Illuminated Canvas Reviews

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Julia
Verified Buyer

I have now purchased five illuminated canvasses and am thrilled with them all! They are different and everyone that sees them loves them. I highly recommend these either as a gift or like me to add a little sparkle in a room.
Faye
Verified Buyer

I always use illuminated canvas for special gifts they are great value for money and something different makes a great gift x
Olivia
Verified Buyer

The canvas is excellent quality, well printed and came well packages with everything in tact. When having a question about colours I emailed the company and received a speedy & helpful reply.

The canvas doesn't come with batteries however, which was disappointing when you are paying quite a lot of money for it.
HI Olivia

Thank you for your lovely review. Just to let you know we arent allowed to send batteries in the post anymore which is why we can't provide them. Apologies if that wasnt clear when you ordered it. Many thanks, the Illuminated team x
Annie
Verified Buyer

Very disappointing indeed - the backing of the canvas was only partly attached and the rest very badly done with a cheap stapler - it was a gift for my grandson who was so thrilled otherwise I would have returned it immediately - very poor quality for an expensive item.
HI Annie

Following on from my voicemail to you I am so pleased that your Grandson was thrilled with the canvas and again apologies that it got damaged in transit to you. As per my message please do get in contact and we will arrange collection from you to get it fixed and sent back to you asap. We pride ourselves on our quality and making sure every customer is happy so please do get in touch so we can resolve this for you and your Grandson can love it even more! Many thanks, Illuminated Canvas
Candy
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the canvas ordered for my nephews birthday.
Hana
Verified Buyer

I am so pleased I have purchased such a beautiful item. I chose to go with a personalised Peppa Pig Adventure scene for my little nephew with his head shot and name incorporated into the canvas.
Not only it looks stunning in his room, it also doubles up as a very useful night light.
Super customer service, well packaged and a quick delivery.
Highly recommended! Thank you.
Hana
Kelly
Verified Buyer

Thank you so so much, I love it! Rhian was so helpful when I had questions and I am so pleased with the result. This is going to make a fab present and I'm already planning a second order.
Nancy
Verified Buyer

Lovely weekend right and outstanding communication from this lovely team resulted in a lovely product - our second purchase from Illuminated Canvas and probably not the last!
- Nancy S
Dan
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Brilliant product. Thoroughly impressed. Thank you!
Alice
Verified Buyer

Extremely good quality product that turned up quicker than expected. Also the man making the canvas made the effort to call me to check the wording that I had submitted as it was accidentally not grammatically correct. Very very happy
Margaret
Verified Buyer

This is a wedding gift for my niece and her husband to be. I am absolutely over the moon with it and know that the happy couple will too. Dealt with my query promptly and kept up to date with delivery. Thank you. Would definitely recommend.
Louisa
Verified Buyer

I have purchased from illuminated Canvas many times and from the very beginning to present !
The customer service is second to none and the Canvas's make wonderful presents which I do not get tired of giving !!
Thankyou Illuminated Canvas for a wonderful product !!
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Very nice product. I think it's a little pricey for the size as it's not that big. But generally pleased with it.
Verified Buyer

Slightly different colour (a little less grey, a little more brown) than I was expecting but it looks absolutely gorgeous lit up and I love it.
Amy
Verified Buyer

I was delighted to receive my personalised illuminated canvas, better than I even imagined! Will definately order from you again :)
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

The peppa pig illuminated canvas was a present for my niece and she loved it very much. Excellent service and very good quality product
Julie
Verified Buyer

Canvas was rather expensive, but it was the best I could find on the market before Christmas. Picture could have been better, but the lights do make the picture a nice courtesy night-light for my Granddaughter. Very disappointed with the communication, sent 3 emails and tried to ring twice, no reply. Offers discount codes but they don't work on the checkout, had to pay full price. Sorry will not be buying again.
Anne
Verified Buyer

The order arrived in time at Christmas - I ordered it a few days before and they promised that the order would be honoured and it was !
Lorna
Verified Buyer

Second time I have ordered from them and service has remained fantastic Quick and easy to order and items arrived a few days later
Anna
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, great customer experience and fast delivery! Perfect!
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews