Illuminated Canvas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Illuminated Canvas

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Candy
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the canvas ordered for my nephews birthday.
Hana
Verified Buyer

I am so pleased I have purchased such a beautiful item. I chose to go with a personalised Peppa Pig Adventure scene for my little nephew with his head shot and name incorporated into the canvas.
Not only it looks stunning in his room, it also doubles up as a very useful night light.
Super customer service, well packaged and a quick delivery.
Highly recommended! Thank you.
Hana
Kelly
Verified Buyer

Thank you so so much, I love it! Rhian was so helpful when I had questions and I am so pleased with the result. This is going to make a fab present and I'm already planning a second order.
Nancy
Verified Buyer

Lovely weekend right and outstanding communication from this lovely team resulted in a lovely product - our second purchase from Illuminated Canvas and probably not the last!
- Nancy S
Dan
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Brilliant product. Thoroughly impressed. Thank you!
Alice
Verified Buyer

Extremely good quality product that turned up quicker than expected. Also the man making the canvas made the effort to call me to check the wording that I had submitted as it was accidentally not grammatically correct. Very very happy
Margaret
Verified Buyer

This is a wedding gift for my niece and her husband to be. I am absolutely over the moon with it and know that the happy couple will too. Dealt with my query promptly and kept up to date with delivery. Thank you. Would definitely recommend.
Louisa
Verified Buyer

I have purchased from illuminated Canvas many times and from the very beginning to present !
The customer service is second to none and the Canvas's make wonderful presents which I do not get tired of giving !!
Thankyou Illuminated Canvas for a wonderful product !!
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Very nice product. I think it's a little pricey for the size as it's not that big. But generally pleased with it.
Verified Buyer

Slightly different colour (a little less grey, a little more brown) than I was expecting but it looks absolutely gorgeous lit up and I love it.
Amy
Verified Buyer

I was delighted to receive my personalised illuminated canvas, better than I even imagined! Will definately order from you again :)
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

The peppa pig illuminated canvas was a present for my niece and she loved it very much. Excellent service and very good quality product
Julie
Verified Buyer

Canvas was rather expensive, but it was the best I could find on the market before Christmas. Picture could have been better, but the lights do make the picture a nice courtesy night-light for my Granddaughter. Very disappointed with the communication, sent 3 emails and tried to ring twice, no reply. Offers discount codes but they don't work on the checkout, had to pay full price. Sorry will not be buying again.
Anne
Verified Buyer

The order arrived in time at Christmas - I ordered it a few days before and they promised that the order would be honoured and it was !
Lorna
Verified Buyer

Second time I have ordered from them and service has remained fantastic Quick and easy to order and items arrived a few days later
Anna
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, great customer experience and fast delivery! Perfect!
Moira
Verified Buyer

Easy to use. Liked the pre view of my order before it was sent to printing. Updates on delivery prompt delivery .
Verified Buyer

I contacted Illuminated Canvas on-line and bought my daughter a Christmas themed Illuminated Canvas as a "Thank you" gift. I chose the company as my daughter already owned one canvas and loved it. Rhian couldn't have been more helpful. The Illuminated Canvas was produced and despatched within days. They even included a note in the package at my request, explaining who'd sent it and why. The parcel was delivered without delay, despite competing with the Christmas mail and my daughter is delighted with her new Illuminated Canvas.
Romily Menzies-Kochar
Verified Buyer

I bought this as a first Xmas gift for my friends little boy, and I think it's a really lovely, personalised and fun item that will look great on his room day and night.
Sami