iBeani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iBeani

Tell us how iBeani made you happy

"Such a useful item.... Bought 4 now for Christmas Presents. Brilliant"
"Great company. Good fast service."
"Just what I needed - much better for my neck and shoulders!"
"I purchased this as a gift for my mother. As she is 75 holding her iPad or Kindle in bed for long periods of time gets very uncomfortable. Since getting the iBeani she absolutely loves it. It frees up her hand holding the device and she can put the item in all lots different more comfortable positions. It's a great product and she would highly recommend it."
"This is the second iBeani I have purchased. The first was for my youngest daughter who was very impressed and this one is for my eldest daughter for Christmas. The quality of the product is very good and I would recommend to anyone."
"I bought three bean bag stands. My order arrived quickly & correctly & my family like them very much - fun patterns & so comfy for tablets or books. Brilliant."
"looks just like the photo! Recipient was very happy with their gift :)"
"Excellent product. I can now watch a film without my iPad wobbling all over the place. Result."
"The iBeani is heaven to me. Holds my tablet leaving hands free and taking strain off neck and shoulders. Also great for holding a mug of tea if sitting with feet up."
"This is my second iBeani I absolutely would be lost without it. It takes the strain out of holding my iPad. It helped when I had breast cancer 2 years ago and I just bought my new one as unfortunately I now have secondary breast cancer and I am much weaker than before and it’s made such a difference to me I can’t praise it enough."
"Great little iBeanie, very well made and does what it says on the tin. Very pleased with delivery time too."
"Excellent service. Would happily order again"
"These have been bought for Christmas presents so I haven’t used them, but I think it’s a great idea. The service was efficient and products came packed in boxes - which made it easy to wrap them!"
"Very simple but ingenious as it allows you to read a book or iPad without making your neck and arms ache. The beans very cleverly hold the reading material in place, both when you are sitting on the sofa, or trying to read in bed. I had thought it a little expensive, for something so small and simple, but it’s worth every penny to someone with arthritis."
"Prompt delivery & packaged to perfection."
"Great product and great service!"
"Very quick service, good quality product"
"I bought my iBeani as a gift. It’s wondeful and mum loves it. It came rueally nicely packaged and is now in use everyday. The iBeani is much lighter than I thought, brilliant product"
"I use the iBeani that was given to me as a gift almost everyday and so decided to purchase some as Christmas gifts for family. The only criticism I do have is that on the patterned iBeani's no attempt has been made to either match the pattern up at the seams or leave that part unpatterned. Hence on the one purchased for me I have half a cats face crossing over with another part of a different cats face and on the one I purchased with flowers they have been chopped in half at the seams. It's just a little attention to detail that is missing ."
"Very pleased with the quick delivery, the ibeanies were beautifully packaged ideal as they are Xmas gifts."
iBeani is rated 4.85 based on 144 reviews