iBeani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iBeani

Tell us how iBeani made you happy

"Saves a sore wrist!"
"These are excellent. I have arthritis in my hand so holding a tablet can be painful. I bought one for myself, one for my mum and one for my Nan. My one compared to the the other two is less stiff, doesn't feel that it has as much stuffing in it but it still does the job. Would reccomend."
"Excellent purchase Does the job Very handy having it sit on your lap Very good value"
"Love the iBeani! My husband and I both have one and I'm using mine whilst writing this. The recent one purchased was for my niece's 18th birthday and she's thrilled with it."
"After purchasing 3 for Christmas presents I decided to get one for myself. All recipients love them"
"Love it highly recommend"
"My iBeani has transformed my life. Whether reading on my Kindle, or watching something on my iPad, I can adjust my position so I am always comfortable. Fab gift!!"
"Gift so cannot comment on usefulness. Light and flexibleso seems to be agood idea. Prompt delivery."
"These are fantastic! Position your iPad in so many ways. Comfortable on lap or where ever."
"I very am very pleased with the product I selected and customer service was helpful when I needed to refill my item."
"Well made, exactly as described online. Really useful, particularly when making video calls! I've used it to hold iPhone, kindle, real books, and even my knitting!"
"Very useful"
"Ideal for my I pad keeps it in place"
"Absolutely Brilliant & the design I picked is exactly the same fabric design as my kitchen blinds which came as a bit of a shock! It’s brilliant to use in bed - but I have to admit I have dozed off once or twice 😴 Being so adaptable you can use it anywhere, hands free & very stable. I would highly recommend it to anyone for any purpose ( recipe book in the kitchen, reading a book or magazine, knitting pattern, anything or anyone no matter what age! Ideal for small child to prop a book or game on so they could use their hands to read or play with. Fully intend to purchase more to give to my friends as presents"
"I recently sustained a shoulder injury which made using my iPad quite painful, so I am thrilled that the iBeani has been a real help to me, brilliant, many thanks"
"Happy enough with the product. I feel it is very overpriced for what it is, especially considering there were a couple of pulls in the fabric. I also wish the item was slightly larger for the iPad pro"
"Very nicely made ! Great pattern"
"I bought 2, one for each of my daughters. Best thing since sliced bread! They have iPads and kindles and they both agree it saves neck pain. Best present ever. I bought one earlier for myself. Would thoroughly recommend it."
"I love my iBeani. It does what I'd hoped perfectly, ie, make it comfortable to read heavy hardback books without them digging into various parts of my anatomy. It's also ideal for iPad use etc (of course). A great investment!"
"I was really pleased with my iBeani. I am able to sit in bed quite comfortably without my hands going in the cramp, as the iBeani holds my iPad perfectly!"
iBeani is rated 4.87 based on 241 reviews