iBeani Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend iBeani

How would you rate iBeani ?

Catherine Crosland
Verified Buyer
"It makes my Ipad more comfortable to use when sitting at table or on sofa."
Avis Casey
Verified Buyer
"The only problem is my Kindle gets hot when using it so have to make sure I give it a rest to cool down"
Thank you for your comments.

Your iBeani contains many small beads with lots of air between them, generally allowing normal heat generated by a tablet to dissipate; this can also be enhanced by slight movements of the tablet/iBeani.

Every iBeani comes with a no quibble, 30 Day money back guarantee and we are extremely keen to ensure that every customer is 100% happy with their iBeani. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards
Nigel

Customer Support
iBeani
Mrs Lisanne Valente
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been suffering from iPad wrist for months and this simple ibeanie has cured the pain! I bought one for our disabled son and when I saw how easy it was to use, had to buy one for my husband. It’s easy to use, stops aches in wrists from holding devices."
Alison Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"Totally awesome ... you can prop up your tablet, phone or book whilst in bed especially handy when you have had surgery and on bed rest. Your tablet is safely nestled in the ibeani and no fear if it falling no matter what angle you put it in. It’s so brilliant I ordered one for my elderly mother who is equally delighted !! In short ... excellent ❤️"
Dorothy Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Bought this for my son in law he says it is ace thank you"
Pamela McClintock
Verified Buyer
"I can't say enough good things about the iBeani. My husband and I use them everyday with our iPads and books. I have sent them to family members and they all love them, and they in turn have ordered them for their family and friends. I just ordered one for a friend in rehab receiving PT & OT for injuries after a bad fall. The iBeani is light weight, well made and nice looking."
Rebecca Horton
Verified Buyer
"I'm a big fan !! And tell all my friends about IBEANI.. was so happy to see you had added new colors and designs.. MY RECENT ORDER OF THE PURPLE I BEANI WAS A VERy RICH PURPLE COLOR ON YOUR WEBSITE.. got it yesterday... it's all WASHED OUT AND DULL.. my only disappointment ever.. I WANT TO SEND IT BACK AND MAKE ANOTHER CHOICE.."
Thank you for your comments.

iBeani offer a no quibble, 30 Day money back guarantee and we are extremely keen to ensure that every customer is 100% happy with their iBeani. Please let me know which design you would prefer and I will make the necessary arrangements to resolve this issue for you.

Kind regards
Nigel

Customer Support
iBeani
Christine Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Good product, but I didn’t realise it wasn’t washable. Unfortunately, this to me is a huge drawback as mine is quite light in colour........I’m sorry in spite of your email requesting I re-review unfortunately I cannot as it definitely states ‘SPOT CLEAN ONLY’ & I would never have purchased it had I known in advance."
Margaret McNeill
Verified Buyer
"It’s absolutely perfect. I can balance my iPad or phone or book in any position I want, whether I’m lying down or sitting. It’s so light I can bring it everywhere- Even abroad. I have already recommended it to several friends and in fact this is my second purchase as I have owned my own ibeani for ages, And this purchase is a gift for my husband. Thank you."
"Excellent service"
"Love this product and use it all the time, would recommend to everyone. Very pleased with this purchase."
iBeani is rated 4.36 based on 11 reviews