Ideal Textiles Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ideal Textiles Ltd

About Ideal Textiles Ltd: We are a family business selling the latest home textiles at great prices

support@idealtextiles.co.uk

14 Eastmuir Street

Tell us how Ideal Textiles Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Tracey Mckenna
"Extremely quick delivery and the curtains are fab! Easy to iron and hang well. I'd definitely order again from Ideal Textiles ."
"Very Christmassy, delighted with the quality and look of these covers, service and delivery top notch"
Sarah Sutter
"I brought this quilt set for my daughter who is obsessed with sausage dogs. Very pleased with it. Delivery quick. Good value for money."
"Fast delivery. Good quality."
"cushion covers are perfect for my lounge lovely pattern and material"
"I ordered curtains from ideal textiles on a Wednesday and they on the Friday. Quick delivery and amazing quality and I would highly recommend them I will certainly being buying from them again."
"I ordered two cushion covers last week, which arrived very quickly & were a much better quality than I thought they would be for the price. They have been much admired by friends over this weekend. Well done Ideal Texiles."
"Great quality, speedy delivery, great communication. Would definitely order again! :)"
"I love my sloth duvet, it is made with care, and looks amazing. Janie"
"Good communication, very competitive price wise, item dispatched and received very quickly. Fantastic service. Can’t fault them! Thank you 😊"
"Good product and efficient service"
"I was very pleased with my curtains well made"
"The voile kitchen curtains are lovely they fall and drape beautiful very pleased with them"
"This is the second pair of kitchen curtains bought from Ideal Textiles Ltd and both pairs were delivered very fast. The curtains are good quality, generous in size and easy to handle and hang"
"Bought set of 4 cushion covers. 2 plain & 2 check. Ordered grey. Plain ones not as dark as I would have liked - more silver but ok. Good fit. Appear good quality but they're still new so time will tell!"
"Lovely items, exactly as shown on website, speedy delivery, e mail received within an hour of placing orders that goods had been despatched. Personal e mail from staff thanking me for my order, brilliant customer service Would definitely recommend and will order again. Many thanks"
"Excellent quality product, superbly made,very quick delivery. Definitely would use again and recommend them."
"Everything perfect"
"I was very pleased with my curtains they look fantastic"
"Good quality at an amazing price. Very quick delivery."
"Excellent service product arrived on time and am very pleased with it would order fro.from this supplier again"
"Great service and product perfect. Looks great."
"Great price, great product, quick service."
Ideal Textiles Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,707 reviews