Ideal World Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I placed an order and opted for flexipay. On checking my bank account two days later I saw that the full amount had been taken which meant that a direct debit payment would not be met, thus me being charged by my bank. I telephoned the minutes and I was promised a call back within two hours, that was 36 hours ago. During this time, I rang th E number again and was told “you will receive a call back you need to wait”. I am furious. As a customer, I expect to be treated with the same respect and courtesy I give to call handlers but apparently the manners of people in far flung corners of the world differ from ours in the U.K."
Are you Ideal World? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Ideal World receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Prices - Are -Always -Great -Quality - Of -Goods - Quick - Service - Great - Great..."
"Rubbish customer services RUBBISH follow up Item didn't arrive Hermes lost it and nobody seems to care. No manager will speak to me. They are all leaving the poor customer services agents to deal with me. Already discounted £60 but at the moment that's £60 off NO ITEM?? Unbelievable"
"No delivery ordered on 26-8-18 Contact them on 6-9-18 when relished not arrived Was told had to wait 48 working hours on 7-9-18 Waited the 48 hours time lapsed so sent other email On 11-9-18 was told that I would have to another email this not good service sent other emails asking questions was told on 16-9-18 that I should receive my items within 5- 7 days this the most disappointed and stress"
"Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds"
"Kept us informed all the way very pleased"
"item bought and payment would just not complete and authenticate, took ages, normally bad sign, decided to click backwards to stop process, now I am worried about payment may be taken, just read all the reviews and not happy about ordering from such a 'non customer focused' company."
"we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to ideal world on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from ideal world The phone cost £99.99 and its supposed to be a English brand been on other web sites for reviews all bad same problems we had with the phone"
"They have great products at great prices many thanks"
"appalling customer services refund takes 2weeks didn't take that long for them to take out of my account.non English speaking staff on premium pay tell number"
"great responce"
"Never deal with these people professional con men and women"
"Whenever I order, or whatever I order, I always receive a good quality item at a great price. The delivery service is also excellent."
"Rather than contacting the Indian based call centre you could try emailing their Customer Service Manager, David Peck. However, don't expect a direct answer to a direct question as it appears to be company policy not to give meaningful amswers."
"Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee"
"Poor service in every way am now going to contact Trading Standards and watch dog maybe they will be able to get my fully paid for order."
"Still waiting on my delivery Very bad service will Never order from them again . I am now thinking of taking legal action as the item was fully paid for on ordering. Also getting a reply when e.mailing is non existent . Beware when ordering ."
"An item I ordered over a month ago has not arrived due to being delivered at my old address over and over despite having given them my new address several times. I wanted to cancel the order but they are not having it. Terrible service. It's unbelievable"
"Recently had to return an item that had obviously been sitting in a warehouse for many years. I was told to drop the item down to my nearest Asda and when I informed them that I was actually registered disabled they arranged a collection for me which I thought was fantastic until they failed to turn up on the said day and when I asked the collections fella he told me they had only been emailed that morning [the next day as to what was arranged] to come collect the parcel that needed returning."
"Bought an item got it in two days great"
Ideal World is rated 2.29 based on 42 reviews