Ideal World Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Ideal World
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Ideal World ?

"No delivery ordered on 26-8-18 Contact them on 6-9-18 when relished not arrived Was told had to wait 48 working hours on 7-9-18 Waited the 48 hours time lapsed so sent other email On 11-9-18 was told that I would have to another email this not good service sent other emails asking questions was told on 16-9-18 that I should receive my items within 5- 7 days this the most disappointed and stress"
"Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds"
"item bought and payment would just not complete and authenticate, took ages, normally bad sign, decided to click backwards to stop process, now I am worried about payment may be taken, just read all the reviews and not happy about ordering from such a 'non customer focused' company."
"we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to ideal world on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from ideal world The phone cost £99.99 and its supposed to be a English brand been on other web sites for reviews all bad same problems we had with the phone"
"appalling customer services refund takes 2weeks didn't take that long for them to take out of my account.non English speaking staff on premium pay tell number"
"Never deal with these people professional con men and women"
"Whenever I order, or whatever I order, I always receive a good quality item at a great price. The delivery service is also excellent."
"Rather than contacting the Indian based call centre you could try emailing their Customer Service Manager, David Peck. However, don't expect a direct answer to a direct question as it appears to be company policy not to give meaningful amswers."
"Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee"
"Poor service in every way am now going to contact Trading Standards and watch dog maybe they will be able to get my fully paid for order."
"Still waiting on my delivery Very bad service will Never order from them again . I am now thinking of taking legal action as the item was fully paid for on ordering. Also getting a reply when e.mailing is non existent . Beware when ordering ."
"An item I ordered over a month ago has not arrived due to being delivered at my old address over and over despite having given them my new address several times. I wanted to cancel the order but they are not having it. Terrible service. It's unbelievable"
"It advertises easy returns and refunds. I have been waiting for 3wks for my refund, and still no sign. My return parcel apparently went missing en route, this is the third time this has happened,on each occasion I had to send a pic of my returns receipt. I order quite a bit from this shopping channel, but not any more."
"Spoke to someone on live chat to see if I placed an order when would it arrive. They assured me by Thursday (chat on Monday) Placed order which then said dispatch in 3-5 working days! So this would be too late. I telephoned to cancel the order, I was told that the warehouse would be contacted and I’d receive my refund in 3-5 days. Brilliant.....Wrong I’ve just received an email telling my order has been dispatched and yep it will be delivered in 3-5 working days (their favourite numbers) I’m the meantime I ordered from somewhere else. So now I’ll have double the quantity and half too late. So talking to anyone is a total waste of time. First & last time I’ll use this company."
"Ideal world are not true to their word. For example the true flame solar lights are double the price one would pay on eBay. Sellers on eBay also offer free postage. Don’t be conned by Ideal World. Check on eBay first before you buy anything from them and save yourself a lot of money. I am amazed that people actually get taken in by the high paid presenters !"
"I ordered the full BOGOFF set the other day only to find that the concentrate is missing from the order and now will have to await the best part of a week to get what I want. I am so annoyed and the guy on the phone could hardly speak English and spoke over what I was trying to say. No wonder they cannot get it right! Sticking to the shop brands in future, less hassle!"
"really disappointed - bought an item that I was looking as it was "on offer", lead time quoted at time of order 3-5days. It's now day 6, nothing has been delivered, no emails or contact calls to advise when delivery might be or if there is a problem. when I contacted them they said they would get back to me and haven't...not a tuppenny purchase either spent £400+ here...shocking business, wish I'd checked the feedback on line first as it's very very poor with everyone!!!! Small claims court here we come!"
"I bought a ufo drone for my grandkids in December and it's still not been delivered sent email and keep bieng told it's been left in the outbuilding but there are no outbuilding at where I live"
"excellant product for my car prompt delivery at a very good price"
"Emailed them on numerous occasions and twice in the last 2 days about their "service". They either ignore the emails or reply with an answer that bears no relation to the questions asked. I'm going to report them to Trading Standards and Watchdog. Hopefully they can put an end to their dodgy practice's."
Ideal World is rated 1.94 based on 34 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!