Illuminated Canvas Reviews

Lower End
Great Milton

Caroline
Verified Buyer

Very nice product. I think it's a little pricey for the size as it's not that big. But generally pleased with it.
Verified Buyer

Slightly different colour (a little less grey, a little more brown) than I was expecting but it looks absolutely gorgeous lit up and I love it.
Amy
Verified Buyer

I was delighted to receive my personalised illuminated canvas, better than I even imagined! Will definately order from you again :)
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

The peppa pig illuminated canvas was a present for my niece and she loved it very much. Excellent service and very good quality product
Julie
Verified Buyer

Canvas was rather expensive, but it was the best I could find on the market before Christmas. Picture could have been better, but the lights do make the picture a nice courtesy night-light for my Granddaughter. Very disappointed with the communication, sent 3 emails and tried to ring twice, no reply. Offers discount codes but they don't work on the checkout, had to pay full price. Sorry will not be buying again.
Anne
Verified Buyer

The order arrived in time at Christmas - I ordered it a few days before and they promised that the order would be honoured and it was !
Lorna
Verified Buyer

Second time I have ordered from them and service has remained fantastic Quick and easy to order and items arrived a few days later
Anna
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, great customer experience and fast delivery! Perfect!
Moira
Verified Buyer

Easy to use. Liked the pre view of my order before it was sent to printing. Updates on delivery prompt delivery .
Verified Buyer

I contacted Illuminated Canvas on-line and bought my daughter a Christmas themed Illuminated Canvas as a "Thank you" gift. I chose the company as my daughter already owned one canvas and loved it. Rhian couldn't have been more helpful. The Illuminated Canvas was produced and despatched within days. They even included a note in the package at my request, explaining who'd sent it and why. The parcel was delivered without delay, despite competing with the Christmas mail and my daughter is delighted with her new Illuminated Canvas.
Romily Menzies-Kochar
Verified Buyer

I bought this as a first Xmas gift for my friends little boy, and I think it's a really lovely, personalised and fun item that will look great on his room day and night.
Sami

Bright and cheerful!
Pauline
Verified Buyer

Absolutely stunning night sky with constellations to celebrate grandson's birthdate. Straightforward purchase and friendly voice on the end of the phone. Thankyou!
Hero
Verified Buyer

Beautiful, original, well made canvases. Really impressed with quick delivery and standard of quality. Bought mine as a gift for a friend, ended up keeping it!! Thank you
Vicki
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, was to order, gorgeous product!
Barbara
Verified Buyer

Bought a personalist canvas which is lovely. Came beautifully wrapped and delivered exactly when the courier said it would.
Verified Buyer

This is for my granddaughter who us only 6 months I think she will love it ,looking at it on her bedroom.
Rosamonde
Verified Buyer

The items are exactly as described and shown and are lovely. The only thing is that they are sealed and are gifts so I don't want to remove the wrapping to insert batteries so I haven't yet seen them illuminated. Very promo service and delivery. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

It was for my grandson's birthday, yesterday, and I am told the first thing he did, when he woke up this morning was turn the lights back on on his canvas. Lovely!
Alice
Verified Buyer

Lovely way to brighten up a room and great that it can be personalised.great gift to give
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.87 based on 111 reviews