ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

"The goods were delivered on time and worked well."
"sadfsadfsadfdsgreth h"
"You simply can't go wrong with these guys. Whatever is the stock - is in fact in stock ready for you to snatch."
"Delivery was very efficient, but there was some delay in obtaining a VAT invoice which had to be requested twice. Once this was brought to the attention of Customer Service the matter was quickly resolved."
"15 months after order date, have not received what I ordered, ILGS have lied repeatedly and have essentially stolen my money. They've completely stopped contact and I have to take them to court now to get my money back. You're better off taking your hard-earned money and flushing it down the toilet. At least that way, you wouldn't have to deal with their rude, ignorant customer service. Don't do what I did, interacting with these lying scumbags will cost you your money and sanity."
"Item was at least £15 dearer than nearest competitor but I needed it quick so ordered. Turned up in different packaging, having been opened and delivered from some residential address in Newport. Have rung to arrange return and also emailed but no reply. Avoid if"
"Great communication"
"Ordered in afternoon delivered following morning"
"The item in question was a Sensor light with camera and WIFI, it lacked some easy to follow instructions, but we got there. The Wi-Fi and Camera + Light all work very well in conjunction."
"Great site, had not come across this before - placed order for a TV on Sunday and delivered by Tuesday; cannot get better than that!!"
"Best price on line for my amplifier. Overnight delivery. Can't fault them."
"I have not received my order yet and nobody is getting back to me to let me know what is happening."
"Initially the prices are competitive, lower than everywhere else for what i purchased, delivery was very quick and efficient, overall very pleased with the whole experience, i would definitely recommend using ILGS to others and would most definitely shop with them again."
""
"After a little fuss we were able to resolve"
Tracy Smith
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was absolutely excellent. Couldn't fault them one bit. Would definitely shop with them again."
"Fast efficient service"
Eli Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Paid express delivery (2 days) and got normal service. Very disappointed in the service. I could have brought more from another place for the same price and got the same delivery service for free."
"Fast delivery excellent picture for 13w power. No 12v lead. No email sent of purchase. Great price thank you."
"Ordered Friday. Was phoned about delivery Monday. Delivered Tuesday. Would have been five stars except that there is a surcharge for using paypal."
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.38 based on 192 reviews