Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Sunbury on Thames
Middlesex

Tell us how Imove International Removals Ltd made you happy
superb quality service
Very professionnal job. Punctuality, efficiency and good care of removed items. Certainly to be recommended.
Extremely disappointed, Please do not contract this company for your own safety. They deliver my stuff 6 weeks after collecting from UK to Spain. Some boxes were lost. All my furniture arrived badly damaged, every single piece, they treat my stuff as they were putting rubbish in a truck. Also, as I contract the service of packing, some jewellery that I left by mistake were taken from their cases and put the cases empty in the boxes. And my daughter's piggy bank was left empty and open! Very heartbroken for us. I requested and investigation of the team who collected the stuff but they haven't respond to me so far (3 weeks after delivery). So if you contract this company is under your risk.
Friendly helpful staff, on time and good price.
Excellent service and advice from initial contact right through to collection in France and delivery to the U.K. Can't fault the service at all - everyone was really helpful and certainly exceeded our expectations. Represented great value for money too.
iMove handled my delivery and unpacking upon arrival in the UK. Nikki was in constant contact and kept me up to date on the status of the shipment throughout. The guys who unpacked me were fast, efficient, polite and careful with my items. I could have been more pleased, that's why when it was time to return to the States the choice of removal companies was easy-iMove. The price was well below other removal companies and I already knew they delivered great service. Nikki and Aaron walked me through the entire process to include additional purchase of insurance. They answered all my questions and concerns in a very professional and expedient manner. The packing crew was equally as professional and very careful with all of my items. I could not have asked for more! I had a colleague who asked me to recommend a removal company and immediately put him in touch with Nikki and Aaron. Keep up the good work guys, you're the best!
Fantastic service all round. Very professional and kept me inormed at all times
I booked this company in good faith as they claim to be experts to removals to Spain from the UK. They failed to wrap my expensive furniture, art work and mirrors on collection and I had to stop them for loading them into the van until I wrapped them myself as best as I could and at my own expense. I also made it clear when I booked the job that I leaved in the mountain in Andalucia and asked whether they could do the job; they assured me that there would not any problem. It turned out that when the stuff was supposed to be delivered to the property, the van driver which was hired was totally inexperienced at driving on mountain roads and the van booked was simply too big; half of my stuff was left on the side of the road in the dust and under the sun for hours as my husband was left to watch over it whilst the driver tried to deliver half to the house. When time came to deliver the second half, the driver refused to do so and all the goods were loaded back to the van to be taken to a storage area some 200 kms away. The following day Imove International advised me that they could not find another driver to deliver to the house and that I would have to organise collection at my own expense. I am extremely disappointed with the service given and I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague! I would not even give a 1 star rating...
Made the process of organising the move easy.
It took some time to arrange our move from the UK, but Imove were so helpful, understanding, and efficient throughout. We received a really great, friendly service, our belongings were shipped quickly with minimal notice, pick up and drop off were smooth and stress free. All the staff I dealt with at Imove kept me informed from day one, and provided an excellent service. I highly recommend.
Imove assisted us to move from France to England, with a company that offered a reliable and promt services. The removal team were polite and cheerful and nothing was too much for them to do. There were no breakages. So well done Iove team.
We were very happy with the service, The 2 removal guys were great at both collection and delivery addresses.
The staff at I move were very good. Excellent communication and easy process to follow. Our pack dates and shipping schedule were organised really quickly and confirmed, something some other companies who quoted for us, could not confirm. Very satisfied with I move. Recommended.
Of the 3 quotes for removal services, Imove were the best value for money. The back office staff were professional as where the collection and delivery crew, who were also very helpful and friendly. So 5 stars there.
Could not wish for a more efficient and professional company,extremely hard working removal men from start to Finnish completely stress free. Thankyou to all involved Cliff&Lyn Mills
Very organised after I'd been let down by another removal company who I should name, Murray Harper, at the last minute. Appalling. Imove's Michaela who informed what was happening from start to finish was excellent.
Very good service. Professional - timely and prompt with answering queries. Delivery of container arrived as scheduled. All personal items offloaded without incident. Overall, a great job. Thanks.
A big ‘thank you’ for the really good telephone and email communication service that this company provided to my husband and I over the course of the last few weeks. A move is stressful in its own right and it has been really helpful to be kept in the loop of what is going to happen especially never when having performed an international move before. We were delighted to take the receipt of the shipping in the UK two weeks after it has been collected in Germany. The truck crew was very friendly and are really hard working people! I can only recommend IMove Intl Removals Ltd to friends and family (or those that read this review). A reliable company with a very competitive pricing for their customers.
Michaela from the office was superb, organising everything and well informed. The guys at the Spanish end were fantastic, jovial and a great job they did, I was most impressed, but the uk end, the two guys hardly said a word and very miserable. Shame really. But hey maybe they had a long day. Would definitely recommend again. Thanks
They were efficient,relaxed,helpful and respectful
Imove International Removals Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 98 reviews