Ideal Textiles Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal Textiles Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ideal Textiles Ltd Reviews

About Ideal Textiles Ltd:

We are a family business selling the latest home textiles at great prices

support@idealtextiles.co.uk

14 Eastmuir Street

Tell us how Ideal Textiles Ltd made you happy
No problems for me at all with this company and would be happy to use them again.
Delivered at beginning of lockdown very quickly and much cheaper than others who were out of stock.
Lovely quality New England Grey duvet set, quilted throw and cushion.
Looks amazing on bed and delighted with the quality.
Everybody comments on how nice it is.
Didn't receive my parcel, Hermes said they delivered it, lies I was in all day sunday, never been anywhere near my front door. £12.85 gone might as well dropped money down a drain. Not happy customer and can't do a dam thing about it. Ideal need to use reputable couriers, Hermes are robbing their goods.
I made contact with Ideal Textiles regarding the unavailability of the items I had ordered. I was disappointed to receive 1 out of 3 of my purchased items. However, I want to praise the company for their swift response & attempts to resolve the issue. I now have 2 out of the 3 items, plus I fully understand why there was miscommunication & reason for not getting my final item. Its good to know that they responded appropriately & I am now a satisfied customer.
The quality of the item received was great & arrived in good time. Well done
I am absolutely thrilled with my Hampshire multi curtains, they arrived within 4 days of ordering, and cheaper than Amazon, and are just what I wanted - really thrilled with them colour fabric everything -
Excellent service from the ease of placing an order to the courier delivering on time and the excellent quality of the bedding (Balmoral duvet set King Size white)
We ordered 2 x sets of curtains absolutely love them. Service was fantastic, communication was fab would definitely recommend
I placed my order on 1st March and it arrived within 4 days. I am really pleased with the colour, quality and value for money of the quilt set however there was a flaw in the fabric of one of the pillowcases. I have been sent a replacement pillowcase which arrived yesterday only 8 days from the original order, excellent customer service! I would not hesitate to buy from Ideal Textiles in the future.
Duvet set is great, good price and quick delivery many thanks
The customer service at ideal textiles is excellent, my order didn't initially arrive but when I contacted customer services a replacement was sent, and arrived the next day, brilliant! And a very nice duvet set it is too.
I spent 2 weeks awaiting a item that was stated delivered. I contacted Royal Mail. They were no help I’ve been contacting ideal textiles for 2 weeks now with no response. My item is missing in transit and you are offering no help in tracking it I will not be using this company again and am awaiting a full refund.
I thot i was buying a pair of curtians & there only 1 so hzve 2 go bk on buy other 1
Very quick delivery and excellent quality material. Love it!
Great quality bedset, prompt delivery..
Very quick delivery no hassle
Colour of duvet cover look peachinstead of blush but lovely duvet ..
Perfect customer service. Shame about the product. Bought brushed cotton set. Really thin, and not the best quality. Well, note to self: you get what you pay
I am delighted with my new bedding set, with matching curtains and cushions excellent value and quick delivery.
I recently discovered Ideal Textiles and have bought a number of items the price is good and delivery swift and you kept up to date on progress .I would reccomend them to anyone
Very happy would definitely buy from you again thank you
Prompt delivery,bedding looks nice value for money
Good quality material washes well
Ideal Textiles Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 2,695 reviews