Ideal World Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ideal World deliver?

How can I contact Ideal World?

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Returned faulty goods for refund as had already been repaired once in 8 months. Returned 4 Nov still waiting 20 emails all repeating the same sort of thing asking for previously supplied documents 4 times. You are the worst I have bought every thing online for years and have never been treated so badly. No refund yet and it is 3 Jan."
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi,I just love the materials in the Fashion they use,it washes well,does not crease and looks always bright and new. I am disabled and find the material ideal for me, I always look smart and and my Carers do not have to bother to use an Iron...Thank Y IDEALWORLD....LOVE ALL THE PRESENTERS,they are such lovely people, they make my day enjoyable."
"bought a mobile phone on the 18/09/2018,arrived 24/09/2018,sent it back on 24/10/2018 after it became faulty,after numerous emails asking for a refund they had it repaired and i only just got it back on 12/12/2018,their aftercare service is disgusting,they do not take care of customers,i will not be buying any more goods from Ideal World again"
"was promised that item would not go to wrong address,absolute rubbish. was farmed off to different people with no proper answer and that they could hardly speak English was appaling..they lied very easily,,cost me a fortune in phone calls..with no apology.. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.....must advise people, to avoid this deceitful channel at all costs"
"Ordered mattresses it was cheap just Arfull, waited 2 weeks to ge it picked up, they took money straight out of bank, 3 weeks later still no refund, oh this gets better, phoned to ask were refund was told it takes 28 days to get mattress back to them, of blue arrow there Carrie I said so we're is it, mattress in the van, REALLY for 28 days this is unbelievable, it only took 2 days to arrive with me, then it takes another 14 days before its refund back into my bank, first time I watched this ideal world and it be the last, could be 3 months at this rate before I get money back, beware!!!!!!!!"
"I was watching le cordon blue and noticed the chef used the same knife and board for cutting raw chorizo sausage and cooked chicken and he did not wash hands as you know this is bad practice it was on the21 11 2018"
"Items are always as stated true to size and good quality and good value for money. So glad I found them."
"I placed an order and opted for flexipay. On checking my bank account two days later I saw that the full amount had been taken which meant that a direct debit payment would not be met, thus me being charged by my bank. I telephoned the minutes and I was promised a call back within two hours, that was 36 hours ago. During this time, I rang th E number again and was told “you will receive a call back you need to wait”. I am furious. As a customer, I expect to be treated with the same respect and courtesy I give to call handlers but apparently the manners of people in far flung corners of the world differ from ours in the U.K."
"Prices - Are -Always -Great -Quality - Of -Goods - Quick - Service - Great - Great..."
"Rubbish customer services RUBBISH follow up Item didn't arrive Hermes lost it and nobody seems to care. No manager will speak to me. They are all leaving the poor customer services agents to deal with me. Already discounted £60 but at the moment that's £60 off NO ITEM?? Unbelievable"
"No delivery ordered on 26-8-18 Contact them on 6-9-18 when relished not arrived Was told had to wait 48 working hours on 7-9-18 Waited the 48 hours time lapsed so sent other email On 11-9-18 was told that I would have to another email this not good service sent other emails asking questions was told on 16-9-18 that I should receive my items within 5- 7 days this the most disappointed and stress"
"Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds"
"Kept us informed all the way very pleased"
"item bought and payment would just not complete and authenticate, took ages, normally bad sign, decided to click backwards to stop process, now I am worried about payment may be taken, just read all the reviews and not happy about ordering from such a 'non customer focused' company."
"we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to ideal world on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from ideal world The phone cost £99.99 and its supposed to be a English brand been on other web sites for reviews all bad same problems we had with the phone"
"They have great products at great prices many thanks"
"appalling customer services refund takes 2weeks didn't take that long for them to take out of my account.non English speaking staff on premium pay tell number"
"great responce"
"Never deal with these people professional con men and women"
"Whenever I order, or whatever I order, I always receive a good quality item at a great price. The delivery service is also excellent."
Ideal World is rated 2.63 based on 62 reviews