iBeani Reviews

of reviewers recommend iBeani
Read iBeani Reviews

Tell us how iBeani made you happy
IT'S FOR A XMAS PRESENT AND TELL U ANY THING ELSE
Excellent company to order with. The beanie we ordered came quicker than anticipated and they are excellent for on your knee with either tablet or books or crosswords. Would recommend to anyone
Quick dispatch, kept up to date on status of order. Tracking info supplied.
Items not arrived as yet in Abu Dhabi I have purchase before and was very pleased with quality!
Tablet holder is a great product and delivered as promised
Very happy with product and quality service and quick delivery
What a superb simple device which enables my disabled husband to use his iPad without getting tired...
Delighted with my purchases, such good quality. I made a mistake with my ordering but they phoned me to point it out and rectified it for me. Great customer service
The iBeani is a great product. It works well with my tablet and phone. It makes using my devices easier and eliminates having to hold your tablet. It also improves my head/neck position. I love it and bought several for gifts.
Fab website! Easy to use, lots of options for a unique gift!
Lovely item. Glad i discovered you. Quick delivery. Ordered one for a friend for xmas as well.
brought it for my daughter for christmas a very cute and neat item .
How did I manage without this iBeani ? Must have had arm and hand strain. Bought two more for Christmas presents since - hope they both like them as much as me !
Great feature product for my Samsung tablet does the trick on bed whilst watching and surfing. Great colour matches my bedroom theme Well made soft material with handy side pocket for ear phones and mobile phone. Great product. Highly recommend this for chill and use when sitting down on sofa or bed kicthen work surface or even when sitting on the floor.
It was for a Christmas gift but heard good thing about the company
Excellent customer service
Service and price very good. I have brought this for a Christmas present for my daughter.
First rate item, delivery swift ,very pleased all round
Bought this to help the pain in my neck when reading a book and using a tablet, has been a great help.
Really pleased with my iBeani, slight mishap at the beginning but was all sorted Recommend AA**
iBeani is rated 4.89 based on 405 reviews