Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct
Read Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

About Immigration Lawyers Direct:

We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

I would highly recommend Jiya at Immigration Lawyers Direct! She is competent and her customer care is second to none.
Immigration Lawyers Direct made my tier 1 application a breeze. They know their stuff and always gave me prompt feedback on any queries I had. Highly recommended.
I am pleased with the services provided by Immigration Lawyers Direct. I will recommend the firm anytime.
Attentive,reliable,co-operative and honest
Friendly, informative and sincerely passionate about immigration issues. I feel happy knowing that I can count on someone like her when I have questions.
I am very happy and satisfied with all services provided by Immigration Lawyers Direct
Great environment friendly staff, amazing work.
I have used Immigration Lawyers Direct twice.Both times have had a successful outcome.I would not use anyone else.I can't rate this company and it's services highly enough.
Ana is a great solicitor - very supportive and gives clear-headed advice at times when i'm too emotionally involved to achieve a reasonable perspective. Recommend!!!
100% satisfied with services and results
Easy, qualified,honest and clear people
Absolutely fantastic support from Immigration lawyers direct I am grateful for their help,advice and good service and they work so hard for you. Thankyou team
They are very efficient, friendly and do a good job
A great stress free experience and feel at ease at immigration lawyers direct
My case was dealt with with excellent professionalism and with minimal fuss
Susan was very patient, understanding and helpful. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family for any future references.
Mary was very nice and explained the options to me very clearly. We had a nice conversation, as well, and I generally feel that the whole experience has been very good and useful.
They work hard to settle my matter and they were easy to talk to about any queries i had in the process.
my case was very complex and urgent, After speaking to the Dan he then transfard the call to the solicitors directly and the solicitors were very calm and collective and told me everything they were going to do for me also told me what the worst case scenario which helped me dramatically, will defiantly recommend to anyone
good service easy to liaise with and great outcome.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 612 reviews