Ignition Vehicle Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ignition Vehicle Group
Telephone

Tell us how Ignition Vehicle Group made you happy
My car wouldnt start soo i had to get the car towed to the garage which is a service ignition provide. They called before carrying out any repairs to confirm the cost. The price for all was very reasonable and carried out all the work on the same day. i am a very happy customer, i would highly recommend this company.
Great work from Martin and the team. I had a tricky electrical issue which martin spent the time to diagnose and solve, and fixed another few minor knocks and issues whilst the car was in. It's now running great just for these cold winter months coming in! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Took our Ford Transit mini bus to Brittany (France) in September. It developed a problem with loss of power going uphill cause it to go into limp mode. Took it round to Ignition services on our return. The problem was diagnosed and the faulty parts replaced. Had a follow up message from the owner during the week (6th of November) great service and very pleased with the work.
Had a service done recently top quality customers service and value for money.
Great company from start to finish. Martin is extremely friendly and couldn’t do enough for me. Very competitively priced, and very honest - Martin was upfront and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my repair was not going to cost as much as initially estimated once Martin got a chance to have a proper look at the car. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend.
Ignition Vehicle Group is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews