ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Ordered an ipad cover. Good quality and price and instant delivery.
Completive pricing meant I paid a lot less that even purchasing my SSD 1TB drive Item at Amazon and it came days early. Would recommend and likely buy again.
Normally don't write reviews but all I can say is they shipped it fast and I paid a great price. When i queried their customer support to see where my package was i got a quick response and it turned out the shipping email ended up I spam. I was a bit wary after reading reviews but no problem at all.
Excellent service, recommended
Absolutely first class service, both products are first class with price and delivery to match.
Sent a faulty item with missing parts. Asked for an exchange multiple times and didnt get a response. Requested a refund and a courier turned up without me receiving a reply to the return request to let me know they were coming. Terrible communication.
First of all the product is fine but unfortunately the delivery arrangements were NOT! We were initially expecting our order by the 5th working day which was Monday. No notification by the afternoon, having stayed in to receive it, so we rang up and were told we'd be emailed with a delivery slot. Nothing. Waited in again on Tuesday and again had to ring up in the afternoon to be told that they had tried to deliver it at 3.12 but nobody was in, strange as we had the front door open and one of us was decorating within sight of the door and the other was sitting in the lounge and able to see outside to the road where they would park to deliver! Eventually received a text and email saying that delivery would be during Wednesday and the item did arrive then. They can't expect people to stay in for three days to receive goods especially if people are working!
Wrong item was deliver with no returns note or invoice. No emails were sent to me from ilgs, only info I have is what PayPal sent me for payment
For days I had been hunting for a new computer with an atypical spec (Win 7 on a new HP with downgrade rights). I was almost giving up after a number of other vendors didn't show an real interest in my spend of around £1k. Then, I came acoss ILGS and after the *totally most helpful* chat session that would have taxed the patience of some, I had all the information I needed. Placed an ordered a few minutes afterwards. That was around 3.40 pm. The order turned up the next at around 1pm for a very reasonable £6.99 delivery charge and ILGS people were brilliant at making sure I had proper tracking information.

Just one thing. If you don't pay by debit card and use a credit card you'll find an administration fee (6%) I think on the order summary. It certainly didn't dissuade me from hitting the "Confirm payment" button but you need to be aware of it.

Overall, it isn't often that customer services is so excellent. In fact, it's better than "Very Good".It's excellent.
ILGS live up to their name and standard. Very friendly customer service and fast response. Not to mention the unbeatable price. Well done guys. Keep up the good work.

Nick from NLTS
I brought the Mitchell Johnson lossless network audio player which has dab radio too.
A glitch over payment was resolved by some very prompt, courteous, and professional emailing.
ILGS offered the best price for the specific item I was shopping for, beating all big-name online shops. And they delivered promptly.
This was the first time I'd bought from them, but would happily do so again.
Answered questions promptly. Delivered item when promised. Solid.
Excellent price and fast delivery...many thanks.
The goods were delivered on time and worked well.
sadfsadfsadfdsgreth h
You simply can't go wrong with these guys.
Whatever is the stock - is in fact in stock ready for you to snatch.
Delivery was very efficient, but there was some delay in obtaining a VAT invoice which had to be requested twice. Once this was brought to the attention of Customer Service the matter was quickly resolved.
15 months after order date, have not received what I ordered, ILGS have lied repeatedly and have essentially stolen my money. They've completely stopped contact and I have to take them to court now to get my money back.

You're better off taking your hard-earned money and flushing it down the toilet. At least that way, you wouldn't have to deal with their rude, ignorant customer service.

Don't do what I did, interacting with these lying scumbags will cost you your money and sanity.
Item was at least £15 dearer than nearest competitor but I needed it quick so ordered. Turned up in different packaging, having been opened and delivered from some residential address in Newport. Have rung to arrange return and also emailed but no reply. Avoid if
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.37 based on 206 reviews