Ideal World Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Ideal World

How would you rate Ideal World?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Georgie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ideal World in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"3 months ago i ordered my parcel, to this day i still have no parcel and no refund! This company is appalling, i have been emailing and calling non stop (13p a minutes call which has amounted to £40 extra on top of my phone bill which i intend to claim back). Every time i email the incompetent customer service employees, they are absolutely no help at all and all say the same thing. I have done absolutely every i can, filling out forms as asked (which i have done about 10 times) and at one point (1 month ago) was told that my item would be sent out again and received to me within 10 days, no surprise when it didn't turn up. When i call these people they are no help what so ever and repeat themselves saying they will look at my enquiry and come back to me in 24 hours. i am so sick and stressed about this as my order wasn't cheap. I have now contacted another company to seek legal advice on how to resolve this. Completely disgusting company with no care whatsoever. All i ask for is a refund and they cant even do that. Avoid this company at all costs. Appalling customer service team. Even the manager is useless.. Call center seems to be in India. Stay away!! Terrible terrible company, all my years online shopping i have never had an experience like this. All i want is my money back and compensation for my useless phone calls!"
"dreadful customer service and premium rate phone call to contact them dont deal with them DREADFULL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
"I ordered a Lincoln Bonded Leather Two + Three Seater Manual Recliner Sofa Suite from Ideal World which was delivered by Furdeco. The delivery was arranged for the 10th October. The delivery men brought it fully boxed into the house damaging paintwork in my newly decorated hall and stairs. My hall gives ample room for a suite to be installed into my living room as when I moved into my property Pickfords Removals brought my current suite, which was a far larger suite than the one in question and they had no problems whatsoever installing it into my living room. Normally furniture arrives in bubble and plastic wrapping and not boxed. I was told that if the suite was unwrapped and it was found to be damaged I would be liable which I found unbelievable and astounding. The decision was made to return the suite leaving me with damaged paintwork and no suite. After several attempts of contacting Ideal World via e-mails I had no response. I am submitting feedback to ensure that other people do not get the treatment that I have."
"Have been an avid fan of this product since launched. If you want great skin hair and nails at an affordable price but of the highest quality you cannot go wrong with this product. Highest grade collagen."
Christine
"Ideal world tv and internet shopping do amazing offers. They are fantastic with their pick of the day items and sale items. You can return anything free through Asda, even when used as long as it's within 14 days. Whats not to like. Give them a try."
Dawn Meekins
"Purchased Gtech AirRam on line with free delivery. Purchased at 9pm Wednesday evening item delivered before lunchtime on the Friday. Easy site to use."
Mr Iain Bain
"Excellent range of goods at great prices. Speedy ordering process."
Ideal World is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews