Illuminated Canvas Customer Service Reviews

Illuminated Canvas have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

97.37%
Industry Average
" Rarely does a product online live up to expectations. Great quality, great design and wonderful customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - CHRISTINE
" I can’t praise the Illuminated Canvas team enough for their quality of product but most of all their quality of service. "
posted 1 year ago - Mike
" I am so pleased I have purchased such a beautiful item. I chose to go with a personalised Peppa Pig Adventure scene for my little nephew with his head shot and name incorporated into the canvas. Not only it looks stunning in his room, it also doubles up as a very useful night light. Super customer service, well packaged and a quick delivery. Highly recommended! Thank you. Hana "
posted 1 year ago - Hana
" Brilliant service. Brilliant product. Thoroughly impressed. Thank you! "
posted 1 year ago - Dan
" I have purchased from Illuminated Canvas many times and from the very beginning to present ! The customer service is second to none and the Canvas's make wonderful presents which I do not get tired of giving !! Thankyou Illuminated Canvas for a wonderful product !! "
posted 2 years ago - Louisa
" The peppa pig Illuminated Canvas was a present for my niece and she loved it very much. Excellent service and very good quality product "
posted 2 years ago - Jeanette
" Second time I have ordered from them and service has remained fantastic Quick and easy to order and items arrived a few days later "
posted 2 years ago - Lorna
" The items are exactly as described and shown and are lovely. The only thing is that they are sealed and are gifts so I don't want to remove the wrapping to insert batteries so I haven't yet seen them illuminated. Very promo service and delivery. Thank you. "
posted 2 years ago - Rosamonde
" Thank you so much again for a fantastic service, I would highly recommend Illuminated Canvas to anyone and will definitely use you again in the future. "
posted 2 years ago - Sarah
" Quick and efficient service "
posted 2 years ago - Joanne