ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

"Wrong item was deliver with no returns note or invoice. No emails were sent to me from ilgs, only info I have is what PayPal sent me for payment"
"For days I had been hunting for a new computer with an atypical spec (Win 7 on a new HP with downgrade rights). I was almost giving up after a number of other vendors didn't show an real interest in my spend of around £1k. Then, I came acoss ILGS and after the *totally most helpful* chat session that would have taxed the patience of some, I had all the information I needed. Placed an ordered a few minutes afterwards. That was around 3.40 pm. The order turned up the next at around 1pm for a very reasonable £6.99 delivery charge and ILGS people were brilliant at making sure I had proper tracking information. Just one thing. If you don't pay by debit card and use a credit card you'll find an administration fee (6%) I think on the order summary. It certainly didn't dissuade me from hitting the "Confirm payment" button but you need to be aware of it. Overall, it isn't often that customer services is so excellent. In fact, it's better than "Very Good".It's excellent."
"ILGS live up to their name and standard. Very friendly customer service and fast response. Not to mention the unbeatable price. Well done guys. Keep up the good work. Nick from NLTS"
"I brought the Mitchell Johnson lossless network audio player which has dab radio too."
"A glitch over payment was resolved by some very prompt, courteous, and professional emailing. ILGS offered the best price for the specific item I was shopping for, beating all big-name online shops. And they delivered promptly. This was the first time I'd bought from them, but would happily do so again."
"Answered questions promptly. Delivered item when promised. Solid."
"Excellent price and fast delivery...many thanks."
"The goods were delivered on time and worked well."
"You simply can't go wrong with these guys. Whatever is the stock - is in fact in stock ready for you to snatch."
"Delivery was very efficient, but there was some delay in obtaining a VAT invoice which had to be requested twice. Once this was brought to the attention of Customer Service the matter was quickly resolved."
"15 months after order date, have not received what I ordered, ILGS have lied repeatedly and have essentially stolen my money. They've completely stopped contact and I have to take them to court now to get my money back. You're better off taking your hard-earned money and flushing it down the toilet. At least that way, you wouldn't have to deal with their rude, ignorant customer service. Don't do what I did, interacting with these lying scumbags will cost you your money and sanity."
"Item was at least £15 dearer than nearest competitor but I needed it quick so ordered. Turned up in different packaging, having been opened and delivered from some residential address in Newport. Have rung to arrange return and also emailed but no reply. Avoid if"
"Ordered in afternoon delivered following morning"
"The item in question was a Sensor light with camera and WIFI, it lacked some easy to follow instructions, but we got there. The Wi-Fi and Camera + Light all work very well in conjunction."
"Great site, had not come across this before - placed order for a TV on Sunday and delivered by Tuesday; cannot get better than that!!"
"Best price on line for my amplifier. Overnight delivery. Can't fault them."
"I have not received my order yet and nobody is getting back to me to let me know what is happening."
"Initially the prices are competitive, lower than everywhere else for what i purchased, delivery was very quick and efficient, overall very pleased with the whole experience, i would definitely recommend using ILGS to others and would most definitely shop with them again."
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.38 based on 199 reviews