IC Property Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend IC Property

Jessica@icproperty.co.uk

442 Hertford Road, Edmonton, London

How would you rate IC Property ?

"Awful experience with IC property. After having paid a holding deposit, the property wasn’t taken off the market. Moreover, agents claimed they were « unable », probably unwilling, to contact the landlord in order to sign the contract. We still haven’t heard back from them, but their whole operations seem like a scam. Not to mention the location of their offices, which is 1h away from central London. I highly discourage renting out a place with them."
"I'm a tenant and they manage the property i rent. Over the 4 years I've been here they have had to ask the landlord permission before any maintenance carried out. Landlord rarely avaiable. They drag their heels leading to more severe issues. Electrics in this property are dodgy. Sockets not safe. Mice infestations. Rats climbing out of unsecured crumbling drains in garden. Leaks in ceiling. If you can't manage a property DON'T CALL yourself property management. The only decent part of this company is the maintenance staff who are subcontracted. They care. And try to help more than the staff in the office."
Was it easy to speak to someone at a time that was right for you
"I am very happy with the service from IC Property, the staff are always very polite, helpful & knowledgable."
Was it easy to speak to someone at a time that was right for you
"Professional and friendly team who are always willing to help no matter what the situation is to ensure they provide excellent service Strongly recommend the company"
Was it easy to speak to someone at a time that was right for you
"I am very pleased with the way IC property manage my property. If I have any concerns I email Sharon about them. Her response is usually quick. If there is an issue that can not be resolved quickly Sharon will keep me updated in every aspect of the process. It is good to be managed by a company that displays good customer service and is approachable. I would recommend IC Property based on the high level of service i receive to anyone wanting to let their house."
Was it easy to speak to someone at a time that was right for you
"Fantastic team who really know there stuff, honestly couldn't ask for a more professional outfit who seem to exceed my expectations every time-thank you IC Peoperty, regards Andy Enfield"
IC Property is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews