Ideal Price Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
"Bought a new iPad with IP and saved 10% 5/5"
"Great way to save money but I would like to see ebay removed from the results."
"One of the easiest ways to save money online. If you haven't already, bookmark this site now."
"Saved cash and the item arrived the next day with free installation. Great service."
"Plenty of products to choose from and no adverts 5/5"
"Found Idealprice.co.uk yesterday and have just bought a new oven. Saved £50 in comparison to AO.com"
"Instead of wasting my time trying to find reputable retailers, I just use IdealPrice who scan the web to get the lowest prices possible."
"Site works well on my computer at work but far too slow on my mobile."
"One of my new favourite sites. Bookmarked and favourited."
"5/5 - Saved money and the item arrived within 24 hours. What's not to like?"
"Bought a new games console and saved just over £30 and delivery was free too."
"The easiest way to save money, just search and click. 5/5"
"I used to just go directly to Amazon but now use IdealPrice to find computer games at the lowest prices."
"Much better than Kelkoo, better prices and less annoying ads."
"Saved 80 quid buying the TV, delivery took longer than I expected and the box was slightly damaged."
"Excellent site, easy to use and the best prices on the web. Currently waiting for a dishwasher to be delivered by MarksElectrical."
"An easy and quick way to save money. I have Ideal Price bookmarked and have already saved about £200 this year."
"I use a number of comparison sites but IdealPrice.co.uk is the best one out there."
"I got a new Bose speaker through Idealprice.co.uk and saved £20. Not a bad saving and it was super easy to do."
"I purchased a new TV from Freenetelectical and saved £60 compared to the highstreet prices."
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews