Illuminated Canvas Reviews

8AM

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Tell us how Illuminated Canvas made you happy

"A canvas was given as a gift to my daughters' dance teacher after their biannual show performance. She said it was so beautiful and was so moved by it that she cried !"
Are you Illuminated Canvas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wanted to create my own design for my friends wedding and illuminated Canvas did everything they could to help me get the design I wanted. Jez emailed me regular and helped me to get the perfect design and bring my vision to life! 10000% recommend! Gorgeous products! Thank you X"
"Bought one as a gift and it turned out beautifully"
"They was very helpful and friendly people who met and beat the expectations I had for a personally made canvas I got for my partner it is absolutely amazing and exactly what I was hoping for 😊"
"Rarely does a product online live up to expectations. Great quality, great design and wonderful customer service."
"Brilliant canvas, my 9 year old loves it and it’s beautiful quality! I love that you can turn it off so it doesn’t waste battery, and I love that it works with battery rather than showing an ugly cable like others I’ve seen. Timely delivery, highly recommend."
"Incredible, personalised designs! So much choice and help from the Illuminated Canvas team whilst making my order. The perfect gift!"
"Totally stunning."
"I’ve purchased an illuminated logo canvas recently from here. I can’t praise the illuminated canvas team enough for their quality of product but most of all their quality of service. Rhian called me personally to discuss what I would like and what she thought was the best way to go with the design. I trusted her judgement and it was absolutely spot on. Jez was in contact with me constantly through emails answering all my enquiries immediately to make sure I received the best quality product possible. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Illuminated Canvas to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much. Mike"
"Stylish, well made and a great buy. I have two others of these that I bought last year and am equally happy with."
"I'm delighted with my canvas!"
"Thank you so much for making this. I am so so grateful. I'm so happy!!!"
"Colour gorgeous, (if a bit paler than shown)and quality of canvas and colour finish both excellent. Name in lights really effective and has delighted my performance -mad grand-daughter!"
"I have now purchased five illuminated canvasses and am thrilled with them all! They are different and everyone that sees them loves them. I highly recommend these either as a gift or like me to add a little sparkle in a room."
"I always use illuminated canvas for special gifts they are great value for money and something different makes a great gift x"
"The canvas is excellent quality, well printed and came well packages with everything in tact. When having a question about colours I emailed the company and received a speedy & helpful reply. The canvas doesn't come with batteries however, which was disappointing when you are paying quite a lot of money for it."
HI Olivia

Thank you for your lovely review. Just to let you know we arent allowed to send batteries in the post anymore which is why we can't provide them. Apologies if that wasnt clear when you ordered it. Many thanks, the Illuminated team x
"Very disappointing indeed - the backing of the canvas was only partly attached and the rest very badly done with a cheap stapler - it was a gift for my grandson who was so thrilled otherwise I would have returned it immediately - very poor quality for an expensive item."
HI Annie

Following on from my voicemail to you I am so pleased that your Grandson was thrilled with the canvas and again apologies that it got damaged in transit to you. As per my message please do get in contact and we will arrange collection from you to get it fixed and sent back to you asap. We pride ourselves on our quality and making sure every customer is happy so please do get in touch so we can resolve this for you and your Grandson can love it even more! Many thanks, Illuminated Canvas
"Very happy with the canvas ordered for my nephews birthday."
"I am so pleased I have purchased such a beautiful item. I chose to go with a personalised Peppa Pig Adventure scene for my little nephew with his head shot and name incorporated into the canvas. Not only it looks stunning in his room, it also doubles up as a very useful night light. Super customer service, well packaged and a quick delivery. Highly recommended! Thank you. Hana"
"Thank you so so much, I love it! Rhian was so helpful when I had questions and I am so pleased with the result. This is going to make a fab present and I'm already planning a second order."
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews