Ideal World Reviews

11AM

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"Placed a fashion order. After 6 days, tracked the delivery and saw it was being returned to sender, as requested. I Contacted IW asking what had happened to my order. They replied that it had been sent to the wrong Hub. Once they received the order back at their depot, they would re-send it to me. I asked why couldn’t they send another straight away. After many scripted emails from IW and 18 days later, no order received just an email saying sorry you weren’t happy with your order and we have refunded you back the amount paid back to your card. How could I not be happy, I hadn’t seen the order. To add insult to injury, this shoddy unprofessional company had the cheek to withhold my post and packing. I will never ever order from IDEAL WORLD again."
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My second flex I pay instalment is days away from being taken and still no delivery of the dormeo mattress"
"I bought a Vibrapower Light and the product arrived damaged. The return process is a bit of a clart on as i had to drive to my local ASDA. So far not good."
"Canceled my order without any warning, because my billing address and shipping address were different.....I buy most things online and have never come across this joke. Waited 2 weeks because they didn't even send an email saying it was cancelled, then told me if I re order it then I would have to wait another 2 weeks! Don't bother, just go to a real company."
"Twin compost ! Great value for money ! Twice I brought this Big thanks!"
"I bought a Belray cordless vacuum and it’s a load of rubbish it just goes over the surface and it doesn’t pick up pet hairs keep well clear it’s garbage."
"Anna I brought a hoover (Philips Animal) I picked it up on Sunday 18/08/2019 we placed it on charge overnight (cordless hoover) but when we checked it the charge hadn’t worked clearly faulty product so I called ideal World and they advised that I take back to Asda and I would receive a replacement if not a replacement a refund within 10 days I took the Hoover back to Asda on 20/08/2019 and decided today (28/08/19) to chase up and I spoke to Jordan who was as helpful as he could be he advised that Asda sent out my return on 22/08 2 days after I returned it which his bad enough then Jordan explained that I would get my replacement 10 days after the warehouse has received the hoover ... all I’m going to say is UNACCEPTABLE customer service really does need looking into! Horrendous return policy! I will NOT BE BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN"
"Bought a watch as a present, the watch looses time, took it to Asda for returning it on the 23rd June now 22nd August still chasing customer services saying it's got to be returned to manufacture looks like another 20 days, this is the second item I've had problems returning items and taking forever to get it sorted out and if you ring them they charge you 13p a minute, I had a large phone bill on my previous return. Ideal World advertises easy returns and refunds. I have been waiting for 8wks for my replacement, and still no sign, last email from them said they will resolve this and get back to me in 48hrs, been 48hrs+ still no action, absolutely disgusting, shame on Ideal World, will have to take legal action soon. I order quite a bit from this shopping channel, but not any more, don't deserve 1 star or customers."
"Crooks. I bought some of what Ideal world described as indestructible, drill anything never need to buy another drill piece again drill set. First drill i used was on a porcelain tile and it slid about everywhere so i went back to my 80p drill piece from toolstation. 2nd time was into brick which burnt out the end so i got the next size up which did the same. Ideal word expect me the customer to pay £5 to replace the knackered bits. Instead i have bought 2 from toolstation and had a nice fish and chips dinner. For less money. Ideal world refuse to give refund. Thieving b**tards no refund"
"Brilliant had fabulous products"
"Well read all the reviews on blue magic and watch the sale pitch on.tv so I thought I try this well won't a disappointment try it on a baked bean stain at med strength didn't touch it so strengthed to max didn't touch it try it on oven move a little grease had to go back to my Old oven cleaner haven't tried it on anything else yet but I thing any other cleaner would do the same job"
"this company seem to take your money and keep it I ordered a mattress 6 weeks ago my Hermes their delivery company don't seem to deliver - they say they do but don't. I cannot get a refund until they get the mattress back - I cannot send it back its not being delivered I had to put 1 star - I would like to put minus 5 stars"
"Been sent a threatening letter from your Customer Service dept, telling me of court action."
"Mathey-Tissot Watch Disaster! One Star is far too generous for this complete shower of anti-customer service, insensitive Company falsely parading as having their customers best interests and issues at heart. This Company are a total disgrace with a customer service department that you have to pay premium rates to contact incurring yet more costs with nothing being resolved. So, I ordered a Mathey-Tissot Watch on 20th April but could not checkout my basket, I received a telephone call from customer services stating that they were experiencing IT Problems so they took my order over the telephone - I have never received the watch despite Ideal World taking payment for this watch - some 21 emails on and God knows how many telephone calls and they think it is OK to refund me as the product went out of stock AFTER my order was taken but despite them taking payment for it. After numerous confusion from Ideal World side I received a replacement form for another and far more expensive watch which they thought had been lost in transit.........Unbelievable!!!! After lengthy telephone calls on 14th May and to my surprise a call back from someone supposedly senior at Ideal World, I put a proposal to them for a different watch but in the same style which they would have had to have made a gesture of goodwill to cover all the costs although I would have been paying the majority of the cost of the watch.....I was supposed to receive a reply on 14th May but no surprise to me that no call back from them was received. I have called them again at much expense and been told that my proposal was rejected - I will now be taking Legal Advice and action against Ideal World for Breach Of Contract - they are a complete joke. I am not on Facebook but will now join to ensure everyone I know passes on the warning to stay well clear of this Company. They appear immune and uninterested at the shocking name and reputation that they have managed to achieve - they need exposing on BBC WatchDog!!!! Can anyone reading this review PLEASE tell friends and family to avoid the awful experiences that I have had to endure."
"I would actually give them no stars if I could. Service is shocking, took money but could not supply items. Still trying to get refund after two months"
"I would of gave this company a zero if possible, ordered a cordless hoover after seeing it on TV, broke within 4 weeks, i wanted a full refund however i was past their 14 day refund policy (WHAT)!! I have now got to go to Asda drop it off and wait up to 20 working days for them to try and fix the dodgy rubbish they sold me in the beginning, customer service throughout has been dready, do not touch this company unless you like being stressed JUST AWFUL ALL ROUND!!"
"One star is too many, ordered from you last week got a email saying left warehouse on Sunday. Sent numerous emails with no response sent another saying to cancel order then got a email straight away. Giving tracking number entered tracking number which only states order place, won't be ordering from you again"
"Bought a so called expensive watch as a gift but when it came it was broken, simple quality control would have eliminated this, next day I took delivery of "BLUE MAGIC" which removes just about any stain including crayon paint beetroot etc so like a fool I bought 2 boxes as impressed with the DEMOon TV. Dont know what they have in there bottles but I used the strongest solution and this stuff wont even remove tea tanning from a stainless steel sink bowl. All I can think is CON. Have been stupid enough to buy from TV before, Now thinking " why is it so good and why is it do cheap" Avoid IDEAL WORLD ."
"Bought a Dormeo mattress that I did not like so retuned it. Phoned about my refund as I paid in Full. Told courier takes 28 to return to Dormeo Then around ten days for Refund to be issued So in all 38 days for the refund.to be issued. Still waiting .Do not buy mattresses as the refunds are outrageous is this legal as they do not mention on tv takes 38 days for refund. Use qvc i have never had a problem with refunds.from them. would give No stars but One is the least I can place."
"BEWARE.Ripped off! Bought one of their mattresses with 2 supposedly free memory foam pillows. My partner wasn't happy with the mattress. When I tried to return it they subtracted the cost of the pillows. I hadn't returned them because they hadn't mentioned them in the return arrangements and we hadn't used them as they were uncomfortable. The refund delay took 3 months which conveniently took them over the ASA investigation period. Deliberately evasive service."
Ideal World is rated 2.29 based on 82 reviews