Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct
Read Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

About Immigration Lawyers Direct:

We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

This team is my super star and made my life
We turned to Immigration lawyers direct after a stressful and bad experience with another legal firm. My wife’s spouse visa extension application was put on hold as the application & file was so poorly prepared by the previous firm. Mike wrote a detailed letter of representations of how we met all the requirements to be granted a spouse visa extension. This was sent to the home office and the spouse visa extension was granted, I would recommend them to everyone as they are professional and knowledgeable on immigration law.
Ali was our Solicitor and I found him and his office staff to be very helpful. They helped my wife and I with immigration to stay here in the U.K. I appreciate very much all his office has done for me and very happy with the price of the service. Highly recommended!
I am very pleased I contacted Immigration Lawyers direct for my husband's immigration issues. Mike was very helpful, professional friendly and always went an extra mile unless we won our case
Immigration visa- this is the place to go!!!!
From the very first meeting with Sabia and Ali we were put at easy by the degree of professionalism,support and advise. They were willing to take extra miles to understand our personal circumstances.The process of our application was successful. We put our case in best hands!! They are the best. We cannot thank them enough.
They helped us and many of our friends.
My Experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct has been nothing but 100% positive. Staff are very helpful and friendly. File preparation service has been very fast with unlimited phone support. Was a pleasure dealing with them
I had few bad experiences with different immigration advice services but the day I started to use the services of Immigration Lawyers Direct, I am more than 100% satisfied. I recommended different friends and even they are happy with them I wish if I could give them more than 5 stars. I would say if you are looking for quality services, just go to them
As i had previously used Immigration Lawyers Direct for my husband spouse visa case and received the best service and help throughout the application process it only seemed right to come back asking for help for his extention case and there is no difference in their services and my husband case was sorted again just because of them .
Professional, honourable and approachable are just some of the words I will use to describe Tony ,he is a credit to his profession as he is true to his words and works in a structured way that allows for tasks to be completed in an efficient manner. He is courteous and is always willing to help. Anytime I have needed him, my queries have been dealt with straight away which is a great stress free
Tom was really professional at all times. I had unlimited phone support through my husbands application and also a F2F to put my file together. He made the whole process easy and less complicating and after 11 weeks was very pleased to hear that the outcome of my husbands visa was successful first time around. We as a family have been using these solicitors with 100% success in all visas first time around. Thank you and wish you all the best for the future.
One of the best in the UK. Ali was my solicitor in my case. He has done a brilliant job, proved to be extremely bright, smart and talented professional to win my case. There is not enough words to express my feelings, many thanks to Immigration Lawyers Direct and especially Ali who is very reliable.
They are awesome I really love them I got my visa two weeks before which was impossible but I got it I m too happy with Aisha I wanna say thank you to her
What can i say about this team i think their results talk for themselves. A highly competent,qualified team of solicitors, Thanks you for the great service and help through out my case
Our spouse visa application was accepted within 10 weeks, all thanks to Anita from Immigration Lawyers Direct. Anita worked around our working hours to accommodate our needs. All the advice given was taken on positively and it has definitely paid off.
They have friendly and honest team who are always willing to help and go that extra mile for you.
One of the best services I have ever received. Staff were so polite and upto dated and the advice was very helpful. Well done people. I definitely recommend your firm and will use them again if i need their help
Dealing with them is the best experience I have ever had. They are easy to talk to and they personally take cases very seriously no matter the situation. I always get relief with them all the time.
They are very efficient, friendly and do a good job
This team is number one for legal matters. They listen....they care....and assist you with everything.
They represent me for acquiring my five years visa application and my indefinitely stay to remain in the UK. My caseworker was great and supported me a lot especially negotiations with my employer to keep me on job.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 612 reviews