ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

First time I've used ILGS. Ordered a printer for a good price. It was posted that day. Parcel Force were up to their usual incompetence (In depot - out for delivery - back in depot - back out for delivery) so it arrived after four days rather than one. Printer is working fine.
The price, service and product were fine. The only real idiocy is in asking me to provide this rating without telling me which product it's for. ILGS may think I've only ever bought one item on line but actually I've bought rather more than that. Why would they expect me to remember or -- in reality -- go and look up the item I got from them? Okay, ILGS: just this once. If you want a rating in future, TELL ME what you'd like rated. Clear?
Highly recommended great prices and super fast delivery
great customer service - Contacted as dis not realise there was a surcharge for using Paypal they cancelled the order so I could pay with a debit card and avoid the surcharge, paid for 3 day delivery but it arrived the next day cannot fault the service given . Panasonic DMP-UB900
Had to rearrange delivery details, site customer services was very helpful with this. Package then arrived quickly and securely in perfect order.
after ordering a £400 item and paying extra for next day delivery I had to chase ILGS only to get an email saying you have been refunded...... accepting orders witch cannot be fulfilled, and initially send emails saying all ok....very poor
The voice recorder is great. The slide switch makes all the difference. Voice transcription with Dictate 5.0 with Mac is is doddle. I would have given a 5star except for high PayPal fee of £19. Did not check - could have saved it.
Overall experience was good with the product being as described at a competitive price. Communication was good. Sadly, the guaranteed next day delivery that I paid a premium for, did not take place. I am assured this will be credited to my payment card but this has not yet happened. When may I expect this ?.
I ordered a Star mPOP system on 30/4/16 on a 3 working day delivery. It is now the 9th of May and I still have not received the product. Customer service tells me that it is in Germany and they cannot get any information. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
Ordered fridge freezer, delivered within 2 days and at a saving of £50 from high street shops!! Fantastic
Very goodprice, fast delivery.
Good service but product faulty. Scanner has a loud bearing vibration type noise straight out of the box.
Product was delivered really quickly and well packaged, price was great too
Quick delivery, good seller
The product ordered arrived sooner than I expected! I Will use ILGS again. Great value and good service.
The only problem I had was in paying for the Computer, tried 3 times to pay with a debit card but was frustrated when it was not accepted and then found at the last minute that there was a £15.14 surcharge for paying with PayPal. Think this could be made clearer and not left until making payment. Description of item good. Delivery Good. On the whole happy with everything.
Brilliant service. Very satisfied with the quality of the product I purchased.
Very pleasant to deal with, very helpful when I phoned to ask a question about the product i was thinking of purchasing and great communication all the way through to the end when the TV arrived on the day I asked for 2 days later. Great product and great service.
Great item at an amazing price. Good communication too from customer service.
All I can say is if every order I have placed went as well as this did I would be a very very happy man. I ordered a 40inch Samsung Smart TV which was £70 cheaper than Amazon on last Friday evening received confirmation on Saturday followed on Monday with a delivery date of the next day and it was delivered 30 mins before the earliest time given by the delivery company said. Why am I happy, after reading reviews of the company on trust pilot which gave them a 2.9 rating with lots of unhappy customers my experience could not have gone any better than just perfect and it was the best deal on the web. Many thanks ILGS
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.4 based on 223 reviews