ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Best price out there by far, £100 less than Amazon fulfilled by ILGS. Delivery very quick, website said 7 working days but ordered Friday morning and delivered Monday morning. Will use again
First time we have used this site and found it excellent
Good product. Excellent price. Very good communication and fast delivery. Would definitely consider using ILGS again and highly recommended
I purchased a great new wide screen monitor, that I am using while writing this review! The order was despatched same day and arrived next day. So great service and great product!
Super fast delivery and great communication Thank you
Excellent service, I ordered in the evening direct from the ILGS site, payed via PayPal, got a phone call the following morning just to confirm my order as I ordered two screens that had no stands. I then received them the following day. I was able to track via the TNT site. They were brand new sealed from the manufacturer and all working perfectly. I would use ILGS again. The only one little gripe is they added an £18.15 +VAT "Admin Surcharge" at checkout, what is that for ??? However still worked out a bargain so I proceeded anyway, but would have been nice for them to remove this and simply add to the price of the item.
Laptop was delivered next day - work perfectly. Easy transaction and would use again.
Only feedback is that the VAT and ADMIN fee if paying by Credit Card (Doesn’t everyone?) should made MUCH clearer.
Delivered on time, as advertised at a great price.
Good Service i recomend it
Great prices and excellent service
Good product supplied at right price and delivered very quickly
Great purchase and quick delivery!
Great price and fast delivery.
Ordered an ipad cover. Good quality and price and instant delivery.
Completive pricing meant I paid a lot less that even purchasing my SSD 1TB drive Item at Amazon and it came days early. Would recommend and likely buy again.
Normally don't write reviews but all I can say is they shipped it fast and I paid a great price. When i queried their customer support to see where my package was i got a quick response and it turned out the shipping email ended up I spam. I was a bit wary after reading reviews but no problem at all.
Excellent service, recommended
Absolutely first class service, both products are first class with price and delivery to match.
Sent a faulty item with missing parts. Asked for an exchange multiple times and didnt get a response. Requested a refund and a courier turned up without me receiving a reply to the return request to let me know they were coming. Terrible communication.
First of all the product is fine but unfortunately the delivery arrangements were NOT! We were initially expecting our order by the 5th working day which was Monday. No notification by the afternoon, having stayed in to receive it, so we rang up and were told we'd be emailed with a delivery slot. Nothing. Waited in again on Tuesday and again had to ring up in the afternoon to be told that they had tried to deliver it at 3.12 but nobody was in, strange as we had the front door open and one of us was decorating within sight of the door and the other was sitting in the lounge and able to see outside to the road where they would park to deliver! Eventually received a text and email saying that delivery would be during Wednesday and the item did arrive then. They can't expect people to stay in for three days to receive goods especially if people are working!
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.41 based on 219 reviews