Ideal Price Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
"Just got a new Dualit toaster from PRC Direct, never heard of them before but saved £20 and the item arrived the very next day. Excellent service."
"Ideal Price scans prices from thousands of shops so you don't have waste your own time trying to find the best price."
"Great service, saved £20 on a new a tablet."
"I bookmarked IdealPrice after saving 10% on the rrp for a new Dyson. Highly recommend."
"Just got a new laptop from ebuyer. Despite saying the price included delivery, I had to fork out another £5 for 1st class delivery."
"An easy way to save money, just let IdealPrice do the leg work. I have used the site on multiple occasions and have always saved cash."
"I used Ideal Price for the first time last week. Bought a new Sony 4K TV for £50 less than Amazon - not too bad!"
"I like that IdealPrice.co.uk only lists reputable retailers which means I feel pretty confident in parting with my cash."
"I don't need to spend hours researching the lowest prices, now I just use IdealPrice"
"The site is very easy to navigate and I like that they compares prices from both large and smaller retailers."
"A savvy way to shop online"
"Easy way to save money, if you don't mind scrolling through reams of ebay listings..."
"Well laid out website, lots of products to compare prices on and no spammy ads 5/5!"
"Just purchased a new toaster and kettle and saved about £20 quid - great stuff!"
"What's not to like? Cheap prices, easy-to-use site and no annoying ads 5/5"
"If you like to shop online, always use IdealPrice.co.uk first to make sure you're not paying over the odds. I've bookmarked and recommended to friends, can't fault them!"
"Very easy to use, even for an old boy like me. There are lots of products to choose from and the prices are very good."
"4/5 - Prices are excellent, just a shame the site loads quite slowly."
"I always check IdealPrice first to make sure I am buying from the cheapest retailer possible."
"Unlike other comparison sites, IdealPrice isn't full of spammy ads. The site is easy to navigate and comparing prices happens in a split second."
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews