Igloobooks.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Igloobooks.com

Customerservice@igloobooks.com

Igloo Books Ltd Cottage Farm

Tell us how Igloobooks.com made you happy

"Purchased book which stated in stock. Due to be delivered within 48hrs tracked. No book arrived. Emailed igloobooks. Was told not in stock and will arrive within 1-2 weeks in warehouse. Would not guarantee delivery before Christmas. It’s only the 6/12 today. Still advertising book as in stock. Asked for a refund, no communication from them as of yet. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, AVOID AT ALL COSTS, AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"Excellent customer service. I bought 'Build your own Digger' for my grandson for Christmas but on looking closely when I reached home, realised that one of the pieces was missing. I emailed Igloo Books on Thursday night, had a reply very early on Friday morning saying that a new book would be sent to me and it arrived on Saturday morning, complete. They could not have done any better and I'm sure my grandson will love the book and making the digger."
"At first our order was overlooked but on contact with them they were most apologetic and our item was received the day after with the postage refunded. Very impressed"
"theses books were for grandchildren who found them very interesting"
"Fantastic choice of books at great prices. Easy to use website and delivery within a couple of days."
"Firstly you had the very much needed book and you sent it out straight away, one very happy daughter.. Thank you Igloobooks."
"I ordered two sound books. Firstly they attempted delivery four times and just left a card saying they would re- deliver. No option to specify a day or go collect from local post office. After a phone call to your customer services I was told they were going to try delivering that day between 1 and 2pm so made arrangements to make sure I was home. Nothing. They finally delivered at the start of the following week and luckily my partner was at home. On opening my parcel however, only one book appears to be working. The other the batteries are flat. I am now going I have to purchase new batteries."
"prompt service.Good value for money."
"Very speedy delivery"
"Your books keep my toddler busy happy and relaxed. We get a lot of time on hand to focus on other things. Nice colourful and pictorial books"
"Great selection of books in the category I was looking at, easy ordering and fast delivery, quicker than quoted. Excellent service."
"Very good quality and very good value. Exactly as described."
"I was very pleased with my purchase from Igloo books - their sticker books offer of 15 for £15 is fabulous value, and the books were great and loved by my daughters' friends in their party bags. They arrived in less than 24 hours after ordering too! Will definitely use Igloo books again - thank you."
"Order arrived promptly. Sadly the sound buttons on one of the sound books didn’t work. I rang customer services and Jim was extremely helpful. He phoned me to let me know they had a copy of the book and were sending it the same day. It arrived 2 days later. Wonderful! The books are loved by my grandchildren! Delightful books and super customer service!"
"These lovely book are giving our grandchildren and us hours of fun"
"Very good service"
"Quick delivery great prices and fantastic choice of products"
"Ordered several books ... for my husband and a couple for my granddaughter .... delivery was so fast .. ordered on the afternoon .... received the following morning ... wow .. Excellent!! As for the books .... they are brilliant ... Will be ordering in the future in a regular basis ... L Collins"
"Never seen your page before purchase, sort of local company and really fast delivery. Mia Jackson"
"Prompt response to cancelling a payment which was my mistake. Fast delivery. My grandchildren really like using the workbooks; they are colourful, with a clear layout and an appealing system of reward stickers."
Igloobooks.com is rated 4.63 based on 844 reviews