Ideal World Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"Twin compost ! Great value for money ! Twice I brought this Big thanks!"
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Brilliant had fabulous products"
"Hi,I just love the materials in the Fashion they use,it washes well,does not crease and looks always bright and new. I am disabled and find the material ideal for me, I always look smart and and my Carers do not have to bother to use an Iron...Thank Y IDEALWORLD....LOVE ALL THE PRESENTERS,they are such lovely people, they make my day enjoyable."
"Items are always as stated true to size and good quality and good value for money. So glad I found them."
"Prices - Are -Always -Great -Quality - Of -Goods - Quick - Service - Great - Great..."
"Kept us informed all the way very pleased"
"They have great products at great prices many thanks"
"great responce"
"Whenever I order, or whatever I order, I always receive a good quality item at a great price. The delivery service is also excellent."
"Bought an item got it in two days great"
"Promt delivery on all goods ordered"
"Quality products and easy site to use and delivery prompt."
"good quality goods, timely dispatch and good payment options"
"The goods are always in top quality and delivered quickly. On the one occasion I had to return a faulty pair of shoes it was dealt with quickly and to my complete satisfaction.Also the link up with Asda makes returning easy."
"excellant product for my car prompt delivery at a very good price"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and convenient drop off for returns. When I had a problem, I called them and the issue was easily resolved."
"Every fashion outfit has been great quality."
"I bought Williams Waterless carwash at a knockdown price delivered quickly. Have used before great stuff."
"Have been an avid fan of this product since launched. If you want great skin hair and nails at an affordable price but of the highest quality you cannot go wrong with this product. Highest grade collagen."
"Ideal world tv and internet shopping do amazing offers. They are fantastic with their pick of the day items and sale items. You can return anything free through Asda, even when used as long as it's within 14 days. Whats not to like. Give them a try."
Ideal World is rated 2.23 based on 86 reviews