Il Centro Resturant Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Il Centro Resturant

How would you rate Il Centro Resturant ?

"Table of 8 visited last Thursday Evening looking forward to having a big steak. To find they had sold out (on a quiet Thursday evening?) So the others had pizza which was average in quality and some veil. I decided to go with spaghetti bolognese, being in Italy it must be good, right? No... the rude waitress served it and her words were 'if you want more meat with it just ask'... I was given penne pasta in tomato sauce. I decided to have it replaced for a medium/well veil steak. 10 minutes later a bowl of chips appeared with no steak. 5 minutes later a bloody medium rare steak arrived. As the waitress gave it me she said, 'I can have it cooked longer if you want?' Surely if I ask for a medium well, you know this is how I want it. By now everyone else had eaten and I was outraged. I refused to pay for anything and walked out.. I eat out 5 days a week all over the world and I have never been to a more dis functional, unprofessional place in my life. While the receptionist played on is phone all night avoiding helping with service."
Il Centro Resturant is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews