Ideal Textiles Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ideal Textiles Ltd

About Ideal Textiles Ltd: We are a family business selling the latest home textiles at great prices

support@idealtextiles.co.uk

14 Eastmuir Street

How would you rate Ideal Textiles Ltd ?

Mae Pulfer
Mae Pulfer
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with the Seychelles Net Curtains that look good in my conservatory. Delivery was quick."
Angela Edwards
Angela Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, easy transaction. Good quality curtains at rock bottom prices. I’m over the moon with my purchase and will certainly be buying off you again."
Louise Milne
Louise Milne
Verified Buyer
"I have inherited my late Nan's wing back chair and wanted to keep it, but it had / has an old fashion tapestry pattern on it. I was going to re upholster it but it was looking to be a little expensive. This cover is simply perfect, and looks wonderful and modern - even my partner mentioned how good it looks !!! ( he never notices anything !! ). I will be recommending you and glad to be supporting a UK/ SCOTTISH company. Service and delivery was excellent."
Maggie Thipthorpe
Verified Buyer
"A lovely bright tablecloth which also feels good quality and was very good value. It also arrived very quickly. I would definitely recommend Ideal Textiles"
"The item as the details said. The curtains hang lovely, the service was very good kept me informed and your customer service is what a lot of resellers should learn from. Many thanks. Regards Alma"
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery im so pleased with the curtains they are lovely . The price was very good and the service was brilliant."
"Prompt and excellent service. Thank you."
"Product as described on web site. Well made and good for the price . Arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Great communication, cushions well filled"
Charles Wightman
Verified Buyer
"Had a problem with one of the covers, was sorted straight away, good stuff, well pleased all round..."
Andrew Ford-Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered very quickly, well packaged. The Anne Marie bedspread is just as described and excellent value for money."
"lovely nets"
PAUL Crook
Verified Buyer
"fabulous came on time lovely nets"
Margaret Clark
Verified Buyer
"Having never used the company before I was’nt sure what to expect, the ordering process was easy and delivery came within 3 days, no problems at all and I am happy with my order"
"My new net curtain is up and looks beautiful! I'm very pleased! I will definitely recommend Ideal Textiles to my friends and family!"
Michael BOKEN
Verified Buyer
"Like prices and fast delivery"
"Beautiful curtains, heavy and black out the early morning sun, the only downside is that they were impossible to iron out the creases after unpacking them, I had to use Dylon easy iron to get out the creases, but despite the glitch of creases they hang really well"
Cristina Gabor
Verified Buyer
"Very lovely curtains, good quality as well and quick delivery. They make my room look very pretty. Very happy with this purchase!"
"We needed a bedspread and quickly as we dropped hot chocolate....daughter had purchased it for us and you had the match! Daughter never noticed it was new! Excellent service prompt delivery and kept in touch all the way"
"Excellent product, fast efficient service - couldn't fault anything"
Maranda Heath
Verified Buyer
"The service was brilliant and I would definately use again. No fuss no hassle just an easy transaction"
ANTONIO COELHO
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website, ordering my purchase was so simple and it was delivered so promptly."
Mrs Anne Bolton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Product can highly recommend Thank you"
Ideal Textiles Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,130 reviews