ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Tracy Smith
Verified Buyer

The customer service was absolutely excellent. Couldn't fault them one bit. Would definitely shop with them again.
Eli Thompson
Verified Buyer

Paid express delivery (2 days) and got normal service. Very disappointed in the service. I could have brought more from another place for the same price and got the same delivery service for free.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery excellent picture for 13w power. No 12v lead. No email sent of purchase. Great price thank you.

Ordered Friday.
Was phoned about delivery Monday.
Delivered Tuesday.

Would have been five stars except that there is a surcharge for using paypal.
Robert Howe
Verified Buyer

Good Price free shipping quick delivery
Agnieszka Okafor Okafor
Verified Buyer

I didn't get my parcel!! I still waiting for it! What happened?
Verified Buyer

After reading many reviews about this company i decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot. My product came next day after selecting standard delivery. So 10/10
Andy Vayro
Verified Buyer

I wanted to purchase a monitor but wasn't sure that the description was correct so I phoned to check. I was told that the description was correct so I purchased the item. On receiving it I found that it wasn't what was advertised (checked with the manufacturer and received email to confirm) so I asked for a refund. This took 2 days and a number of questioning emails before I received an email giving me a collection date. The package was collected on Wednesday morning on a next day delivery ticket. I emailed yourselves today asking when I will be receiving my refund (as I am without monitor or money to purchase a replacement one) and I was told that it wont be until next Tuesday. I asked why as you should have received the package yesterday on next day delivery, inspected it today and hopefully refund my money at some point today. I have received no reply to this email.
I think the whole thing is atrocious and am very disappointed as I am without money or monitor through no fault of my own. I even phoned to confirm before purchase.
Heather Billington
Verified Buyer

The item I ordered arrived next day - fantastic service and great supplier
Verified Buyer

Item as described, delivery excellent, very happy with my purchase.
Liucija Selvestraviciute
Verified Buyer

It was my first time using your service, I received a damaged tv, reported it trough your website and still haven't received a reply. Please contact me thanks
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery. Always makes me happy.
David Taylor
Verified Buyer

I bought a Brother Colour Laser Printer, Model HL-3150CDW, in July 2014 and it has proved excellent over the last two years. Recommended to me by URefillToner.co.uk, and fully living up to its recommendation. A reliable workhorse for our small business, producing quality output at reasonable costs – especially when combined with refills from URefillToner ! No hesitation in recommending the product, and the service was good, too. Despite some initial problems with the delivery courier, my printer was delivered in reasonable time.
Derek Muir
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, ordering process easy and delivered on time
Alison Hankins
Verified Buyer

Great value and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase :)
Lee Dorney
Verified Buyer

God knows what I bought lol
Alan Dinner
Verified Buyer

Very quick to deliver but unbelievably slow to refund when the product was not up to standard.
Needless to say I'm reluctant to deal with them again.
Refund was carried out in less than 7 days back, the customer card company declined teh refund transaction as tehre was some issues on the banks system.
All efforts were made from the ILGS team to ensure refunds are done promptly.

Regards,
ILGS
Jon Freeman
Verified Buyer

Great service. Came bang on time
Verified Buyer

Made a purchase around 3pm and my order arrived the next morning only paid for standard delivery absolutely brilliant will definitely buy from this place again
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.42 based on 177 reviews