Igloobooks.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Igloobooks.com

Customerservice@igloobooks.com

Igloo Books Ltd Cottage Farm

How would you rate Igloobooks.com ?

Peter Connor
Verified Buyer
"theses books were for grandchildren who found them very interesting"
Charlotte Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic choice of books at great prices. Easy to use website and delivery within a couple of days."
"Firstly you had the very much needed book and you sent it out straight away, one very happy daughter.. Thank you Igloobooks."
Laura Holt
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two sound books. Firstly they attempted delivery four times and just left a card saying they would re- deliver. No option to specify a day or go collect from local post office. After a phone call to your customer services I was told they were going to try delivering that day between 1 and 2pm so made arrangements to make sure I was home. Nothing. They finally delivered at the start of the following week and luckily my partner was at home. On opening my parcel however, only one book appears to be working. The other the batteries are flat. I am now going I have to purchase new batteries."
"prompt service.Good value for money."
"Very speedy delivery"
"Your books keep my toddler busy happy and relaxed. We get a lot of time on hand to focus on other things. Nice colourful and pictorial books"
TONY GREAVES
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of books in the category I was looking at, easy ordering and fast delivery, quicker than quoted. Excellent service."
"Very good quality and very good value. Exactly as described."
"I was very pleased with my purchase from Igloo books - their sticker books offer of 15 for £15 is fabulous value, and the books were great and loved by my daughters' friends in their party bags. They arrived in less than 24 hours after ordering too! Will definitely use Igloo books again - thank you."
"Order arrived promptly. Sadly the sound buttons on one of the sound books didn’t work. I rang customer services and Jim was extremely helpful. He phoned me to let me know they had a copy of the book and were sending it the same day. It arrived 2 days later. Wonderful! The books are loved by my grandchildren! Delightful books and super customer service!"
"These lovely book are giving our grandchildren and us hours of fun"
"Very good service"
"Quick delivery great prices and fantastic choice of products"
Louise Collins
Verified Buyer
"Ordered several books ... for my husband and a couple for my granddaughter .... delivery was so fast .. ordered on the afternoon .... received the following morning ... wow .. Excellent!! As for the books .... they are brilliant ... Will be ordering in the future in a regular basis ... L Collins"
Mia Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Never seen your page before purchase, sort of local company and really fast delivery. Mia Jackson"
Ailsa Katona
Verified Buyer
"Prompt response to cancelling a payment which was my mistake. Fast delivery. My grandchildren really like using the workbooks; they are colourful, with a clear layout and an appealing system of reward stickers."
"Good selection of books in particular wordsearch. Fast well packed delivery."
"Absolutely fab price and quality! Will definitely be using this site again!"
"Very fast delivery service. Limited choice Website needs improvements like books by year, age etc"
Igloobooks.com is rated 4.64 based on 841 reviews