iBeani Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iBeani

How would you rate iBeani ?

"LOVE my iBeanie! And, the company stands behind their products. Refreshing!"
"Fantastic. I ordered mine after a friend had one. It is fantastic really ideal when sat with the iPad on my lap. Looks great and now looking to buy further ibeani as gifts at Christmas."
"Fabulous. So pretty too"
"It's birthday season and I've bought one for each child over three consecutive months without disappointment. I'm overseas so have not yet seen any of them myself. When I fly home today I expect to order another for my wife on our anniversay🤞🏾😇"
"I love these. I bought myself one a year or so ago. I had a friend coming to stay and thought it would be a lovely gift to leave on her bed! She loved it! They are brilliant! Delivery was great too"
"Lovely fabric -bag useful for I pad kindle etc Very useful"
"I am very pleased with my iBeani. It enables me to sit comfortably with my iPad or kindle held comfortably and securely at just the right height and distance in front of me. The product is well made from good quality materials. The delivery time was amazingly quick - ordered Thursday evening, arrived Monday afternoon. The hard part was choosing the fabric from the many attractive ones available. Eventually I decided on “Hare” and think it is perfect."
"Brought my beanie pads for Christmas presents but I do love them sure my girls will like them"
"I now have 2! One for my iPad downstairs and the other for bedtime reading, what did I do without them, brilliant!"
"Beautifully made product."
"Perfect early Xmas buy for my sister who lives in Berlin"
"This is an excellent piece of equipment used by myself to help ease pain from a frozen shoulder whilst using an iPad and my disabled son uses one to prop a computer /tablet/DVD player in bed. Thanks"
"Fab for holding iPad, great items. I’d recommend."
"Brilliant, saves holding iPad. Fast efficient service. Thank you."
"Love it, love it, love it! It's perfect for holding my i pad comfortably on my knee, instead of using a cushion. Even bought one for my daughter. I give it 10 out of 10."
"Absolutely lovely. Thanks."
"I absolutely love my iBeani - I am so happy with it. Can now use two hands for typing and do other things too. It’s beautifully made, very well finished and so light I don’t notice it. I have a feeling it will help my shoulder ache too......... Many thanks."
"I've had my iBeani for a couple of years now and love it. It has begun to deflate and is very floppy now. Still holds my iPad but not like it did when new. Can you refill it?"
"This is a great tech stand that offers many angles. It’s also cute!"
"I love these iBeani bean bags for use when reading on my iPad. They are perfectly designed and I have given them as gifts to family and friends."
iBeani is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews