iBeani Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend iBeani

How would you rate iBeani ?

"makes using an i pad easy! Its just right!"
"I love my ibeani I have pain in my hand and it helps me when I am using my tablet. The pain is not half as bad when I use the ibeani. I would recommend it to anyone. My daughter recommeded it to me."
"Does what it says on the tin. Brilliant."
"I bought 4 different iBeani's, 1 for myself and 3 for Christmas presents. I love mine and use it constantly. I love that as well as using it for my iPad it also has the pocket for my mobile. I have also used it for my laptop on my knee."
"This is a great product. The perfect size to position a phone or iPad and I love the little pocket for specs! I have bought two of these as presents and eventually one for us."
"Love it. Love it. Love it!!! How did I manage before my wonderful iBeani👍😊"
"Love it. Use it all the time"
"I was bought an IBeani for my birthday and was very impressed with it. I have now purchased further ones to give as presents to friends."
"Sorry but these are presents and I haven't used them myself. Rated on looks."
"Bought one for my wife who has MS causing problems with holding items such as a Kin dle or book: the iBeani has proved a great help."
"My friend had been given one as a gift and used it all the time. I decided to order one and loved it. I then bought one for my sister who thought it was "bliss" going to bed with her ipad & ibeani - really brill"
"Really useful, light and looks good!"
"Lovely color."
"A very good iPad / kindle stand. As I have bad hands this is ideal. My only bad comment is that I think it needs more beads in."
I'm very sorry that your iBeani isn't living up to your expectations and I will be more than happy to assist you in getting this put right.

Remember that your iBeani has a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty and as such if purchased within this time frame, please reply with details of your purchase, along with a delivery address and we will send out some replacement beans free of charge.

In the event that your iBeani is not within the warranty period, we can still provide replacement beans; here is a link to purchase them: https://www.ibeani.co.uk/products/replacement-beans

Once again, I apologies for any inconvenience caused by this very rare and unfortunate issue.
"I love my iBeani.......this one I bought as a gift!"
"Excellent product. I bought 1 for my husband and one for myself. I wasn’t sure if he would like it. He thinks it’s great and so much better than the grubby cushion he was using. I have ordered 2 more for Christmas presents and I’m sure I will order more for birthdays."
"I have two Ibeani bags which are brilliant with phones, tablets as well as books . I know what I am giving as Christmas presents this year!"
"My 3rd ibeani...simply love them. Two for me and one for my daughter who, like me, is over the moon with her present. It has helped relieve the arthritis pain in her fingers and hand from having to hold her iPad. She can now relax and rest her left hand. Wonderful. My latest purchase is for my bedroom, so I don’t have to remember to take it up! Old age is a drag😂😂"
"A wonderful purchase. I have quite bad arthritis and the iBeani is ideal to hold my tablet,ereader and books. It’s a great boost for me to have it."
"My nephew loved his new, tactile,practical, birthday present!"
iBeani is rated 4.80 based on 96 reviews