Ideal World Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Ideal World

How would you rate Ideal World ?

Racked Off Again!
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the full BOGOFF set the other day only to find that the concentrate is missing from the order and now will have to await the best part of a week to get what I want. I am so annoyed and the guy on the phone could hardly speak English and spoke over what I was trying to say. No wonder they cannot get it right! Sticking to the shop brands in future, less hassle!"
"really disappointed - bought an item that I was looking as it was "on offer", lead time quoted at time of order 3-5days. It's now day 6, nothing has been delivered, no emails or contact calls to advise when delivery might be or if there is a problem. when I contacted them they said they would get back to me and haven't...not a tuppenny purchase either spent £400+ here...shocking business, wish I'd checked the feedback on line first as it's very very poor with everyone!!!! Small claims court here we come!"
"I bought a ufo drone for my grandkids in December and it's still not been delivered sent email and keep bieng told it's been left in the outbuilding but there are no outbuilding at where I live"
William Pryde
"excellant product for my car prompt delivery at a very good price"
"Emailed them on numerous occasions and twice in the last 2 days about their "service". They either ignore the emails or reply with an answer that bears no relation to the questions asked. I'm going to report them to Trading Standards and Watchdog. Hopefully they can put an end to their dodgy practice's."
"Rubbish STAY AWAY. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NO WORKING EMAILS"
"Quite often their special deals are a con. Especially now on their birthday week as they have put up the prices and given a discount which is less than the normal special deal price anyway. Only item I have been really satisfied with is the Halogen oven which I bought when on special deal. Drill bits failed as the tips broke off drilling quite soft material and replacement cost are not worth it."
"Ordered Shadazzle and was so excited when I received it as it could clean and polish such a variety of household issues. Decided to put it to the test and do what I had seen on the programme. Absolutely useless. I now find i have wasted my money as I paid £5.99 p&p and would have to pay to return it so there's no point. Ideal World have lied about what this product can do, taken my money and even worse, they are reviewing the reviews as they come and guess what..................... my review isn't there at all. What surprise! Very, very disappointed and will not be purchasing any more items from them."
"Purchased new dual sim smartphone, charged battery and used for less than one day and battery completely dead. Battery now won't charge, had to return and told it will take around 2 months to repair, obviously going to China for repairs, or maybe Pakistan where the extortionate call station is, cost more than £6.00 to call them. I have to buy new phone now, and then in 2 months Maybe I'll get the repaired one back, or refund if I'm lucky. Tried to explain you can't manage 2 months without phone, he seemed not to understand ! Will definitely not use this company ever again."
"Just go to there head office if you want your money back"
Malcolm Hutton
Unverified Reviewer
"Ideal World Reviews, being looked at and blocked by Ideal World because they do not like what has been written about Ideal World and the way that they mishandle contact about faulty products and the miserable customer service, or Mis-service as it should be named."
"3 months ago i ordered my parcel, to this day i still have no parcel and no refund! This company is appalling, i have been emailing and calling non stop (13p a minutes call which has amounted to £40 extra on top of my phone bill which i intend to claim back). Every time i email the incompetent customer service employees, they are absolutely no help at all and all say the same thing. I have done absolutely every i can, filling out forms as asked (which i have done about 10 times) and at one point (1 month ago) was told that my item would be sent out again and received to me within 10 days, no surprise when it didn't turn up. When i call these people they are no help what so ever and repeat themselves saying they will look at my enquiry and come back to me in 24 hours. i am so sick and stressed about this as my order wasn't cheap. I have now contacted another company to seek legal advice on how to resolve this. Completely disgusting company with no care whatsoever. All i ask for is a refund and they cant even do that. Avoid this company at all costs. Appalling customer service team. Even the manager is useless.. Call center seems to be in India. Stay away!! Terrible terrible company, all my years online shopping i have never had an experience like this. All i want is my money back and compensation for my useless phone calls!"
Jane Blowers
"Excellent service, quick delivery and convenient drop off for returns. When I had a problem, I called them and the issue was easily resolved."
"dreadful customer service and premium rate phone call to contact them dont deal with them DREADFULL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
"I ordered a Lincoln Bonded Leather Two + Three Seater Manual Recliner Sofa Suite from Ideal World which was delivered by Furdeco. The delivery was arranged for the 10th October. The delivery men brought it fully boxed into the house damaging paintwork in my newly decorated hall and stairs. My hall gives ample room for a suite to be installed into my living room as when I moved into my property Pickfords Removals brought my current suite, which was a far larger suite than the one in question and they had no problems whatsoever installing it into my living room. Normally furniture arrives in bubble and plastic wrapping and not boxed. I was told that if the suite was unwrapped and it was found to be damaged I would be liable which I found unbelievable and astounding. The decision was made to return the suite leaving me with damaged paintwork and no suite. After several attempts of contacting Ideal World via e-mails I had no response. I am submitting feedback to ensure that other people do not get the treatment that I have."
"Have been an avid fan of this product since launched. If you want great skin hair and nails at an affordable price but of the highest quality you cannot go wrong with this product. Highest grade collagen."
Christine
"Ideal world tv and internet shopping do amazing offers. They are fantastic with their pick of the day items and sale items. You can return anything free through Asda, even when used as long as it's within 14 days. Whats not to like. Give them a try."
Dawn Meekins
"Purchased Gtech AirRam on line with free delivery. Purchased at 9pm Wednesday evening item delivered before lunchtime on the Friday. Easy site to use."
Mr Iain Bain
"Excellent range of goods at great prices. Speedy ordering process."
Ideal World is rated 2.42 based on 19 reviews