediately when I had a question about the brand new thermostat. Very reassuring. Do not hesitate to give ImpraGas a call. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
Are you ImpraGas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sales man come around done survey good price fitter installation was tidy and clean job would recomend to a friend"
"Sales man come around done survey fitter come in 3 days old boiler out new boiler In tidy job first class will use again and recommend to a friend"
"very pleased with service from Impragas."
"Aboulutely first class from start to finish excellent all round job in all aspects would recommend every time"
"From start to finish, Impragas were quick efficient and reliable. From quotation to completion of the installation was several weeks. Calibre of the engineers that came to our house were first class."
"The man who gave me the quote said that because I was without heating or hot water they would come and install the new boiler within days, Eventually after they had failed to turn up three times I cancelled the contract, and was told that it would take 2 weeks for the deposit to be returned, it actually took several phone calls and 3 weeks + before I was refunded. Went to British gas who came to put my new boiler in within 2 days of accepting the quote."
"The company was hired to change and move the boiler. Engineer arrives on the day when was booked in. First of all the office/sales team have fail to informed him that the boiler need to be moved as per our agreement when we have accepted the job to be started. The engineer worked all day but have not finished the job (went home at 10pm). We were left with whole in the roof, unconnected pipes and water running down from the boiler. The pipes have not been covered the job was not done. The engineer mentioned that many of the required stuff was not on the list of the installation order. We have been told someone will come the same week. No one came we called again promised that someone will come, no one appeared. We have waited couple of days of work and money to call the company to find out where is the engineer. The company actually does not book anyone in. This is the third week and still nothing. The company takes no responsibility, this is the most unprofessional, chaotic and unreliable company I have ever came across. Please DO NOT USE THEM safe yourself time, money and stress go elsewhere as it is not worth it! I can recommend better sole engineers that will do a better job and provide you with a service expected. We still obviously not have the warranty or the certificate."
"Very disappointed with Impragas, they came to install boiler, the fitter said he couldn’t, and after three hours telephone calls with your office told me the surveyor who had come had been sacked due to incompetence! Impragas have not responded to my emails, and on the day of installation told me of a price increase and even altered my finance agreement from their end without letting me have a breakdown of why they were increasing the price of the job!!! Quite illegal practice I feel. They even sent a carpenter at 7pm to take out cupboards from my fitted kitchen and around the floor standing boiler, completely wrong instructions and he pulled off the job. He showed me the text telling him what to do, completely wrong as he said. I have emailed Joseph and Chris twice no response. After the fitter said he couldn’t do the job, I was phoned me to say could I keep the fittings etc till they could collect them. They didn’t turn up on the Friday as arranged but later in the day when I rang to ask what was happening Chris asked me to keep the goods till Monday and could I keep them secure because of their insurance and as pipes in the passageway asked if I could cover them with a tarpaulin so they don’t get stolen!!! as if every pensioner has a tarpaulin and even could do this - a joke!!! They informed me of a new installation date and a price increase! They couldn’t tell me why the price increase but when I spoke to the finance company they informed me Impragas had altered my financial arrangements from their end, I feel illegal practice. I had to look after their equipment for 5 days and after they were collected at my request because twice I’d been let down, even they then asked a girl in the office to ring me to see if items had been collected. I told her she should be contacting the pick up agent not me. I have not even had a phone call or email as an apology but I certainly know I won’t be recommending Impragas to anyone and I certainly feel the company have not got Sir Alan Sugar’s integrity or work ethic. A very disappointed customer"
"The sales rep was so knowledgeable and we felt confident to go ahead with this company..We're due a two day installation had an annoyemous call to say a two man team would turn up on the Tuesday for a one day job. Boiler installed failed to work, we had to go a day without heating or hot water. Had to chase up the electrical and gas to get this sorted. Apparently the electrician wasn't booked to connect our new Emerson heater, but luckily he had the cable in his van. After 3 days we had heating and hot water, only to find that the engineers didn't refit our flu to meet current regulations. Still waiting for this to happen. On my calls to the customer service dept that the reviews on their website gave us the confidence to go with them, but in hiensight would have looked at other companies. If your looking to replace just make sure you do the old 3 quote comparison"
"Efficient helpful engineer who explained everything clearly, friendly competent staff on the telephone, no problems at all ,would happily and confidently recommend Impragas ."
"Fast, efficient and friendly! Would definitely recommend."
"ImpraGas were so helpful! If you want to receive a five star customer service with no hassle and boiler installation then I would highly recommend these guys."
"This company is all sales and no service. The customer service line of their switchboard frequently timed out on hold after 2 hours while I dealt with the many issues with the boiler they installed for me. I only ever got through to the same one customer service rep. Who knows if they have more than one handling their national customer service. Of course the sales line always got through instantly to one of their many sales staff. First appointment they made, they cancelled by phone at the time the were supposed to arrive at the door. At the rearranged installation, the engineers in attendance barely demonstrated working knowledge of the kit they were installing, made a pig's ear of the brickwork they had cut through to install the condensate pipe, and left the installation lacking several of the promised features of the quote. When I provided a signature to confirm which parts of the installation didn't require remedial attention, they copied it onto a "certificate" declaring my full satisfaction with the complete job and used it to bill the finance company the full quoted amount. Efforts to make right any of the numerous problems with the job they did were stalled and stonewalled, and I had to go to court, where the District Judge agreed their conduct had been appalling, before I saw any redress for making the mistake of dealing with this company. They like to use the term "5 star service" in a lot of their marketing materials. To say this is an empty claim would fail to capture how actively poor their service has been."
"“Excellent and reliable service conducted to a high standard at the agreed price. The engineer who attended was very courteous and tidy.”"
"Very good rep gave us all the information we wanted did not waffel about kept to the script and gave us just the facts and numbers. And all in an easy way that no one would not understand. The fitter arrived on time on the day and did not stop but just got on with the job he was tidy and very polite ,"
"highly recommend ."
"New boiler at competitive price, fitted on schedule by very competent engineer, but perhaps after sales follow up could be a little better."
"Brilliant and quick. Amazing staff already recommended to others"
ImpraGas is rated 3.23 based on 30 reviews