Ideal Textiles Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ideal Textiles Ltd

About Ideal Textiles Ltd: We are a family business selling the latest home textiles at great prices

support@idealtextiles.co.uk

14 Eastmuir Street

How would you rate Ideal Textiles Ltd?

Verified Buyer
"Got these curtains for my Lounge and Dinning Room they are great quality and look amazing on my windows. Would defo recommend Ideal Textiles to my friend and family. Great Service and a Prompt and Free Delivery service. Marion."
Joan Danvers
Joan Danvers
Verified Buyer
"Ideal Textiles kept me fully informed once I had placed my order, which was for 4 cushions. They are exactly what I wanted and they arrived very quickly and I was able to track them so knew exactly when they would be delivered. I will buy from them again."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, key informed AND the cushion covers are lovely."
"Superb quality fast efficient delivery fully recommended"
"Thank you my curtain arrived on time as promised my granddaughters loved them it was their first sleep over"
Margaret Burton
Verified Buyer
"I was kept advised all the way till my item was delivered. Good customer service"
Marlene Cross
Verified Buyer
"Every thing relating to my order was dealt with very quickly and efficiently, I am very pleased with my voices.Thank you"
Irene Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quick service and very pleased with the cushion covers. I would not hesitate to order from this company again"
"Good quality , excellent service."
"Very efficient order handling and delivery. Product was as expected and I would certainly use again."
Verified Buyer
"Ideal Textiles were a pleasure to do business with, they made me feel like a really valued customer even though my purchase was probably their smallest sale this year! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again in the future."
Susan Skinner
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good quality and good value."
"Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Bedspread as described and expected."
"very pleased with it. excellent for the price!"
Elizabeth Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Casablanca voile-panels they are very good quality go with the curtains I also bought from ideal curtains"
"Kept informed about the delivery, arrived on time, packaged well, items exactly as ordered and exceptional value for money."
Catrina Bamford
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering system, Extremely quick delivery. The quality of the cushions - excellent as usual."
Judith Hillier
Verified Buyer
"Accurate description. Prompt delivery. Lovely quality."
"Great seller. Excellent communication. I received exactly what I purchased."
Richard Calder
"Prompt delivery"
Margaret Hay
Verified Buyer
"Cushion Covers match curtains perfectly. As always, great quality. Thanks."
Lynne Southwood
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with my purchase and at a reasonable price"
Ideal Textiles Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,060 reviews