Illuminated Canvas Reviews

9PM

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Tell us how Illuminated Canvas made you happy

"Bought a personalist canvas which is lovely. Came beautifully wrapped and delivered exactly when the courier said it would."
Are you Illuminated Canvas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is for my granddaughter who us only 6 months I think she will love it ,looking at it on her bedroom."
"The items are exactly as described and shown and are lovely. The only thing is that they are sealed and are gifts so I don't want to remove the wrapping to insert batteries so I haven't yet seen them illuminated. Very promo service and delivery. Thank you."
"It was for my grandson's birthday, yesterday, and I am told the first thing he did, when he woke up this morning was turn the lights back on on his canvas. Lovely!"
"Lovely way to brighten up a room and great that it can be personalised.great gift to give"
"Amazing canvases - absolutely delighted with the quality of workmanship."
"Extremely helpfull with my personalised order. Well packaged and on time. Will definitely use again."
"Love my illuminated canvas - thank you! Professionally made and I love the neat little light switch on the side (much better than having to fiddle around at the back!) 5* to all who created it!"
"Beautiful picture for the nursery and excellent super quick delivery. Thank you so much!!"
"I left it a bit late to order a personalised canvas so emailed after placing the order offering to pay more for express delivery. I received a reply immediately saying they would check stock etc and let me know ASAP. I then received another reply less than an hour later saying all the bits needed were ready for personalisation and that it would be made immediately and dispatched once completed. I had another email telling me my canvas had been dispatched and it arrived the following day, 2 days before I needed it. The canvas is fab, it was a christening gift for my godson and everyone loved it, it has been given pride of place and I can't wait to see it in situ. Thank you so much again for a fantastic service, I would highly recommend Illuminated canvas to anyone and will definitely use you again in the future."
"My daughter absolutely loves her canvas, it is beautiful. I have nothing but praise for the team, my order had arrived within 3 days!! This is the second time I have used the company and both have been very positive experiences, fully recommended. Thank you"
"They sent me proofs of the two colours I hadn't yet made my mind up on. It helped in getting the right colour for the room. I can't wait to put it up in my daughters new big girl room."
"Quick and efficient service"
"Arrived promptly, well packaged, was as described on the website, really pleased with my purchase as it was a gift for my son and daughter-in-law for their 1st wedding anniversary and they are really happy with with it as it matches their decor in their summer house"
"Now having FIVE grandchildren, the last one being a boy at last.......all have their names up on wall in lights! Great idea for birthdays & Christmas. A present that will never age with time."
"Couldn't have been easier. Ordered a personalised canvas. Draft came same day, agreed it and was dispatched the day after. Great customer service too. Would definitely recommend."
"I have ordered endless amounts of times from Illuminated Canvas ! I can honestly say the service from start to finish has always been outstanding !!! Amazing customer service and always receive my canvas in perfect condition . They make amazing presents and always have amazing feedback from the recipients."
"it's lovely canvas piece my daughters love it as it's personal to them with there names brill thanks"
"Quick delivery, gorgeous canvas. Thankyou, will definetely be using again!"
"Had a brilliant 1st order, I wanted a canvas in less than a week!! also with a colour change. It arrived the next day. You cannot ask for more, Angie"
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews