iBeani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iBeani

Tell us how iBeani made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Easy to order,quick delivery,no fuss."
"Arrived in The Netherlands in less than a week after ordering. Attractive packaging. A track & trace number would be nice."
"Extremely useful, beautifully made product."
"Love ibeani. I have arthritis and I use it for my tablet and books. This is my second one. I leave my older ibeani in my bedroom. I originally saw the product on a Cancer patient page. Perfect gift for anyone."
"Excellent service and I spoke to a very charming man who could not have been more helpful."
"Just bought my 4th iBeani. One for bedroom, one in sitting room. One in garden plus one in car. I’m disabled and they all help to support iPhone, Kindle, iPad. Plus good ffotrest in car!šŸ‘"
"Very useful Good quality"
"I always say "If you have never owned and iBeani you never would need one BUT if you ever owned one YOU can not live without one" Buy one today and you will never be sorry - use mine all the time - tablet, phone, laptop - wonderful waiting in an doctors office!!!"
"Excellent service and product"
"Very satisfied with the product and service, received it in no time at all!"
"I love mine so have 2 bought for birthday gift for May & June."
"Very pleased with my online shopping experience at iBeani. Website easy to use, quick confirmation of order via email, which arrived a few days later. Liked that I was informed when it was dispatched so someone at home to take delivery."
"Loved it, great customer service!"
"This is a really good idea. Reading my kindle in bed or on the sofa used to make my arms and arthritic thumbs ache. Or else the edge of the kindle would dig into my chest after a time when reading while reclining in bed. Now I am hands-free - no more aches, and the kindle can be angled however I like."
"Un buen cojin para leer y de muy buena calidad."
"Easy to order, kept up to date with the tracking of my delivery and arrived on time. Will use again."
"I am absolutely delighted with my I beani, no more holding your iPad in your hand, will be buying a few as Xmas presents, very reasonable priced, I have seen them in the shops, but not nearly as good as this one , being a cat lover I went for the cat design"
"I love my iBeani as I'm at home recovering from surgery and it enables me to use my iPad and phone easily without having to hold it. So light it's easily portable."
"Really pleased with it can have my kindle on my lap and not have to hold it"
"Excellent product - works really well and makes reading on your iPad much easier."
iBeani is rated 4.88 based on 314 reviews