iBeani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iBeani

Tell us how iBeani made you happy

"Item looks good. This is for a gift"
"I bought this for a Xmas gift it’s ideal love it"
"Brilliant product and I was amazed how quickly delivery was. Would give six stars if I could!"
"I love my iBeanie! Saw them in a shop in Glasgow in the summer and wish I had bought one then. Reading in bed is so much more comfortable and the owl print looks lovely in my bedroom. Thanks iBeanie - on my christmas gift list!"
"Delivery very good, this is Christmas gift so can’t say much."
"Very useful. I bought the the second one for my dil’s Birthday. She loves the one I have so perfect gift!"
"Brilliant for iPads Large Kindles & small etc. Very well made very pleased with item Would recommend."
"Excellent product and prompt delivery. What's not to like!"
"I bought my daughter one for Christmas and just had to have one of my own. It saves me having to hold my iPad Pro in my arthritic hands. Excellent product and I love the pattern of little dachshunds, too."
"I have an iPad and was looking for a stand. I had another type before. But the part that holds the iPad broke. So I went online and found the iBeani. I got one and liked it so much order another a few months later. I do a lot of dog sitting where I stay at people houses. And this is so lite weight it is easy to take with me."
"So useful. My thumb joints have recovered from holding my iPad!"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery & well packed. This is a present for a friend so not yet used but I'm sure it will be very well received."
"This is the fifth Beani I have purchased, four I am keeping until Christmas, one I am using myself which I absolutely love, I don’t know how I managed without it."
"Contacted ibeani to ask how to refill my bag. I originally was just going to take beans from another bag we own. However, upon hearing that I only bought the second bag at Christmas, the very nice gentleman offered to send me spare beans at no charge. He didn’t even need proof of purchase and the beans arrived within a couple of days. First class service from a first class company which I will definitely use again. The ibeani is a fantastic product which our family use daily."
"Absolutely superb"
"My husband has Parkinson’s and it’s helpful for him to use either his kindle or iPad on the ibeani."
"Bought 3 as Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I tried one whilst reading with my iPad in bed and it was fantastic. The quality is superb and the choice of patterns covers all ages. Highly recommend."
"Great quality, very happy"
"Bought two as gifts for my parents. They both thought they were an ingenious invention, loved the colours I got for them and were generally very pleased. I'm very happy with mine, too; it is lightweight and the tablet (or book!) can be held at any angle you need."
"The iBeani is such a good idea and makes it much easier to use ipad"
iBeani is rated 4.89 based on 380 reviews